Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ginza prices for western girls are way overpriced, just go to 42 galdes for western chicks

Banned
    Cindy, the 5/5 C-girl, is back on Ginza 310 roster. Very pretty too imv. I will be joining the long queue to book her. Can’t get one yesterday. She doesn’t seem to have a formal review by any brother yet so popular. When she first started at 479 Ginza Empire, she wasn’t even picked by some customers due to the huge line-up. Now brothers are queueing up to see her. Good girls certainly don’t need any promotion and customers will return automatically.

Let’s hope that Kiki will return soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    ginza prices for western girls are way overpriced, just go to 42 galdes for western chicks
    42 g western girls only provide standard service. Need to check extras there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Cindy, the 5/5 C-girl, is back on Ginza 310 roster. Very pretty too imv. I will be joining the long queue to book her. Can’t get one yesterday. She doesn’t seem to have a formal review by any brother yet so popular. When she first started at 479 Ginza Empire, she wasn’t even picked by some customers due to the huge line-up. Now brothers are queueing up to see her. Good girls certainly don’t need any promotion and customers will return automatically.

Let’s hope that Kiki will return soon.

Cindy is not good.
    In fact, she is so good that I think she is one of the best I had.
    I rated her 4.5 before but, since then, I have seen her again and I can say she is 5 out of 5.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Cindy is not good.
    In fact, she is so good that I think she is one of the best I had.
    I rated her 4.5 before but, since then, I have seen her again and I can say she is 5 out of 5.

That’s what I said above, 5/5 for Cindy. I only said what I truly believe, nothing more and nothing less and as a reasonable and an ordinary man. For Cindy, you paid one hour, you get one hour full-on service, not a single minute wasted. It is just how much you want (or you can stand) not about how much she can give. Sky is the limit for her service and she is “so pretty” imv comparable to Emma. This is called “value for money”

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried Sia today. BBJ was good and she has a nice bum. But overall the service was a bit cold, would say - 3/5. She is as old as Jin, may be a bit older and her tits are not natural but not too plastic as well.

Banned
    Jin is not that old, 28/9 to 31/2 at most and she is pretty imv. She is still one of the more popular c-girls on 479 though she works very often and long shifts. SIA’s look is “very average” and enhanced breasts and brothers who did review for her previously have mentioned all these in their reviews.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jin is not that old, 28/9 to 31/2 at most and she is pretty imv. She is still one of the more popular c-girls on 479 though she works very often and long shifts. SIA’s look is “very average” and enhanced breasts and brothers who did review for her previously have mentioned all these in their reviews.
    I quite liked Jin but she didn't like DFK or DATY so I'd probably not see her again.

Banned
    Yeah, Jin doesn’t like dfk and daty. The only comfort you can get is even her regulars can’t get daty and dfk. You should see other girls who can provide dfk and daty. Jin’s pussy is extremely tight but she uses lube. Brothers who want to test their degree of hardness and duration of sex inside an extremely tight pussy, Jin is a “challenge”.

Any deepthroat from sia bro?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Any deepthroat from sia bro?
    Decent enough, I would say I got the best deepthroat from Rebecca. So not as good as Rebecca.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, Jin doesn’t like dfk and daty. The only comfort you can get is even her regulars can’t get daty and dfk. You should see other girls who can provide dfk and daty. Jin’s pussy is extremely tight but she uses lube. Brothers who want to test their degree of hardness and duration of sex inside an extremely tight pussy, Jin is a “challenge”.
    True!
    Never tried to daty her but yeah she doesn't allow dfk.
    At best, lfk.

If she dfked like Cindy, I won't even last 5 minutes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jin is not old, around 28ish. She is perfect in all aspects. Her regular should know. She does lfk and dfk if you treat her nice. It’s always hard to girls to do dfk when they smell a bad breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can Anyone tell us how Jessie is??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey bros, is Viet Anna from Ginza the same Viet girl from 278 called emma?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryguy View Post
    Jin is not old, around 28ish. She is perfect in all aspects. Her regular should know. She does lfk and dfk if you treat her nice. It’s always hard to girls to do dfk when they smell a bad breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jin gives one of the best cat baths imo. In terms of age, she’s definitely 30+, but as she is short it doesn’t look like it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    Right now all the C girls are absolutely mediocre, only kiki and cindy maybe. Even rui and lala have had negative feedbacks recently
    When there are no new talents coming in and you keep going back to see the same girl over and over, a hot WL starts to feel like any other long term sex partner. It gets boring real fast, you start to nitpick on negative points, etc.

Banned
    Just browsed 479 rosters and notice that “S” pop up on the roster tomorrow. I saw her a couple of times more than a year ago when she first started on 479. Her service and look were above average but she is one of the interstate girl from Melbourne flying to Sydney for work only and doesn’t reside in Sydney. Hope “S” has arrived Sydney well before the Melbourne lockdown and the current outbreak. While the risk she has visited the exposure sites is very very minimal, it will be prudent for any Melbourne girls who came to Sydney not long ago to isolate for a number of days before working for the benefits of the shops, other girls and customers. Just being cautious.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried T Emily?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    True!
    Never tried to daty her but yeah she doesn't allow dfk.
    At best, lfk.

If she dfked like Cindy, I won't even last 5 minutes.
    Are you talking about korean Cindy or the new Cindy?

Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast