Thread: Nancy at 5 Blacktown - good VFM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nancy at 5 Blacktown - good VFM

Person's Name : Nancy

Establishment : 5 Blacktown

Date of Visit : 27/11/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Blacktown Brothel | East Massage Centre| Chics of Blacktown

Phone : 9622 9388

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $100/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, curvy figure (not fat), B-cups, wide hips, shaved (but a bit stubbly)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolian

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, rimming/tromboning, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Good VFM

My experience/comments : Last minute decision for a punt today so I popped down here for a cheapo.

I read some reviews and called ahead and asked who was working. Fifi, Bella and Nancy were named and all had decent reviews but I thought Bella might be the Bella I saw last week at their sister shop in St Mary’s, so I booked Fifi.

Turned up and told the receptionist, Vivian, that I’d booked Fifi. The girl came and I recognised her as Bella from 249. I told Vivian that this is Bella but she said “No, this Fifi, Bella busy”. Now, I don’t know whether this was true or I was subject to the old switcheroo, but I asked for Option 2, Nancy, and she was available and looked OK so I went with her.

Nancy is quite pretty and was well-presented with a short white dress.

Into the room and I checked she did natural oral and handed over the money.

I showered and Nancy stripped. She has a curvy figure with B-cups, quite wide hips, a couple of small tatts and was shaved but a bit stubbly.

Onto the bed and she knelt over me for some tongue-wrestling before moving to between my legs.

She started licking my balls and then perineum and I recalled from an earlier review that she rims so I raised my knees to encourage her to go further and she obliged – lovely.

She then moved up my shaft and started a pretty good BBBJ – no teeth, good eye-contact and no interruptions.

Nancy also tickled my arsehole and went to insert a finger but she had not applied any lube so it was a bit uncomfortable and I asked her to stop.

I encouraged some more rimming and then turned over to kneel on all-fours with my head down and Nancy immediately started playing the rusty trombone.

Time was moving on and I asked for some 69 and she moved round and I also gently finger–fucked her.

After a while she moaned and twitched a bit and then pulled away saying “Too much” but I don’t know whether she actually came.

She blew me some more before getting a condom and we started with some cowgirl. (I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she asked for a tip so I shook my head.)

The CG was OK but it was a bit erratic and she soon tired.

I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was better as I was able to control the pace and she as quite a nice bum (but no FIA was permitted).

I upped the tempo and Nancy sounded like she was enjoying it.

I could have seen it through like that but it was a little bit too early so I asked for some mish and she lay down.

This turned out to be very good as I gradually went faster and Nancy seemed to get into it and was quickly rocking back and forth at the exactly the right rate as I pounded away until I squirted.

She tidied me up and gave me a gentle massage for the remaining minutes.

Nancy’s English is OK and she talks in a sort of girly voice. She said she was from Mongolia and has been here a couple of years. She works at No. 5 Wednesdays to Fridays and at 27 Villawood, also as Nancy (I think), the other days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha so BC was not kidding, there are places that is $100/hr.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the heads up. Worth a visit