Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Just saw Rebecca yesterday, she's been a regular for me for over a year now. Imagine my surprise when they told me her price has increased to 280!

Rebecca herself was unhappy with the increase as she said she didn't need more money. She made the owners promise that if there's less customers they'll reduce it again.

May I suggest holding off on seeing Rebecca for a few weeks until they see the error in their ways?
    They are getting greedy....there has been general price creep across the roster
    Another McLaren to buy...?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Just saw Rebecca yesterday, she's been a regular for me for over a year now. Imagine my surprise when they told me her price has increased to 280!

Rebecca herself was unhappy with the increase as she said she didn't need more money. She made the owners promise that if there's less customers they'll reduce it again.

May I suggest holding off on seeing Rebecca for a few weeks until they see the error in their ways?
    Lol. Sounds like they upped the price but she's either getting little of the price increase for her if not none.

Sounds like the owner need another sports car or maybe a beach side holiday home in Byron Bay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If Rebecca gets price increase for her services (richly deserved I might add) then all the shit ones should have their rates reduced.

It’s only fair, lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The timing of the price increase is also impeccable. Right around now when we're fervently mentioning how good Rebecca is thus shows how popular she is. Yet the lower quality/service girls seems to stay the same
    ..says alot imo.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    The timing of the price increase is also impeccable. Right around now when we're fervently mentioning how good Rebecca is thus shows how popular she is. Yet the lower quality/service girls seems to stay the same
    ..says alot imo.
    They definitely read the forum but always stay quiet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just started seeing Rebecca on a regular basis but this new price is too much.(she is worth every cent, her service is fantastic)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Unsurprised with Lulu perking up after suggesting no DD. These WLs Must get a little tired with putting their tongues in asses all day long...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Elsa - 2.5* (potentially 3* on repeated visits)

Summary: young & pretty girl, but did not want to build a snowman with me

Positives: really cute/pretty face (totally my type), really nice natural full B's/small C's, big doe-like eyes, your university crush, quite young as well! photos on the roster don't do her justice. Her blowjob technique was decent (lots of wet tongue swirling around the head + actual blowing sound), it would have been ever better if she was willing to look up at me whilst blowing. Her cowgirl technique was standout (great bouncing and slapping technique) - definitely felt some PSE come through. Her pussy was ultra tight - very young girl.

Negatives: unfortunately she did not want to connect in any way beyond what was physically required of her (in order words, quite a mechanical experience overall), no GFE, quite cool and unfriendly after the '5min to go' buzzer went off, rushed me at the end!!!

Interesting: i would say watch out for the girls at 278 who have an 'asian only' label' - this may be an indication of what type of service you'll receive...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobhappy888 View Post
    C Elsa - 2.5* (potentially 3* on repeated visits)

Summary: young & pretty girl, but did not want to build a snowman with me

Positives: really cute/pretty face (totally my type), really nice natural full B's/small C's, big doe-like eyes, your university crush, quite young as well! photos on the roster don't do her justice. Her blowjob technique was decent (lots of wet tongue swirling around the head + actual blowing sound), it would have been ever better if she was willing to look up at me whilst blowing. Her cowgirl technique was standout (great bouncing and slapping technique) - definitely felt some PSE come through. Her pussy was ultra tight - very young girl.

Negatives: unfortunately she did not want to connect in any way beyond what was physically required of her (in order words, quite a mechanical experience overall), no GFE, quite cool and unfriendly after the '5min to go' buzzer went off, rushed me at the end!!!

Interesting: i would say watch out for the girls at 278 who have an 'asian only' label' - this may be an indication of what type of service you'll receive...
    Seems like you had a similar experience to mine. Was wondering though, was she open to DFK with you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by michaele View Post
    I just started seeing Rebecca on a regular basis but this new price is too much.(she is worth every cent, her service is fantastic)

Agreed. They increased the price as she got more popular. I do see why but man the timing is impeccable as the either punter mentioned. Even tho a $20 increase for me it’s like I will definitely vs now I will reconsider probably will probably not

Banned
    Sadly for the girls more punters will now use the 30/45 min option and girls will have to
    Serve more punters to earn there bucks
    Fatigue and discontent will set in… more money sure… work harder for it though

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Sadly for the girls more punters will now use the 30/45 min option and girls will have to
    Serve more punters to earn there bucks
    Fatigue and discontent will set in… more money sure… work harder for it though
    Umm... same post that has to be posted on two threads, in case some people might miss out...

Clear intention...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Umm... same post that has to be posted on two threads, in case some people might miss out...

Clear intention...
    No malicious intention...post was relevant to both threads....simply stating a fact
    When revenue is down its erroneous to improve the bottom line by increasing prices
    There is a reason revenue is down...it's prudent to address the underlying issue

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    No malicious intention...post was relevant to both threads....simply stating a fact
    When revenue is down its erroneous to improve the bottom line by increasing prices
    There is a reason revenue is down...it's prudent to address the underlying issue
    Clearly a form of sneaky malicious attack !

While other shops with girls that have pricing like extra charge for extra services, that makes the price just as high if not higher, but that’s not an issue as far as you’re concerned ? But you have to keep attacking Ginza on the Ginza thread !

Every shop has its own way or own right to set their prices, if you don’t think the price suits you or the price is good value for money, simply go somewhere else, you don’t need to incite people to damage the shop’s business.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t been to Ginza for awhile but I’m tempted too see J Emma even at the price. I did see a 4.5 on here. Anyone else seen her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think Ginza is charges a fair price comparing to other shops. The girls are better, service is better and the rooms are much nicer. My only complain is the rude short chinese guy at 479 other than that it’s a best shop is sydney

Banned
    No one wants Ginza to fail....too many people rely on the business for an income
    It is the industry leader with the best business model and clever astute management
    A Touch of Class was the same in the 70s & 80s...they tinkered with their successful business model and disappeared
    If it ain't broke....don't fix it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I understand where Labia is coming from. No one wants Ginza to fail. I don't want any of my regular brothels to fail.

But there has been a drop in service. I remember the days when I can walk in see a line up and pick any girl out and I'd get very very consistent service. Yes sometimes you build better rapport with some of the girls and get an above and beyond service but you'd never get any less. Girls that do not perform are removed very very quickly.

Now due to covid. Service levels seemed to have dropped and it's definitely not just Ginza. It's across the board. Girls realise they can bludge.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, the level has drop but I don’t blame ginza management. My prediction is got to do with the WL’s. The borders are closed and WLs can demand higher wages and do less.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys I see almost nothing about K Jane, is there a reason?! Hidden gem or nothing special? Lol. I also did a search but didn’t yield too much, although I’ve always found it hard to use the search function with precision lol (without having to wade through tons of irrelevant stuff)

I’m wondering, is she pretty? And is she a size 7 or less?

Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast