Thread: Body healing massage therapy Toongabbie

Senior Member(無間使者)

Body healing massage therapy Toongabbie

Shop2/5-7 Cornelia Rd, Toongabbie NSW 2146
    Massage price: $45 for half hour
    Handjob : $80

This place looks somewhat legitimate, a clean, warm welcoming set up as you enter. Told mamasan what I wanted and she said massage for half hour is $45, I said I just want to be jerked off and she said to discuss with girl, but I have to pay for massage first.
    Paid the "massage" fee with no intention of getting it, was led to the 2nd curtained off area as the 1st was full. She said the girl is busy and just wait a few minutes. I got naked and lay on the table facing upwards.
    I could immediately hear a wet, squelching noise coming from next door. Sloppy blow job? A very wet rythymic fuck? Lubed up hard and fast hand job? I wasn't sure, but it was making my dick hard as fuck.
    I listened to that for a few minutes, and almost slid the curtain across and asked the girl to deal with mine at the same time. Probably would have scared the other punter but hearing this and imagining what was going on just the other side of the curtain had me hard as a rock.
    Just in time mamasan comes in just to reassure me that the "young pretty girl" womt be much longer, but I told her no I really need to cum right now and can you do it. She initially refused and said young girl better, but my swollen hard dick must have convinced her otherwise.
    She said ok $80 more for handjob. So horny by this stage I would have agreed to whatever amount she said.
    She lubed up her hands and with an expert technique that has been perfected from wanking off hundreds of cocks, made me shoot a thick load all over her hand in less than a minute. I groaned loudly as I released just so the other bloke and girl could hear it.
    Mamasan cleaned me up and I got out of there.
    Will return soon to try the young girl and try and pay the mamasan to join in as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Shop2/5-7 Cornelia Rd, Toongabbie NSW 2146
    Massage price: $45 for half hour
    Handjob : $80

This place looks somewhat legitimate, a clean, warm welcoming set up as you enter. Told mamasan what I wanted and she said massage for half hour is $45, I said I just want to be jerked off and she said to discuss with girl, but I have to pay for massage first.
    Paid the "massage" fee with no intention of getting it, was led to the 2nd curtained off area as the 1st was full. She said the girl is busy and just wait a few minutes. I got naked and lay on the table facing upwards.
    I could immediately hear a wet, squelching noise coming from next door. Sloppy blow job? A very wet rythymic fuck? Lubed up hard and fast hand job? I wasn't sure, but it was making my dick hard as fuck.
    I listened to that for a few minutes, and almost slid the curtain across and asked the girl to deal with mine at the same time. Probably would have scared the other punter but hearing this and imagining what was going on just the other side of the curtain had me hard as a rock.
    Just in time mamasan comes in just to reassure me that the "young pretty girl" womt be much longer, but I told her no I really need to cum right now and can you do it. She initially refused and said young girl better, but my swollen hard dick must have convinced her otherwise.
    She said ok $80 more for handjob. So horny by this stage I would have agreed to whatever amount she said.
    She lubed up her hands and with an expert technique that has been perfected from wanking off hundreds of cocks, made me shoot a thick load all over her hand in less than a minute. I groaned loudly as I released just so the other bloke and girl could hear it.
    Mamasan cleaned me up and I got out of there.
    Will return soon to try the young girl and try and pay the mamasan to join in as well.
    this was an excellent read !! HAHAHA love your style.

Tell us more about the girl