Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh I see - got it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSC View Post
    How is C S ? I don’t see her work recently. I’m keen to give her a try. How’s the photos compare to real person ?
    LOL

33% of your posts have been asking about C S in this thread. If no one's answering you, it's because no one has a review, or they don't want to share with a newbie until they contribute a bit meaningfully to the forum first.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=JCSC;2167499]How is C S ? I don’t see her work recently. I’m keen to give her a try. How’s the photos compare to real person ?[/QUOTE

I saw S for an hour last year. Good service and attitude. But to answer your question, she doesn’t look anything like her photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried J Mai at 278? Saw her walking through once and looks like a super sexy tanned J girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never done a line up, honestly it seems too risky given some of the duds in the market at the moment. Best to pre-book some of the popular ones. I usually check the roster the evening before and book.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good advice thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Eva - 1.5*

Summary - not a great punt, feels like i hired a warm body for half n hour - my recommendation would be to spend your hard earned money elsewhere

Positives: slender, silky smooth skin

Minus: very passive attitude, very quiet and clearly did not want to be in the room, did not try to form any form of sexual connection, did not want her breasts caressed or licked, emotionless whilst being fucked

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobhappy888 View Post
    C Eva - 1.5*

Summary - not a great punt, feels like i hired a warm body for half n hour - my recommendation would be to spend your hard earned money elsewhere

Minus: very passive attitude, very quiet and clearly did not want to be in the room, did not try to form any form of sexual connection, did not want her breasts caressed or licked, emotionless whilst being fucked
    Thanks for this clarity Mr Bob and at the same time sorry to hear of your experience.
    At $260 and Eva's list of services you would expect so much more that what you were delivered .....YMMV aside!

Eva's photos and body shape had attracted me for some time and whilst there were minimal ARs, what I did read were mixed in terms of attitude, which for me is a warning sign and lead to me holding off.

There are better options...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same experience with C Eva

Super hot body, probably one of the best or better looking girls at Ginza. Weird nipples.

Her service is terrible, clearly she does not want to be there. Very aloof, I did not enjoy a single bit of the session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wonder if wilson is reading this thread
    hopefully he is and can get some of these ladies to put in better service :

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobhappy888 View Post
    C Eva - 1.5*

Thanks. Just saved $210

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know what’s happened the half of the roster at GC? Ok that’s an exaggeration haha, but it’s been like over a week since Rui, Ivy, Ruby, most of the K girls (Juni, Bella, sua) and a couple of the Japanese ones have worked. Maybe I’ve just been unobservant in the past but feels like a bunch of the regulars aren’t there all of a sudden..?
    Or maybe it’s just a case of synchronised shark week 🤣🙃😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Anyone know what’s happened the half of the roster at GC? Ok that’s an exaggeration haha, but it’s been like over a week since Rui, Ivy, Ruby, most of the K girls (Juni, Bella, sua) and a couple of the Japanese ones have worked. Maybe I’ve just been unobservant in the past but feels like a bunch of the regulars aren’t there all of a sudden..?
    Or maybe it’s just a case of synchronised shark week ������
    yeah, wish we could get new talent in, but covid... :P

No idea about Sua, but Juni and Bella are still in Sydney. Juni hasn't been on the roster for 2 months or so, enjoying an extended break. Bella works weekends every now and again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also how the heck do i find the chinese forums I remember seeing it once but can't find it anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think the chinese forum is called 'catchgod'

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomford View Post
    I think the chinese forum is called 'catchgod'
    ah thats the one thanks.

J Emma 2.30-9.30 Diamond Class(No Indians for fear of recognition)

That made me lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    C Rui 4/5, seen her regularly, pretty, tall, heaps GFE
    T Alin 5/5, seen her once, best ever I tried at Ginza, very passionate and into it. Sadly she seems retired now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just say no Indian. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    5/5 C Cindy
    Petite chinese girl with wildest sex i ever try
    Compare to C Snowy and C shella, she is perfect
    I mean, both of them is really good by services and so pretty. But Cindy is next level (IMO)
    You almost can do everything with her and the only thing she's so bad is she can't speak and understand english, it's funny tho. I asking her to sit on my face while doing HJ but she doing CIM and trying to kiss me to transfer my juice
    That still a plus for me

She's gone for a while since CNY and make her cumback on last monday

Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast