Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899
Results 1,961 to 1,967 of 1967

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Not top shelf in terms of service like Rebecca or Jessie. But very good.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ia-Nonstop-DFK
    noicceeeee thanks for the review and intel bro

will add her somewhere into the middle of the list since i got to see her in person today as she was finishing her shift

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Lol i managed to find a pic that looks very similar to Yuha, see attached

Attachment 110976
    broooo that girl got the biggest RBF LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    bahahahahah getting home late and drunk and reading this thinking JJ is the WL C Jay Jay for short lmfaoooo

i agree she does look cute i can confirm as of 26 march that she is in fact very young looking, doesnt looking heavily plastic and now has long hair
    yea she was dressed casually like you see those koreans that are walking downstairs from their apartment to get something quick from the shops/walking their dog or going to gym
    she got a nice slim body

also confirmed with reception its the same Sia - for those wondering her old photos were of her in like a santa's little helper outfit

To be honest i dont know what happened and who put the new photos of Sia up but they are heavy filtered and her face doesnt look so tiny to her body and so PLASTIC she is much prettier in person like natural GND pretty

each to their own hahaha i havent seen Summer or Sua but i seen both rebecca and Julia and agree they are very different ball game of girls

I would probly prefer Sia above the others as she is more the pocket rocket type girl

for Summer are you referring to C Summer at Empire? If so mind sharing some intel on her as her photos looking amazing

all g re Juju - hope you get to see her soon
    That's cleared that up.
    Not sure what the go is with the new photos as the Sia I saw mid last year looks (looked) a lot lot better than is currently depicted

Summer was a K girl at Kyoto, now gone unfortunately..... Rebecca standard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any Intel on V Joy at 310, can't find any AR. Thanks in advance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    J Cinnamon is ok probly a pass for me cos so many girls to see... seen her IRL ur right face is average as she is the light make up type and not dolled up glamour plus she has been around...
    I guess her main selling point is her body - she looks very tight and fit and also i heard she is service oriented girl

How is J Yuha face? she doesnt have many photos on website and the only one with face is blurred lol.... is she the pretty type or glamour type? Any receent J girls that look similar to her?
    That last photo of Yuha looks smokin
    J Cinnamon does indeed have a tight body and her service was just okay, that was while ago so things may have changed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Ooh that face is attractive. How would you rate Yuha's service?
    If that is her face and the body is similar to what is on the website, I'm definitely going to have a go

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durtle View Post
    J Cinnamon does indeed have a tight body and her service was just okay, that was while ago so things may have changed.
    Cinnamon seems to invoke more than the usual polarity

One punter said recently she was the only girl he saw in a year, Rooter gushed about her some years back and yet others describe her as average at best??

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899