Is Maggie clean shaved and is her service gfe?

Quote Originally Posted by deu View Post
T Rose 4/5. Huge enhanced tits that are perfectly shaped, biggest tits I have ever seen. Sexy nips, played with her tits the entire time.
C Ida 4/5. Big natural tits, real E-F cups. Not as obsessed with her tits as T Rose, but couldn't resist fucking her in standing doggy in front of the mirror, finished fast when her big tits bounced on her thick fit body.
C Lemon 5/5. Cute face. Couldn't resist DFK even though I have OCD. Tight pussy is a perfect fit for cock. Looks into your eyes while locked in sex, finished fast and hard every time.
Macau Ruby 4.5/5. Slim lengthy toned upper body with a meaty ass. Couldn't stop fucking her in sideways positions as I watched her fat ass bounce and my hands ran over her slender toned waist.
S Maggie 4/5. Bubbly with a fuckable body. Half Thai, but I was looking for a girl with full Singaporean looks.
C Coco 5/5. Sexy cute face, big DD tits on a slim tatted frame.
C Alexia 4/5. Slutty and small. Made for sex.
C Honey 5/5. Slutty face with enhanced D tits. Skinny long body and slutty features.
C S 5/5. Sexy face with big D tits. HK looking features. DFK and sex made me finish instantly.
C Ella 4/5. Cute face with big DD tits. Sexy MILF vibe.