Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    T Alin 5/5: one of the most genuinely passionate WL i’ve seen. It was non-stop dfk the whole session and best thing is she has no routine. After shower i was sitting on the edge of the bed and she immediately sat on top of me dfking me then kneeling to give me a bbbj.

K bella 4/5: bella is a very cool chic. She gave lots of pussy plays during shower and foreplay, and has very sensitive nipples.

K Rebecca 4/5: the only reason i gave her a 4 was because she wasn’t really my type look wise. But service is definitely 5/5. I remember cumming so hard my knee was shaking afterwards when i walked to shower.

J Misa 3/5:i think we just didn’t click. It was just nothing special on my session with her.

C Star 4/5: this was back in 2018. One of the best boobs i’ve fondled and great figure to work with. Conversation wise is a bit hard because her english is sub-par but great session overall.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    J Emma 2.30-9.30 Diamond Class(No Indians for fear of recognition)

That made me lol
    Damn it..... as an Indian myself, I guess I have to miss out on this one. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly almost all WLs can't figure out what race I am so maybe I'll give it a crack haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    Honestly almost all WLs can't figure out what race I am so maybe I'll give it a crack haha
    So what’s your race?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    J Emma 2.30-9.30 Diamond Class(No Indians for fear of recognition)

That made me lol
    So confused lol - so does that mean she is Indian? Or she probs has alot of associations with them

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by azza1234 View Post
    So confused lol - so does that mean she is Indian? Or she probs has alot of associations with them
    Someone should ask next time they visit ginza. But still could be a issue with stalkers or punters bothering her when she is out and about. That or she is somehow secretly famous.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by azza1234 View Post
    hehehe... This so funny. What a crazy excuse unless she is actually working with a lot of Indians? And does she mean Indians or South Asians.... bcos not every brown person is Indian in the world

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fface2014 View Post
    hehehe... This so funny. What a crazy excuse unless she is actually working with a lot of Indians? And does she mean Indians or South Asians.... bcos not every brown person is Indian in the world
    When WLs say "Indians" they actually mean all of the sub-continent/South Asia - Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Nepalese etc.
    They just call them all Indians.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Clearly it’s discrimination. Being an Aussie Indian myself, I get it all the time.
    The business can actually get sued for discriminating hence the wording

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    starting to become more curious as to what happened to make the change. Wonder if Wilson can give us a clearer picture on what happened. WILSON BLESS US WITH YOUR PRESENCE AND ENLIGHTEN US.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    Clearly it’s discrimination. Being an Aussie Indian myself, I get it all the time.
    Its the choice of the WL not the shop, same as a few Korean girls wont see Korean guys its their choice, stop bringing this racist crap in all the time, its boring, my regular lady is Chinese and prefers not to see Chinese guys because they expect to get everything (I am a RnT guy), in the end its all bs, by the way my grandad was Indian...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol what would be the suit?

"Your honour I can't make this girl have sex with with me because I'm indian. Please make her have sex with me?"

It's up to the girls. They have their preference. If they don't want to see a certain race what are you going to do? Force her to have sex with you by suing them?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol what would be the suit?

"Your honour I can't make this girl have sex with with me because I'm indian. Please make her have sex with me?"

It's up to the girls. They have their preference. If they don't want to see a certain race what are you going to do? Force her to have sex with you by suing them?
    True, my bad.... I’ll just have to miss out on this one lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Plenty of fish in the sea brother!
    Don't take it personally.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Plenty of fish in the sea brother!
    Don't take it personally.
    Thanks brother yug, I guess I did take it too personal. Agree with you, plenty of other fishes. Let’s move on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza
    Lemon - 4 really sweet and a good gfe
    Star - 2 Attractive but wasn't what i expected, just didn't click, a little bit of attitude.
    Ruby - 4 She was pretty and had a really nice ass, she was playful.
    Rui - 3 Average looks, but really good service, very professional.
    Lulu- 3 Pretty and very mechanical, just didn't click she was a little pushy with some topics.
    Nami - 2 just didn't click.

Ginza club
    Susan -3 Really good fuck, so and so looks.
    Vivian - 1 Wasn't a good time.
    Claire - 4 pretty, had a good time she was playful.
    Jin - 4 A little mechanical but she had a really good attitude.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hey all good. As mentioned plenty of fish in the see. I mean just think of all our poor Korean brothers who can't see Korean WLs lol. Literally most of the Korean WLs won't see Korean customers lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How do you guys even get a line up at Ginza? Everytime i been its so busy no one even comes to greet you and i just end up leaving.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it's not that hard. More than likely she had a bad experience with an Indian punter recently

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckhold3000 View Post
    Anyone tried J Mai at 278? Saw her walking through once and looks like a super sexy tanned J girl.
    Im already tried her mate, if you don't mind with a face and just wanna play with japanese girl, u can go
    But, don't expect kawaii japanese girl from her, she just ordinary girl that you not gonna keep looking at on the street
    For service, she is fantastic because you almost can do everything with her such as playing with her pussy until wet, i think she is have lil bit squirted last time i fingering her
    I try to play with her pussy in the shower room, that's amazing, you also could fuck her at there (ofcourse you need to ask her to bring condom inside shower room)

Anyway, enjoy

Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast