Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    Why no one talking about how good J girls??
    I mean... Emma and hina..
    What's your review of those two?

Hina has got mixed reviews so far I think.

Banned
    I was waiting for others to share their experiences on Hina and Emma but since none is forthcoming, I may as well give my own.

Hina is pretty imv. She is exactly the same as her photos on Ginza’s website unlike others who use heavily photoshopped pictures or blurred ones. She actually looks prettier than her photos face to face in the room. Her body is excellent, not slim not chubby with a natural C cup breast. Touching her breasts alone gives you very nice feeling. A stark contrast to Sally who doesn’t allow you to touch her breast which many brothers have mentioned on this thread. Service, however, is only average but sex is good as she is wet and responsive. A bit shy imv as new to industry only started 4-5 months ago on 310 Ginza.

Emma is the best looking J-girls in Sydney imv. The best part of her is her passionate kissing and she can dfk you half an hour non-stop if you want. She does decent bbbj, allow daty and gives reasonably good sex with lube. I haven’t asked for cim so not sure if she will offer cim as described on 310 Ginza’s web. Definitely recommend a try if you haven’t seen her yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any one feels that Ashley is quite mechanical in terms of service

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by phamxuantungkth View Post
    Any one feels that Ashley is quite mechanical in terms of service
    You should write a AR separately on Ashley so that we're all warned and not have to sift through pages of banter on this mega thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dropped into Ginza Elizabeth st around 7.30 the other night, around 6 or 7 girls in the lineup not even one good looking girl in the whole line up. Very disappointing quality of girls on offer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    Mate, some girls will have good service regardless of look. Like yukari, she’s not good looking imo, but her service is just amazing. Feels like passionate lover of some sorts
    Is this before or after she got braces?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I dropped into Ginza Elizabeth st around 7.30 the other night, around 6 or 7 girls in the lineup not even one good looking girl in the whole line up. Very disappointing quality of girls on offer
    who did you end up picking, bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I was waiting for others to share their experiences on Hina and Emma but since none is forthcoming, I may as well give my own.

Hina is pretty imv. She is exactly the same as her photos on Ginza’s website unlike others who use heavily photoshopped pictures or blurred ones. She actually looks prettier than her photos face to face in the room. Her body is excellent, not slim not chubby with a natural C cup breast. Touching her breasts alone gives you very nice feeling. A stark contrast to Sally who doesn’t allow you to touch her breast which many brothers have mentioned on this thread. Service, however, is only average but sex is good as she is wet and responsive. A bit shy imv as new to industry only started 4-5 months ago on 310 Ginza.

Emma is the best looking J-girls in Sydney imv. The best part of her is her passionate kissing and she can dfk you half an hour non-stop if you want. She does decent bbbj, allow daty and gives reasonably good sex with lube. I haven’t asked for cim so not sure if she will offer cim as described on 310 Ginza’s web. Definitely recommend a try if you haven’t seen her yet.
    Don't plan on seeing Emma as she's a bit pricey lol. But as Joe said for passionate if you haven't tried her already Yukari is great. Her dfk is super passionate, pulls you in, doesn't hold back. Even when fucking she grabs you and pulls towards her. She's cute enough, not a head turner.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    There are between 14 to 18 girls working on 479 Ginza Empire every night. If only 6-7 girls in the lineup, that means at least half of the girls were busy, booked or didn’t want to show their faces to new customers but rather waiting for their regulars to book and all these ones you didn’t see maybe (or very likely) the young, pretty and good service ones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Don't plan on seeing Emma as she's a bit pricey lol. But as Joe said for passionate if you haven't tried her already Yukari is great. Her dfk is super passionate, pulls you in, doesn't hold back. Even when fucking she grabs you and pulls towards her. She's cute enough, not a head turner.
    Yeah, Emma is pricey so if you think it isn’t worth it, no need to try. Yukari is 7/8 years older than Emma and can’t compare with Emma in terms of look at least two grades lower imv. I saw Yukari three times, the first time her service was excellent, 2nd time just average and third time much better than the second time. She is a bit emotional and so service level very inconsistent. She is $90 less than Emma for one hour service, the price gap is considered appropriate to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haven't seen K Jessie on the roster for a while...hope she hasn't retired again...waiting to see her for the first time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I hope so too.. tried to book Jessie few times but always booked out 🥺

Banned
    Quite surprised that quite a number of brothers haven’t seen Jessie before and am trying hard to secure a booking to see her. She was a popular K-girl on the same shop about 3 years ago. Whether Jessie retires again or not after a very short work tour this time will still be a good thing either way. If she retires, good for her. If she not retiring, for for her customers and the shop. I’m still relatively positive she will return after a short break or rest.

Been waiting two weeks and never seen Emma on the roster once. Is she in holiday ?

Banned
    Guess you have to ask the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    who did you end up picking, bro?
    I left and went home there were none that I saw that looked even close to being hot, I'm not wasting anymore money on below average girls, I've been to Thailand 15 times and I can't wait to go back hopefully sometime next year, I've been punting since 1987 so think I've been around long enough and seen a hell of a lot of line ups over the years. The best shop for hot young girls in my opinion was 359 Riley street Surrey Hills back in the early 2000's, they were all Thai girls but since then its changed owners

Senior Member(無間使者)

One thing I'm disappointed the most is Hina don't do DFK with me. And like you said, she's indeed very pretty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can anyone confirm if Ella is the same WL as Yoko from 42G? Photos look similar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    Yes, not much to say, shes a starfish going thru the motions. Very clinical imo

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    lol Is she really that bad? she was on my must-try list, so sad

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m just gonna ask... is Melia a ladyboy

Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast