Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2007

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I heard somewhere M Cara is previous M Lolli from few years ago.
    If it's really her, in her old photos, she looks like this

Attachment 79369
    Thanks for sharing the photo bro. was thinking to book her. now I can see she is not my type.

Is any tall girl like 170cm recommended?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    that new brazilian girl looks like a quality piece of ass
    All those photos of that chick are stolen from a Instagram hoe @chvr1y
    Use google search image

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    [QUOTEsgrudgory;2466978]What's the logic there?
    Darling - definitely old fashion. looking forward to the day when they greet you 'hello my lord'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    thanks that makes sense, was clearly thinking with my bellend went i saw that, damn those false pics
    Yeah it sucks that they use blatantly fake photos.
    What did Jessie say about real photos a couple of weeks ago!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw a title this morning about overworked jap girl at ginza but then the post disappeared few minuteslater before i had chance to read. Am i seeing ghost?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a title this morning about overworked jap girl at ginza but then the post disappeared few minuteslater before i had chance to read. Am i seeing ghost?
    Just checked, I couldn’t find it either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pretty sure it was Hibiki. I had similar experience with her earlier this year. She's a stunner for sure but definitely overworked she on literally everyday and booked back to back.
    After the first round she literally fell asleep on me and was snoring 😂. She's definitely one of the prettier J girls but the performance is nothing to write home about.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Woah you're right. I saw the post a few times before too. Now it's gone as well.

Why would it be removed?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Woah you're right. I saw the post a few times before too. Now it's gone as well.

Why would it be removed?
    Is that the one where I said Ginza girls had to be periodically sacrificed to rooters like a sorority hazing?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Is that the one where I said Ginza girls had to be periodically sacrificed to rooters like a sorority hazing?
    Yeah, pretty sure it's that post. It was overall normal review and just highlighted how tired Hibiki was.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Huh if this kind of post isnt allowed, basically almost all new jap at ginza are haha

Yup I had one that fell asleep after 1st game
    Yup I had one that told me she was in usa working like this for months everyday then straight fly to sydney and continue the next day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if Sweety is still working at Ginza ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any info of indo salena? How come this thread is dead used to be the most active

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ezyz168 View Post
    Pretty sure it was Hibiki. I had similar experience with her earlier this year. She's a stunner for sure but definitely overworked she on literally everyday and booked back to back.
    After the first round she literally fell asleep on me and was snoring 😂. She's definitely one of the prettier J girls but the performance is nothing to write home about.
    Wasn't my post but I saw Hibiki this afternoon and she was gorgeous but just so tired - she looked exhausted, went to curl up against me and sleep after a short fucking session, and when I asked her to finish she did a half-hearted HJ while half asleep lying beside me despite asking dor BBBJ. Definitely found her better looking than the photos/vid in person but seems like she's just totally wiped out. Great reviews here so I must have just caught her on a bad day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    Is Hibiki really that pretty? If she looks anything like the video of her in the pool, she doesn't look pretty to me.
    Haven't seen her recently but her look is that of a hot westernized Asian girl. Not elegant like the c princesses and definitely not the silly, bubbly everyday cute j girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Correct when I see someone say she is pretty I know he must be Western hehe...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hibiki is objectively pretty but something about her face just doesn’t do it for me. A little too plastic I think maybe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Re Hibiki

Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    Hibiki is objectively pretty but something about her face just doesn’t do it for me. A little too plastic I think maybe
    Long time lurker - first post.

Hibbiki’s face is ok, she has had work, done.

What’s strange is her ass… it doesn’t look normal, she may have had implants.
    She has Bolt ons and they are ok.

She’s a nice girl, but if you’re looking for young, I’d look elsewhere… I think she’s late 20’s to mid 30’s.

Service is ok, but I couldn’t get past the Kardashian ass.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her tonight. Thought she gave excellent service. Her GFE personality/service is what makes it great. I'm a sucker for big tits/ass as well, even if done through surgery. Her butt is from a BBL and not implants I reckon

I think she's overworked, however. Seems to get quiet tired towards the end and wants to chill/zone out/nap after the deed is done

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried Hibiki today.
    Save your money fellas. This girl is just zoned out from the get go. Booked at 12pm so only an hour into her shift. But when you work 17 hours a day and stay cooped up in a small room living off cup noodles it’s easy to get a bit stir crazy.
    Pussy very loose. Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. No feeling at all. Fake moans. Fake ass fake tits. Very starfish when fucking. Was kinda like banging a blow up doll. Just didn’t do it for me. She didn’t even care that I couldnt come. Just lied there on her phone. Walked out with blue balls. Clearly overworked.

Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast