Thread: New to punting, can you get more than a HJ from Top Ryde 150?

New to punting, can you get more than a HJ from Top Ryde 150?

First off thanks to everyone in this forum for taking the time to write reports. I've already been burnt by fake photos on E&B and it's awesome to have a place to help me understand the way things work.

Top Ryde 150 seems to have a lot of cute girls on their line up but over WeChat I was told that it's massage only with an optional hj.

Is anything extra possible negotiating with the girls during the session? How would you bring that up if you could?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    First off thanks to everyone in this forum for taking the time to write reports. I've already been burnt by fake photos on E&B and it's awesome to have a place to help me understand the way things work.

Top Ryde 150 seems to have a lot of cute girls on their line up but over WeChat I was told that it's massage only with an optional hj.

Is anything extra possible negotiating with the girls during the session? How would you bring that up if you could? Alternatively, any suggestions on where a guy could find pretty faced, skinny Asian girls?
    You are best to go to a licensed Massage shop like Sydney Baby Massage, speak to the boss and tell him or her your situation and they should steer you to what you want....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Apart from a few licenced massage shops, they will not tell you in writing. over the phone or even at reception, what extra services are available. They have no idea who you are and are not going to compromise giving "evidence" info to possible LE.

The shops do not offer the extras, the girls do, and you really have to negotiate with them at the time.

And BTW this thread is about private operators, not shops.

Banned
    Whatever......You have said it all...I am too old, lost interest.......

Banned
    [QUOTE=randomusernam2020;2081180]There's a blue pill to help with that isn't there

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk[/Q......................................

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    And BTW this thread is about private operators, not shops.
    Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought this was the "private" section of the forum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with the advice given including the fact this post should not be posted in the private section.

The key is to establish trust with not only the ML (and chemistry) but the shop as well, that means being a regular customer and seeing the same ML on a regular basis. By the time you hit at least the 10th visit you should get an idea if you can go to first base.
    Best tip I could offer is to be nice to the ML, get to know them but never personally involved or attached (meaning .. falling in love), plant the seeds you want more and if the stars aligned you may get lucky later. Massage shops has limitations as they can be fined, but anything goes with the girls if they let you in.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought this was the "private" section of the forum.
    There is a "Private After Report" section which you can't see until you 50 posts up.
    There are lots of similar posts in the General Information thread.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Either scenario can occur. Some shops have been fined, but continue as "legit" shops, or have been allowed to upgrade their DA.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Here is an example of a shop in Sydney getting fined for offering extras. A handful each year listed in local suburban online news too.
    https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...680-1606624724

Agree with AussieG that shops can be forced to closed for breaching licenses.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonful View Post
    What licence do they have to beach to be forced to close?

When I say "example" I mean court proceedings or case law not the crap the Daily Telegraph reckon they've found out.

These articles are bait to get you to sign up a subscription, there's quite a number of them around with zero evidence of substantiation i.e. "fake news"
    It is not so much a breach of "licence", but a breach of the conditions of a Development Approval.

Councils can fine people for all sorts of breaches of local government rules and regulations. A shop putting up unapproved signage on its building or on the footpath; dumping rubbish on the footpath; carrying out unapproved building alterations, etc And yes, carrying out an unapproved activity in a premises. In extreme cases, or if a fine is disputed, it can go to the Land and Environment Court for determination (which is what would have happened in the Hornsby case).

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Could apply to the whole thread, or at least the OP.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Look like only way to know is search the “Private After Report” section of forum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Best way as others have mentioned is to build the trust with the ML and then ask inside. Reception is unfortunately not able to tell you, whether in person or in Wechat