Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any rimming (DD) Queens there currently?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I noticed J Liz has a new pic on GE website - can anyone confirm if she's got the hair extensions now?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    Message from Aya on her of

"I would like to inform you all that. I had cervical cancer six years ago and underwent surgery. However, this year the cancer came back. I have a lot of photos and videos taken for OF, so if I have to go through treatment and hospitalisation, I can continue to post. I hope you will support me. I would like to explain about cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is caused by a viral infection called HPV, which is transmitted by men during sexual intercourse; the HPV virus can infect any sexually active man or woman at least once in their lifetime, but in some people it does not disappear naturally in the body and can lead to condyloma (small projections on the genitals of men and women are likely to be condylomas more likely to be condyloma) or become cancerous. I contracted HPV because of sex without using a condom just once, and a few years later I had cervical cancer. I am now incapable of having children. (Contraception is necessary because of the possibility of ectopic pregnancy). As a cancer survivor, I have a few requests. Number 1, always wear a condom. Number two, if you have a protrusion on your genitals, please go to the hospital immediately. The protuberance is most likely caused by HPV and if someone just touches or licks it, there is a high chance that the HPV will be transmitted to the other person and they will also get condyloma or cervical cancer. Number three, I always use a condom, but if you have ever had sex with me in secret and without using a condom, please get tested for HPV. I have the HPV virus. Number four, even if you use a condom, you can still be infected with the HPV virus. So if you want to protect yourself, your woman, your wife or your girlfriend's life, go for regular cancer screening. Once again, everyone has been infected with the HPV virus at some point in their lifetime - the problem is that HPV cannot disappear naturally in your own body and the virus stays in your body, causing condyloma and cancer. Above. I had no idea that my cancer would recur. By the way, I have no symptoms at all. I'm afraid that the cancer will get worse and worse before I realise that I have no symptoms. Cervical cancer is the only cancer whose cause is known and can be prevented if men and women are careful. My doctor has not stopped me from having sex as long as I wear a condom. I have only told 60 fans now, but it could save you, your family, your friends and your loved ones. I don't want to see any more people become ill or lose their lives as a result of sexual intercourse. Cervical cancer is very common in Japan, with a high mortality rate and a low survival rate."
    That's fucked up. And that's exactly why I advocate getting circumcised. Cut off that stupid skin, don't be a fucking pussy. Just because you're afraid of the knife you come up with all sorts of stupid "scientific" findings to say getting cut is no good.

If you punt and have wife or partner at home, it is your responsibility to do everything in your power to keep them safe. There is a clear link between being uncut and being 5x more likely to contract HPV among other STIs.

My thoughts are with poor Aya, even though I've never met her. I hope she pulls through this!

Senior Member(無間使者)

"I would like to inform you all that. I had cervical cancer six years ago and underwent surgery. However, this year the cancer came back. I have a lot of photos and videos taken for OF, so if I have to go through treatment and hospitalisation, I can continue to post. I hope you will support me. I would like to explain about cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is caused by a viral infection called HPV, which is transmitted by men during sexual intercourse; the HPV virus can infect any sexually active man or woman at least once in their lifetime, but in some people it does not disappear naturally in the body and can lead to condyloma (small projections on the genitals of men and women are likely to be condylomas more likely to be condyloma) or become cancerous. I contracted HPV because of sex without using a condom just once, and a few years later I had cervical cancer. I am now incapable of having children. (Contraception is necessary because of the possibility of ectopic pregnancy). As a cancer survivor, I have a few requests. Number 1, always wear a condom. Number two, if you have a protrusion on your genitals, please go to the hospital immediately. The protuberance is most likely caused by HPV and if someone just touches or licks it, there is a high chance that the HPV will be transmitted to the other person and they will also get condyloma or cervical cancer. Number three, I always use a condom, but if you have ever had sex with me in secret and without using a condom, please get tested for HPV. I have the HPV virus. Number four, even if you use a condom, you can still be infected with the HPV virus. So if you want to protect yourself, your woman, your wife or your girlfriend's life, go for regular cancer screening. Once again, everyone has been infected with the HPV virus at some point in their lifetime - the problem is that HPV cannot disappear naturally in your own body and the virus stays in your body, causing condyloma and cancer. Above. I had no idea that my cancer would recur. By the way, I have no symptoms at all. I'm afraid that the cancer will get worse and worse before I realise that I have no symptoms. Cervical cancer is the only cancer whose cause is known and can be prevented if men and women are careful. My doctor has not stopped me from having sex as long as I wear a condom. I have only told 60 fans now, but it could save you, your family, your friends and your loved ones. I don't want to see any more people become ill or lose their lives as a result of sexual intercourse. Cervical cancer is very common in Japan, with a high mortality rate and a low survival rate."
    This girl knew she had hpv and knew that it is transmissible even with a condom. Yet she continued to work as WL.

For men there’s just no test for this other than visually by the doctor.

I wonder how common this is. And I wonder if every customer and WL will get it eventually.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is this sarcasm??
    If it's true!! Wondering how about the other WL in there, those punters who have seen Aya.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's fucked up. And that's exactly why I advocate getting circumcised. Cut off that stupid skin, don't be a fucking pussy. Just because you're afraid of the knife you come up with all sorts of stupid "scientific" findings to say getting cut is no good.

If you punt and have wife or partner at home, it is your responsibility to do everything in your power to keep them safe. There is a clear link between being uncut and being 5x more likely to contract HPV among other STIs.

My thoughts are with poor Aya, even though I've never met her. I hope she pulls through this!
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    This girl knew she had hpv and knew that it is transmissible even with a condom. Yet she continued to work as WL.

For men there’s just no test for this other than visually by the doctor.

I wonder how common this is. And I wonder if every customer and WL will get it eventually.
    is this sarcasm??
    If it's true!! Wondering how about the other WL in there, those punters who have seen Aya.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They lack life experience. Will give these things a miss.Tks all for the heads up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by High69 View Post
    is this sarcasm??
    Not sarcasm.

Surely at this point every WL and punter has it.

I’ve seen aya on the roster for atleast 6months now. Never had the chance to see what the hype was about.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can confirm her ass is like an onion ... Makes me want to cry
    As in good cry or bad cry? You crying because it's so good lol?

Senior Member(無間使者)

So you want men to get circumcised even though the medical community are doing it less and less at birth, I’m sure they’re using some stupid “scientific” findings. Aren’t you being a tad bit hypocritical having a partner/wife and punting? having no “stupid” skin on ya old fella is not going to make too much of a difference.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

So concerned with other dicks

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    So concerned with other dicks
    Why not, especially for a punter? Those WLs don't reserve their pussies only for your dick, do they?

Anyway enough on this topic and I admit I overreacted. It’s only my advice to punters here, nothing more.

That’s a sad thing to have happened to Aya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why not, especially for a punter? Those WLs don't reserve their pussies only for your dick, do they?

Anyway enough on this topic and I admit I overreacted. It’s only my advice to punters here, nothing more.

That’s a sad thing to have happened to Aya.
    Yeah either way it’s fucked up, I’m assuming she is quite young, cancer is a shit of a thing. Hopefully it all ends well. And TBH I never actually knew the associated risks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    Yeah either way it’s fucked up, I’m assuming she is quite young, cancer is a shit of a thing. Hopefully it all ends well. And TBH I never actually knew the associated risks
    Just a note for anyone worrying about this. Everyone having casual sex will contract HPV (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). Australia has a successful vaccination program and apparently is on track to eliminate cervical cancer. Japan suspended it's vaccine program. Sex-workers from Japan are taking a risk if they don't get vaccinated themselves.

Heart goes out to Aya.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    New J girl Karen looks really hot
    She is sexy as fuck bro.
    A bit more curvy than the torn jeans pic, but still sexy as fuck.
    Details here ...
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ese-schoolgirl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone try new C Selina?

Shop Owner

Hi, I just had chat with Aya 200% it is nothing to do with her , Its not Ginza empire Aya, you got the wrong person. you may need to correct it please.
    also our Aya english not this good

Regards
    Last edited by GINZA; 15-11-2022 at 07:05 PM.
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Wrong person ! What a gossip artist !

Personal information is not to be posted here anyway, if the girl wants to announce it, with her English ability, she would have no problem registering an account and make her own post.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    also our Aya english not this good
    Ahahahahahahaha lol!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Aya on onlyfans (handle is girllegsspread and gfe_in_japan) has exactly the same pictures as the ginza empire profile photos.

Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast