Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried T Sandy? She looks chubby on the photos, can anyone confirm?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone tried c sugar or t helen? cant find any reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gave c august and baby a run yesterday. looks and service about 5 or 6/10 for me.
    august is a bit better looking than baby
    both slim. both b cups.
    august pics.... the pic where shes wearing a multi colored top(red background) may be her, but it doesnt represent her at all. the other pics dont look like her at all.
    baby pics are nothing like her.
    august english ok. baby no english at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Boutsou View Post
    anyone tried c sugar or t helen? cant find any reviews
    I've seen both. C Sugar just okay. Kinda did just enough if you get my drift. Seemed a little cold, did warm up a little towards the end, maybe better on a return visit. Nice big natural tits on a pretty small frame.

T Helen was a good punt. Shower action was nice, overall service was solid. She is older, probably late 30's. Again, nice tits, I think they are bolt-ons but a good job. Not rushing back to see her but that's because there are so many other girls to see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    I’ve seen a few reports of au x nz hazel and a few bros saying she’s a bit odd. I had a really good time with her. Once I made her comfortable she dropped the whole “babe” thing. Great bbbj that went for about 20 mins. Then cg, mish then put her legs up and pumped until I came. I’d see her again.
    How would you rate her looks, say out of 10? Is she your typical white caucasian girl or is she more of a Maori/NZ native type?

Any issues with odour? I think I saw 1 post mentioning BO, if i’m not mistaken

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    I’d say 7/10 looks for a Caucasian. Tan look but not too much Māori influence. No BO at all bro. We had a good shower she’s clean as she smelt nice from memory. I did kiss her from head to toe haha and smelt fine!
    Nice. Thanks big-wang

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did K Nana the other day

She's around 165-170cm, so not small.
    I'm guessing shes close to 30, overall good attitude and talk.
    Enhanced boobies, dfk, notable a fantastic DD.

Rebecca was a 10/10 for me and Misha 9/10. Nana is 8/10 for me.

Return factor for anything above 7.5 .

I must say so far the 10ish K girls I've had at Ginza are all thumbs up for me. So if you're a newbie and don't know where to start, these are your best bet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliguu View Post
    Did K Nana the other day

She's around 165-170cm, so not small.
    I'm guessing shes close to 30, overall good attitude and talk.
    Enhanced boobies, dfk, notable a fantastic DD.

Rebecca was a 10/10 for me and Misha 9/10. Nana is 8/10 for me.

Return factor for anything above 7.5 .

I must say so far the 10ish K girls I've had at Ginza are all thumbs up for me. So if you're a newbie and don't know where to start, these are your best bet.
    How would you describe Misha's face, tits, ass and legs? I also heard she has a husky voice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonhunter View Post
    How would you describe Misha's face, tits, ass and legs? I also heard she has a husky voice.
    Face - ok but looks into her 30's and starting to see wrinkles
    Tits - too fake for me, like she went from A's to D's, feels like i'm touching silicone not breasts
    Ass - below avg for me. She works out so it's firm, but she has no hips so her figure just goes straight down without any hourglass shape
    Legs - no complaints or anything memorable. Just normal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who's tried T Alice and care to share their experience? The pics of her looks quite enticing.

Btw, I've got a booking with the new J Momo tomorrow and will give a lowdown on my experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Got my milf fantasies fulfilled by the new K Mui today. Quick recap:

Pros:
    - Highly skilled from start to finish, her attention to detail in the shower and on the bed was very high. As a comparison, better than K Missha imv.
    - I've never had rim job like that, it was next level. I'm not even into it, but I think she converted me.
    - Big rack, nice to play with. I think enhanced but she's naturally large.
    - Good english and friendly

Cons:
    - Looks early to mid 30's so not my ideal look, but she gives off 1000% milf vibes and looks good for her age. I had no problem staying rock hard the whole session.
    - No CIM and sensitive down there so not much finger action

TLDR: Looks 6/10, Skills 9/10, Attitude 9/10
    Thanks for review, I was considering her but now I think she's not for me.
    Just like a lot of K girls, they work in Korea and are popular until their mid-late 20's, then when they become unpopular, they go overseas to work (Australia/Canada/America etc). But at this age, their experience level is best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Face - ok but looks into her 30's and starting to see wrinkles
    Tits - too fake for me, like she went from A's to D's, feels like i'm touching silicone not breasts
    Ass - below avg for me. She works out so it's firm, but she has no hips so her figure just goes straight down without any hourglass shape
    Legs - no complaints or anything memorable. Just normal
    Thanks for your honest feedback on her. I always like to check my expectations especially when I see 9-10/10 ratings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    Anyone tried T Sandy? She looks chubby on the photos, can anyone confirm?
    Not worth it

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to book doubles these past few weeks but havent been able to manage to so only singles this time.

Did Dior a week ago and then Antonella this week. Both are just average, nothing super special.

Dior is indeed really enthusiastic. She said she does a lot of squat exercises so no wonder her CG position is something different. She’s definitely not AB though. I guess she’s right that she doesnt offer doubles; with those kinda moves.

I hate droopy boobs (i’d prefer smaller but firm than big but droopy), and Antonella is just that. So droopy that she even has a lot of stretch marks on her boobs. If big (and droopy) boobs is your thing, then may be you’ll like her. Otherwise not my type.

I offered Antonella $100 tip to do double but she asked for $150. So i said no. With other younger looking girls i dont need to tip extra, why should she.

I need my double fix!!! Argh!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey
    I have been a silent reader for awhile but i thought i would share some of my recent visits to the empire.

1. K Gia
    Face 7/10
    Boobs fake but nice
    Service 9/10
    Her service was customer oriented, different bbbj positions, several intercourse positions and she happily did CIM.
    Wanted to visit her again but she's gone now.

2. C Lily(?) Or Sugar(?)
    This is the dodgy one. After doing Gia, i felt like another session so i asked who's available. Papasan recommended this Lily ( she said it herself that her name there was lily).
    She is 30 ish with slim body and (natural?) Boobs. I'd say D. She cant really speak english so i didnt ask much.
    Service was good although she's a bit passive. Didnt want to do wot and cim. I was horny so i didnt care

Overall service would be 7.5/10.
    WIR? Not sure. Haha
    Now the weird thing is that now there's another lily which looked completely different to the Lilyi had a session with. I saw C sugar's pics and i have a feeling that was the girl i had a session with. Is this a common practice? To change names and pics??

3. C Mimi
    A week or so after the prev 2 sessions, i went to the empire again and booked mimi after asking who's available.
    Face 6/10
    Age i would say mid 30
    Boobs C maybe and a bit saggy
    Body slim with c-section scar i guess
    Service 5/10. Advertised as dfk (no kiss), rimming (declined), shower together (she said no), and lastly CIM (she outright said No). Still got BBBJ. She provided an extra service though, which is FOAM.
    WIR definitely no.

Bro Ucok, how about getting a girl to agree to MMF?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonhunter View Post
    Thanks for your honest feedback on her. I always like to check my expectations especially when I see 9-10/10 ratings.
    Tell me about it. I see those threads where people give out 9/10 to 10/10 for every single girl and it’s like no way….I’ve seen some of those girls reviewed and I am like average is about right lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My preferences are big boobs and athletic / curvy body (not fat). Pretty face comes 2nd. Legs are ok for me
    I don't mind plastic surgery as long as it's not too excessive or counter productive.

Here's my reviews:

Top girls (9-10s) - K Somi, K Sua, J Hibiki (these 3 just look really good IMO and have good service), K Jessie (highly recommended if you want PSE service), K Julia
    Decent girls (7-8s) - V Anna, V Miko, J Nao, K Missha (probably rate higher if you like fit girls)

Avoid -
    J Sally - I used to be a regular but she was a fucking bitch when I last saw her. She's not even a F cup anymore so just avoid because that was her whole appeal to be frank.

Top girls for me in the past (FYI) -
    J Hellen, K Juni, TW Amy (this girl was fucking wild even though she looked a little old, so might be a personal top girl for me), Thai Alin (before she got fat lol)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    K Jessie.
    She lives in some kinda 5th dimension...I still haven't been able to book her.
    And I have been Ginza regular for 5-6 years.
    The website description doesn't mention CIM. Is it really no chance with her?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    The website description doesn't mention CIM. Is it really no chance with her?
    Even if she does, you'll have to manage to get a booking with her first

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornybastard123 View Post
    My preferences are big boobs and athletic / curvy body (not fat). Pretty face comes 2nd. Legs are ok for me
    I don't mind plastic surgery as long as it's not too excessive or counter productive.

Here's my reviews:

Top girls (9-10s) - K Somi, K Sua, J Hibiki (these 3 just look really good IMO and have good service), K Jessie (highly recommended if you want PSE service), K Julia
    Decent girls (7-8s) - V Anna, V Miko, J Nao, K Missha (probably rate higher if you like fit girls)

Avoid -
    J Sally - I used to be a regular but she was a fucking bitch when I last saw her. She's not even a F cup anymore so just avoid because that was her whole appeal to be frank.

Top girls for me in the past (FYI) -
    J Hellen, K Juni, TW Amy (this girl was fucking wild even though she looked a little old, so might be a personal top girl for me), Thai Alin (before she got fat lol)
    What do you mean when you say Sally was a bitch?

Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast