Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Don’t fret it bro. You’ve seen her and by your own account she was only worth 2 visits. Who cares what others say about her, hype alone never made anything mediocre good or great. I’ve also seen her 2 times when she was at her peak. Never understood what all the fuss was about.
    She's not the prettiest but the sex was awesome

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don’t fret it bro. You’ve seen her and by your own account she was only worth 2 visits. Who cares what others say about her, hype alone never made anything mediocre good or great. I’ve also seen her 2 times when she was at her peak. Never understood what all the fuss was about.
    Spot on Goldfishman

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's not her. K Jessie has an almost heart shaped face, high cheekbones, full lower lips, sharp chin. Her hair was short when I saw her, not even reaching her shoulders. Not a "longish" face, that's another girl at reception.
    She's good, but not fantastic like I'd hoped. Her body is the longer torso type, which made her look not so leggy in my view.
    Quote Originally Posted by hornybastard123 View Post
    Yes, that's her in less refined form.
    She does doll up a lot on the job so you don't need to worry about that. Was literally in bliss for the next 3-4 hours after the punt with her because of how good her service is.
    That's why it's super hard to book her, literal goddess of sex
    ok so i need to clarify this, currently, there are 2 Korean female receptionists --- so last week i have asked one of them, which one of you is the Jessie ???
    and....answer is none! the Jessie was working as receptionist a long time ago (probably saw her as well but can't remember).
    oh well, too bad as actually i dont mind spending time with one of the current receptionists the one with a little bit of spots on her face.... she is cute.... hahaha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    ok so i need to clarify this, currently, there are 2 Korean female receptionists --- so last week i have asked one of them, which one of you is the Jessie ???
    and....answer is none! the Jessie was working as receptionist a long time ago (probably saw her as well but can't remember).
    oh well, too bad as actually i dont mind spending time with one of the current receptionists the one with a little bit of spots on her face.... she is cute.... hahaha
    That is correct. K Jessie has not worked reception for a long time now. It would be super awkward for her to continue in that role while also being a bookable WL, think about it a moment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I heard somewhere M Cara is previous M Lolli from few years ago.
    If it's really her, in her old photos, she looks like this

lolli.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asusax3000 View Post
    Thanks for your multi short review. Would you say Cara is more cute than pretty or the other way around? Is she slim? I heard she is gaining a little weight than before. Thanks.
    I would still say pretty but high school girl kind of pretty. I don't know how slim she is before as I only met her recently, but if she has gained some weight I would say now it is in great shape. And can confirm yug's photo does look like her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philyum View Post
    Anyone have any reviews on the new j/v miko?
    I did try her a couple of weeks ago, all I can say is good ginza service but no DFK which was a little disappointing. Any other bros got DFK from her? Keen to find out if it was just me getting jibbed lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philyum View Post
    Anyone have any reviews on the new j/v miko?
    She seems quite popular but there are doesn't seem to be an AR

M cara sounds good then.

Anyone recommend any of the new jap girls and not give an overhyped 10/10 review please. Lol. The positives of all these new girls is maybe I can finally see the girl from 5th dimension again lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    K - Rosie 3.9*

Summary: Pretty/beautiful face, tall hourglass body, blonde short haired Korean girl - picture is representative of her

Positives: beautiful Korean girl, lasered pussy smooth as silk, no KPS, let me twirl, swirl and suck on her youthful C cup breasts (she has some delicious erect nipples), allowed me to fuck her in multiple positions, including some deeper positions, GFE kissing, GFE hugging after sex

Negatives: relatively inexperienced, very shy, blowjob was shallow bobbing - no tongue action, asked me to “cum quick”

WIR: probably not - beautiful girl with great young body, but I prefer slightly shorter, slimmer girls like Lulu

PM if you have any questions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brazilian Tatiana...she's attractive and looks around mid to late 20's. Nice body with natural perky Cs. Slim and small body type. Has a nice smile which lights up the room. No complaints here.

I have to say her service let her down abit. Although it wasn't terrible I just got the feeling she didn't want to be there. Don't get me wrong she was smiling and chatty but I just got those subtle nuances. She took a good pounding, but didn't want me to go too deep in certain positions. She is a small girl, but I ain't huge either. She had her eyes closed in mish and giggled abit which sounded like a coping mechanism. With a few changes she has potential, but for now it was average. It was standard service, after all...

Latina lovers will like her. Wouldn't recommend for brothers who are endowed.

Looks 4*, Skills 3*, Attitude 3*

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried J Chika? She's looks really nice in the photo, but just wondering what kind of service I can expect.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asusax3000 View Post
    High school pretty sounds appealing to me haha
    Yeah, me too …!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobhappy888 View Post
    K - Rosie 3.9*

Summary: Pretty/beautiful face, tall hourglass body, blonde short haired Korean girl - picture is representative of her

Positives: beautiful Korean girl, lasered pussy smooth as silk, no KPS, let me twirl, swirl and suck on her youthful C cup breasts (she has some delicious erect nipples), allowed me to fuck her in multiple positions, including some deeper positions, GFE kissing, GFE hugging after sex

Negatives: relatively inexperienced, very shy, blowjob was shallow bobbing - no tongue action, asked me to “cum quick”

WIR: probably not - beautiful girl with great young body, but I prefer slightly shorter, slimmer girls like Lulu

PM if you have any questions
    to add my 5 cents, K Rosie is very GFE. She has nice body but is on the meatier side. Very light DFK/kissing.

Idk whether to attribute it to inexperience but she seemed to rush for sex? She was quite keen to put on the rubber and get it over with after the BJ.

Not one I'd rec at this stage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where Rebecca is now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax22 View Post
    Does anyone know where Rebecca is now?
    She’s on holidays back in a couple of weeks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is a new-ish Jap girl who has not yet been christened by one of Rooter’s glowing reviews and it’s easy to see why.

Looks nothing like her pictures, is chubby and service was a complete letdown. Hasn’t had any reviews posted so either:

1. People agree with me and aren’t posting negative reviews

2. She was so awesome they are keeping her to themselves and I was just unlucky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't think that you were unlucky if she was chubby lol. But yeah I get it to not to bag a WL unless someone comes fwd first

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank1416 View Post
    There is a new-ish Jap girl who has not yet been christened by one of Rooter’s glowing reviews and it’s easy to see why.

Looks nothing like her pictures, is chubby and service was a complete letdown. Hasn’t had any reviews posted so either:

1. People agree with me and aren’t posting negative reviews

2. She was so awesome they are keeping her to themselves and I was just unlucky.
    Both Chika and Kiko have not yet been reviewed… however, only Chika is described as curvy. Was wondering the same as you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well DireStraits it’s your lucky day. I’ve been putting off doing a review of Chika because I wasn’t sure whether it was our chemistry or if she is just like that.

Booked her for 30 minutes and when I opened the door she didn’t look anything like her photos, a bit more chubbier than expected. Then she was a bit standoffish at the beginning wouldn’t let me touch her. In the shower, she pretty much just stood there and made me wash myself while she gave me some hand action.

Then we moved onto the bed. In her description it says she does boobjobs and since I love Spanish I asked if we could do that. But she said since I booked 30 minutes we could only have sex. So I had to negotiate with her and finally agreed on just BBJ and Spanish with no sex. I started kissing her body but she was on her phone. I wasn’t really vibing with her at this point so I lay on my back and we did the deed. One thing I did like is she didn’t use oil, she just straight up spit saliva in between her tits. Anyway, I just wanted to finish and get on with my day haha. She then made me shower by myself at the end. And gave me a hug and said I’ll see you again.

Needless to say I won’t be going back haha.
    But if you don’t take my word for it, try her out if you’re curious.

Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast