Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1970

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverFox View Post
    4 days last week and might be this week too . Does that mean working a lot? I saw her 3 times since last Monday coz she stops working for long time. Ruby is fully booked today again .
    it's quite alot imo...some girls can handle it and upkeep a good standard, others you can feel it straight away.
    Ruby seems to be a winner

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Ruby is a strong, resilient and most importantly a very professional WL who will try to give her best service to every customer. I saw Ruby when she first started in Ginza moving there from another shop and it was a session close to the end of her shift and she was still energetic, focused and accommodative in her servicing. One of the best attitude WLs.
    This is pleasing to hear

Banned
    i noticed also at 479 ginza empire that drunks customers allowed to see the girls even provided with line ups…. it turn me off with disgust… i pity those girls who has bad luck having to serve these drunk troblemaker rough customers… Good customers getting shit when requesting line up but drunk customers are given line ups? Most likely because the receptionists are scared, but thats not fair to the WLs plus good customers wont want to come also…, Ginza empire should hire a security/bouncer, this is bad for business!

Drunk customers shouldnt be allowed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pretty sure they would see their profits dwindle if they couldn't capitalise on the drunk and horny market. most men aren't violent or troublemakers, but I'm sure there's a couple - and don't forget some men need a bit of liquid courage to even visit a brothel. Quite often in the right circumstances it can make a session easier for the girl if the guy is drunk and his equipment doesn't work, or even more-so if they fall asleep!

you shouldn't be too quick to paint everyone with the same brush, alcohol affects us all differently

Anyone seen Iris? Looks hot but I’m worried and poor.

50% it’s a N5 girl. 45% it’s fake photo. 5% she is decent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    What's her body like these days? Last time I saw her which was her previous stint at Ginza she lost a lot weight especially in he booty. She used have a nice ass like in the pics, then it disappeared.
    Yeah, her ass has lost the perkiness.
    Still better than some girls but not something to rave about anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Yeah, her ass has lost the perkiness.
    Still better than some girls but not something to rave about anymore.
    Who has the best booty at Ginza?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Rebecca this afternoon. All I can say is wow wow wow. She did not disappoint.

Non-stop dfk, CIM, shower BBJ etc The ad, the pics and the reviews are all spot on. She is very pretty with great tits/bum and a tight body.

Probably the best GFE service I've ever gotten. Great vfm.

My only disappointment is that every punt from now on will probably be sub par. I may as well stop now. And yes this sounds like an ad, but it's not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    Fellow broz, long time lurker, i'm no novel writer, can't bear the idea of writing long long AR.

So we'll keep it short, this is rating based system on how likely would you be returning for visit. Score is between 1 - 5(max).
    1*- BLACKLIST, never return. Horrible service, attitude (time waster, no tis or tat, bad mood), avoid at all. Be VERY mindful when put this score pls!
    2*- WARNING!!!, WL has certain reserved attitude, good for "one of a kind only" punter, neg review but deserve 2nd chance. (VISIT 1x)
    3*- ONE NIGHT STAND, want to fuck her, once is enough. Maybe chemistry not there, nothing special. (VISIT 1x)
    4*- JUST ONE MORE TIME, can't wait to see her again! great enough to make you crave for it. (VISIT 2x)
    5*- CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU, only THE BEST in all. Your future WIFE, GF, FANTASY, MODEL like. (VISIT 2+++)

The scoring of coz take into account WL looks, body, service, attitude. Calling all bro out there who don't have much time but want to contribute.

Your contribution: WL nationality, name, score, short description, real (or fake/unclear) photos
    NO discussion or debate, this is entirely your opinion, RESPECT others! Long AR, please post another thread.

Maybe do weekly/monthly COMPLETE LIST updates if generates enough interest, get the Average score of the girl (of all punters that contribute to this thread) in this establishment.

Enough said - lets START!
    http://278club.com.au/
    http://ginzaclub.com.au/

C Lala 4* Accomodating, A "professional", PSE/GFE, very pretty, nice body (enhanced Boobs), Real photos
    C Rui 3* Average looks, great service, GFE, Real photos
    C Kiki 5* Very pretty, slim petite, PSE/GFE, excellent fuck, all natural, Real photos.
    C Coco 4* Very pretty, beautiful big natural boobs, PSE/GFE, tattoo, real video on Ginza web
    C Taylor 3* average looks, enhanced boobs, Real photos
    C Alexia 4* pretty enough, slutty type, great fuck, DFK, real photos
    C Jin 4* next door girl, GFE, excellent fuck, real photos
    C Didi 3* quite pretty, big natural but saggy boobs, mid 20s, real photos
    C Lulu 3* quite pretty, PSE, A "professional", Real photos
    C Elsa 3* above average looks, PSE, fake photos
    C Clair 3* hot look, very "professional", mid 20s, real photos
    C Sia 4* average looks, excellent service, great pussy "sucking fuck" technique, unclear photos

K Julia 4* above average looks, great pussy slide, DFK, GFE, unclear photos
    K Rebecca 4* pretty enough, late 20/early 30s, slim tanned body, great pussy slide and DFK, great fuck, GFE, real photos
    K Kay 3* average look, late 20s/early 30s, real photos

J Yui 2* pretty face, slim, bit cold, avoiding deep thrust, unclear photos
    J Hina 3* no chemistry, inexperienced, girl next door type, quite pretty, real photos
    J Liz 4* slim, tone-fit body, pretty, great English conversational for Jap, GFE, unclear photos

Share the love brotha.

GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY
    Thanks for such detailed information ℹ️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    any review new Michelle?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone seen K Gia at 278? Just hoping she's not a renamed WL like Misha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is c star going

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any intel on C Abby gents?

So i farked Madison today. Thought I'll update this AR since I've benefited a lot from these GINZA AR. Let's pay it forward.

Looks: 7/10
    Sex: 9/10
    Would I return: No

First of all, she used to be from the country. So if your fantasy is to fark an Aussie Country girl. Go for it. I certainly got hard because of that extra info. She is not model material. Just girl next door. Like someone's daughter that's over 18.

Tits are C and she is very accommodating. Her BJ is awesome. Deep throat BBBJ and would GAG as you face fuck her. Also she does CIM. I blew my load in her mouth. First time in an Caucasian aussie girl. Fantasy ticked off.

She is overall very accommodating and heaps of DFK and enjoy being farked.

Being an asian guy, it's good to fark an aussie local and cum in her mouth. But cons are: her pussy is strong taste. I did daty and stopped because the taste was strong. It's an acquired taste I guess.
    And while you're pumping her, she has a little BO but okay - not over powering - but can smell a little.

Over all, if you want to CUM in an Aussie Chicks mouth that's around that early 20's mark. Tick that fantasy off but seeing Madison.
    I smashed her pussy hard and pounded bad PSE level and she took it all.

Also CIM while she DT me. Felt so good.

Never thought I can fark a country girl who can turn into PSE mode.

Would I return: Probably not. As there's plenty in GINZA.

For $250 - to CIM and BBBJ and get DT while face farking her all day. It was money well spent.
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by showshowshow View Post
    Where is c star going
    Sorry to say bro, she’s either got hitched or in a very steady relationship with a BF, and gone back to China already.
    Don’t think she’s ever going to come back bro.

I’m personally just very thankful I got to fuck and literally tasted every inch of her hot body when she was around.

Oh well, plenty of other fish in the sea. Let’s wish her all the best and move on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post
    So i farked Madison today. Thought I'll update this AR since I've benefited a lot from these GINZA AR. Let's pay it forward.

Looks: 7/10
    Sex: 9/10
    Would I return: No

First of all, she used to be from the country. So if your fantasy is to fark an Aussie Country girl. Go for it. I certainly got hard because of that extra info. She is not model material. Just girl next door. Like someone's daughter that's over 18.

Tits are C and she is very accommodating. Her BJ is awesome. Deep throat BBBJ and would GAG as you face fuck her. Also she does CIM. I blew my load in her mouth. First time in an Caucasian aussie girl. Fantasy ticked off.

She is overall very accommodating and heaps of DFK and enjoy being farked.

Being an asian guy, it's good to fark an aussie local and cum in her mouth. But cons are: her pussy is strong taste. I did daty and stopped because the taste was strong. It's an acquired taste I guess.
    And while you're pumping her, she has a little BO but okay - not over powering - but can smell a little.

Over all, if you want to CUM in an Aussie Chicks mouth that's around that early 20's mark. Tick that fantasy off but seeing Madison.
    I smashed her pussy hard and pounded bad PSE level and she took it all.

Also CIM while she DT me. Felt so good.

Never thought I can fark a country girl who can turn into PSE mode.

Would I return: Probably not. As there's plenty in GINZA.

For $250 - to CIM and BBBJ and get DT while face farking her all day. It was money well spent.
    Ugh mate, strong pussy smell enough to stop you from DATY. That’s gotta be bad! No thanks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Plenty of fish in the sea

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Sorry to say bro, she’s either got hitched or in a very steady relationship with a BF, and gone back to China already.
    Don’t think she’s ever going to come back bro.

I’m personally just very thankful I got to fuck and literally tasted every inch of her hot body when she was around.

Oh well, plenty of other fish in the sea. Let’s wish her all the best and move on.
    I thought star got rebranded as ruby?? Cuz I was pretty sure ruby was a rebrand of another chic

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone try the new girl QQ yet?
    Photos look hot which probably means little to nothing as it might be airbrushed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    AB Viet x C Dior 5* - Firstly, she is not ABV at all, since I'm a ABV guy, she has a heavy Viet accent. Her appearance does look like she is local. But that does not bother me, she was 100% all the way... wow! showerplay, BBBJ was great, DFK was phenomenal, and the main course was terrific. The best GFE I've had yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    any review k blue?

Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast