Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
Went to see AU Athena & AU Ellie double.

They said this was both their first time double and they were so happy they finally meet another western girl (they said the Asian girls don’t communicate with them at the back). They chit chat almost ignoring me at the end . Thats where Athena said to Ellie she’s not really 18 like the ad, but 19, well same same! Ellie said she’s 20-something.

Both have piercings on their left nipple - which they found hilarious and kept laughing about it. I felt like i’m in the middle of teenage girls giggling. Oh wait, one of them IS a teenage.

Look-wise both are okay. Not per my expectation of booking AU girls though. Athena is Greek x Italian, curly dark hair, big lips. Boobs are alright but almost as droopy as AU Kelly. Ellie is typical oz, long hair, curly, but small boobs. But i dont mind; i prefer shape than size. Face? May be Ellie wins. I hate those piercings though on both of them. I’d rather them pierced on their clit (like French Iris) rather than on the nipples. I feel bad squeezing them if they’re pierced, worry if it will hurt. May be thats just me.

Athena rode me like a fit young girl. Almost similar to Kyoto’s Kimi & CK. Ellie said her hip is hurting so she was a bit gentle.

One best thing though; is because they’re comfortable one another. So i can have BJ and sex alternating between them without having to pause to clean beforehand.
BTW i wish Ginza mgmt state whether AU brunette or blonde or etc.

Asking their wechat people is like pulling teeth! Lol