Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    K Missha's great, although not new. Honestly, we can't expect any new girls until early to mid 2022.

she used to be stick-thin, but looks like she's been working out in the gym a bit and has more muscle tone.
    Can you tell us where she has previously worked or is she just working under a different name at the same shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    One thing I’m sure is if you are a very regular customer or VIP, they will not insist on QR code check in but sign in manually is acceptable if you wish after checking your Full Vaccination Certificate. For not so regular customer, they may insist on both sighting your digital vaccination certificate and QR code check in. I’m not not sure your status so I suggest you book a girl and go there for your session on site to find out. However suggesting all customers will write fake names and numbers on a public forum should be avoided.
    They mentioned a VIP membership on their website. Does anyone know what this is??

How to get, and what are the benefits?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    K Missha's great, although not new. Honestly, we can't expect any new girls until early to mid 2022.

she used to be stick-thin, but looks like she's been working out in the gym a bit and has more muscle tone.
    What did you mean by not new? Did she used to work at 278 before lockdown? If so, what was she called before? Just curious if it's K Yuna, cause she was great and I'm itching to book a session with her again.

Judging by Sidwellson's review it sounds exactly like her. Good body, boob job, good pussy slide and her husky voice *chefs kiss*

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by grandiarulz View Post
    What did you mean by not new? Did she used to work at 278 before lockdown? If so, what was she called before? Just curious if it's K Yuna, cause she was great and I'm itching to book a session with her again.

Judging by Sidwellson's review it sounds exactly like her. Good body, boob job, good pussy slide and her husky voice *chefs kiss*
    yep, she's exactly named Yuna before, well I havent had "Yuna" before so... but i feel she's is not young now, so sad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Lily the other night,
    2/10 for service
    5/10 for trying

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    As my previous posts, did a double again. This time with Lulu and Daisy.

As previous post as well, I’m not good at typing AR’s so here’s the quick summary of it:

In terms of looks, probably Lulu edges ever so slightly. But in terms of service, Daisy never disappoints.

Daisy 4.5/5
    Lulu 4/5

And Kudos to Ginza management to check for double vaccination proof to all visitors. Assuming they also require all of their employees to have double vacc.

BTW - I wonder how much do WL’s actually make?? 3.5 months lockdown and still having branded stuff top to bottom. Cartier bracelet, Balenciaga jumper, Gucci shoes… what am I missing here?? Lol. Good on them obviously, but just wondering
    Did another double today. This time around with Melia & Lala. That was a really good session.

I kinda enjoy doing double. I feel like there’s a bit of competition going on between the 2 girls, and I get to reap the benefit of the competition

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did another double today. This time around with Melia & Lala. That was a really good session.

I kinda enjoy doing double. I feel like there’s a bit of competition going on between the 2 girls, and I get to reap the benefit of the competition
    How's the interaction between the girls during the double?
    4 months no punting during lockdown!! I'm feeling like doing doubles to try and catch up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Hey Bro,
    How does Melia compare to Lala in terms of looks and service?
    Does she allow DFK and CIM?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ruby will be back to work on Tuesday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    Ruby will be back to work on Tuesday.
    Woohoo...That's a great news!

By the way, asked the reception whether Cindy is coming back as well.
    And the receptionist replied that she MIGHT BE coming back next month.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That means the receptionist has no idea whether Cindy will come back or not. Since another brother can say a definite date of Ruby’s returning, t
    I don't know mate. Do you have a better intel on her?

I took it as some hope of her returning.
    It's up to you how you wanna take it.
    That's the very reason I was careful enough to underline and highlight "MIGHT BE" as in she might be coming back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Venus & S back to work on Wednesday . Ella on Thursday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    Venus & S back to work on Wednesday . Ella on Thursday.
    just curious, how do you get such info? are u working in ginza?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidwellson View Post
    just curious, how do you get such info? are u working in ginza?
    Yes..................

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I would be more interested to get information from a credible source than to know the identity of the source. There is no point to know where he/she works or his/her identity.

The intel turned out to be accurate as Ruby is on today’s (Tues) roster in Ginza 310.
    Well say the person is writing ARs. Wouldn't you want to know if the AR writer is affiliated with the shop at all? Conflict of interest and everything?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would you go to see a girl just because there is a review by a member without similar collaborating comments by others ? If so, it maybe important for you to investigate the identity of the writer but not for me who has a more complicated mind than you.

Even if you try hard, there is no way for you to find it, what’s the point to waste the time.

I am stating my position only and do not need others to agree with me. Please go and find out the identity as you wish, it is of no concern or interest to me.

Good luck !!!
    Not mentioning any names but some of the members here work as a promoter for the shop. Job requires to write reviews promote more business etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    Not mentioning any names but some of the members here work as a promoter for the shop. Job requires to write reviews promote more business etc.
    I think a lot here already realise that

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Would you go to see a girl just because there is a review by a member without similar collaborating comments by others ? If so, it maybe important for you to investigate the identity of the writer but not for me who has a more complicated mind than you.

Even if you try hard, there is no way for you to find it, what’s the point to waste the time.

I am stating my position only and do not need others to agree with me. Please go and find out the identity as you wish, it is of no concern or interest to me.

Good luck !!!
    Whoa dude chill out. It's not like I'm attacking you. Why are you so defensive. I'm just stating a point of view and was in no way trying to tell you off.

Jesus everyone's such snowflakes these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Yaya - 2*

Positives: can do attitude, wicked tongue action, will make you blow with her mouth if you don’t control the tempo, can take a pounding in doggy, can CIM

Negatives: was disappointed with her look/face when compared to her photos (does not resemble her photos at all), age really shows, bit loose down there, disproportionate bolt-ons

Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast