Thread: 20yo J MIRA - only 150cm and under 40kg she is the TINY and SILENT SEX ASSASSIN.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

20yo J MIRA - only 150cm and under 40kg she is the TINY and SILENT SEX ASSASSIN.

I caught up with the new J girl Mira today.
    She is a tiny girl and very fit and toned with fantastic tits and arse for her tiny body.
    Inexperienced and a quiet type of personality but very sweet and genuine and loves enthusiastic GFE sex.

LOOKS and BODY.
    Mira is a young girl - my guess is early 20s.
    She is sooo tiny!
    Only 150cm tall and weighs less than 40kg.
    I lifted her up and put her on the bed with no effort at all.
    Very tight toned fit little body with no sag or flab at all.
    She has a great set of perfect natural B or maybe C size tits which look amazing on her tiny body and also has a perfect mid size round firm bum.
    Nice toned abs and hips.
    Three tattoos on one arm but the rest of her body is clear.
    Freshly shaved pussy.
    Her looks are very cute and she has a pretty face.
    Not a glamour type but more of a natural healthy young cute girl.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY.
    A little bit of experience in Japan and knows what she is doing.
    Quiet type of personality and not much English but very sweet and GFE and keen to please.
    Very genuine natural girl with no fake compliments or fake moans or fake anything.
    She is quiet but very keen to fuck and enjoy herself and a very horny and her quiet moans are 100% genuine.

DFK and DATY
    Very sensual kisses. Started soft and became more intense as she got more horny.
    Mira really loves DATY a lot.
    No fake moaning or orgasms.
    She is 100% genuine and gets so soaking wet the sheet was a mess when we finished.

BBBJ
    Nice sensual BBBJ.
    There are girls with a more slutty style and better technique, but I like Mira's very genuine and sensual style and her cute facial expressions.

FUCKING
    Mira is nice and tight but she get so wet and her juices are so slippery that we didn't need any lubrication.
    She genuinely enjoys fucking and again no faking or acting or performing.
    It really was a fucking your horny girlfriend feeling with her.
    She is great in all positions but maybe cowgirl was the highlight for me because she is so tiny and light.

ROUND 2
    Mira is quiet but do not think that because she is quiet she is not keen or enthusiastic.
    In fact she is super horny and loves to fuck and after a quick break she was playing with my cock and upon seeing me get hard again she was onto me like a kid with a new toy and rode me cowgirl like a maniac!
    This is girl is quiet but her body and her actions do all the talking for her!

OVERALL
    If you like tiny fit petite spinners then Mira is a perfect choice.
    Her tiny body is pretty close to perfect!
    Mira is a quiet type of girl and doesn't speak much English but her actions speak much louder than words.
    She is a totally natural and genuine girl.
    Treat her nice and you will see just how horny and giving she is.
    Her warm and genuine feeling will stay with you long after you have left the room.
    A special girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks rooter! Just saw her on the rota for tomorrow and put in a booking request before coming here 😂 glad the review matches up to my expectations, hopefully I can get her booked

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyoushorttime View Post
    Thanks rooter! Just saw her on the rota for tomorrow and put in a booking request before coming here �� glad the review matches up to my expectations, hopefully I can get her booked
    Good stuff bro!
    The pics on the website are definitely Mira and not filtered much.
    You can get a pretty accurate idea of her looks and body from the pics.
    I think she looks even more tiny in real life.
    The pics on the red bed were taken at Ginza. I recognise the bed cover and that's the same dress and shoes she was wearing today.

Forgot to mention Mira said she will be in Sydney for 3 months.