Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i saw gia bout 1 week ago. agree, service ok but nothing over the top. looks ok but not over the top. a bit kinda stocky. seems friendly and a bit reserved.
    photos on site are nothing like her IMO
    so no K Rebecca P-slide?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to book J Hitomi 15 minutes after its posted on wechat, and its already full. I hope I can hear some good reviews on her tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Sarah

- friendly
    - aims to please
    - decent bj, but I feel the gagging is part of the act
    - so much fake moaning it actually made it hard to cum

Although friendly and service oriented I can’t get over the loud fake moaning.

If you’re into a very vocal girl she’s probably for you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    - so much fake moaning it actually made it hard to cum
    She's a really nice girl.

But same for me. 1hr booking and her undressing, folding, showering, drying routine took nearly half that time. Then too much foam, I couldn't enjoy. Didn't cum before buzzer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEeus42 View Post
    She's a really nice girl.

But same for me. 1hr booking and her undressing, folding, showering, drying routine took nearly half that time. Then too much foam, I couldn't enjoy. Didn't cum before buzzer.
    I wonder how she would go in a 30min booking then? All the time would be taken up by her preparation routine! Or would she shorten that to 15 mins?

Do the girls usually take longer in their shower routine in a longer booking ie 10 mins in 30 min booking and 20 mins in 1h booking or is it pretty much the same no matter how long you book?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Some many ladies at Ginza 479 today. Hypothetically, if you turned up around 2pm and the only punter there would be around 20 ladies available. Imagine that!!!!!!!!!!
    My question is how do you choose the girl when there are more than 5-6. I kind of forget the others by the time I come to 5. If the line up has 20 girls and they come and introduce themselves for 2-3 sec you dont know what the girls like unless you have seen the reviews and laready know who you are going to check. I have always struggled in a lineup and better punts have been when there was fewer choices.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    I wonder how she would go in a 30min booking then?
    Not sure bro but I thought that too. I only do 1hr and shower is usually a few mins and a bit longer if there's BJ or pussy sliding. Assumed it's same for 30 mins.

Sarah did do a long soaping session and bj in shower. Lots of pampering. She prob don't do that for 30 min booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durtle View Post
    Lynn is super cute and very bubbly. Great fun and well worth it.
    Booked Lynn yesterday. An hour before the booking it was cancelled. Ended up going rnt lol

Tried to book Hitomi as soon as the roster was put online. Didn't even get a reply back

Thinking I should just stick to my usuals.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    A Chinese double with a Japanese, seems the relationship between China and Japan is much better than what I read in the news. We need a double between an Aussie girl and a Chinese girl to improve the relationship of the two countries. Ucokrajameong, the double expert, please help in this important mission.
    Of course, we’re on humanitarian mission here .

have done AU Violet & C Sofi. They dont seem to see eye to eye.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Lynn gives great service and imv 6/10 attractiveness, just average.
    I heard Gigi is better looking, but service not as good as Lynn
    Depends what you're after
    Saw Lynn recently.
    For me, she is easily 7.5/10 in terms of looks.
    Actually, she has a really seductive look about her.
    Nice body too with good ass.
    However, not much boob on her but, at least, it's all natural and nice to feel.

Great Service as well.
    Decent BBBJ but she doesn't go deep.
    Full-on DFK. Sex in all positions.

Only downside was she looked a little tired.
    Even then, she gave 100% with no room for complain.
    Definitely, will return for this one soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C - Cartier 4*

Summary: Seductive and alluring face/eyes, petite slim body, with a tight pussy that fits like a glove, sensual blowjob technique, did not last many strokes before blowing my load into the dom, nice GFE experience but turned off the switch as soon as the bell went off, did not like her nipples sucked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a great session with new T Nyla. Super cute and friendly, big tits for her tiny frame and loves DFK and DATY. Nice alternative if you can’t book the new J girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Borders back re-opening, new talents starts coming back onshore. Buzzing back to life boys!!

J Sarah 4*
    Pretty face, good body, "traditional" Jap (some called it "Geisha" type service, if that make sense), accomodating to request, real pictures.
    Would say can't go wrong with this one, worth trying, the only setback "fake loud moaning" that can be a turn-off to some bros. This girl has such peculiar personal touch, no other has offer. Mostly similar as already highlighted in separate bro rooter post. Thumbs up for bro "rooter" for posting such an up to date and thorough review, always fun to read!

J Aya 4*
    Great toned body (ex-ballerina), got OnlyFans profile (ask her), quite pretty in her Kimonos, what a sight in doggy.
    Service-wise probably lean towards PSE, what a champ in taking pounding.

C Gigi 4* (ex-42G = Jessica)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-PERFECT-GIRLS!!
    Great service (a lot better than before i'd say), great body, quite pretty. Gigi/Jessica has done stint in 278 early days, can't remember what her stage name that time.
    I realised this on way back home, thought have done this chick before. Maybe other bros can corroborate.

C Karen 3/4*
    Pretty, slim and tall, fake boobs B++ (fake but really nicely done, you can feel it) look-wise 4*, fake pics on website.
    For service 3*, hate when girls deploying the technique of preventing deep thrust and put lots of lube too, not fun on action side. Other than that, she's accomodating enough, not showing any negative/clock watcher of that sorts, so overall still positive.
    Worth trying for at least once/twice, nothing more for myself. Make sure you're horny as bull.

Keep rolling boys!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    MxC Cara 5*
    Very pretty, great petite body, nice boobs (probably fake but nicely done), REAL pics on web.
    Real nice treat on this one. Great for midnight action too, Treat her well boys!

Banned
    thank you bro B1gstud, damn Karen is real Karen afterall… fake photos ….will write review on upcoming new girls for TOFTT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HAHA

J Aya told me she was working part time at 278 Club because she was going to English classes! Maybe she's learning English AND teaching ballet AND working at 278 Club! Busy girl! And even if they're all lies, I'm not too fussed.

But I too found her eyes mesmerising. I thought they were coloured contacts at first, but no, they're her natural eye coiour. And anal with her was tight, but excellent. She seems to be one of the uncommon girls who actually enjoy anal rather than merely ok to go through with it.

in terms of body and shape, she actually really reminded me of K Ivy (278 Club)/K Star (n5M)
    Last edited by Aus99 Moderator; 24-03-2022 at 04:56 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    And anal with her was tight, but excellent. She seems to be one of the uncommon girls who actually enjoy anal rather than merely ok to go through with it.
    Going rate for anal $100?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Keen to get Aya's onlyfans as well (please)
    Didn't manage to grab it during my session!

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    What's wrong with sharing onlyfans? Isn't the point of that platform to get as much reach as possible. I think people on onlyfans are not worried about getting exposed, it's not like a personal Instagram account.
    Yea I agree. Wouldn’t mind seeing it before the punt. I am too confused why wouldn’t you share it. It literally is only fans. If she wanted privacy why would you do that…imagine creating onlyfans and the only people who can find out are people you directly ask you IN person. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Saw Lynn recently.
    For me, she is easily 7.5/10 in terms of looks.
    Actually, she has a really seductive look about her.
    Nice body too with good ass.
    However, not much boob on her but, at least, it's all natural and nice to feel.

Great Service as well.
    Decent BBBJ but she doesn't go deep.
    Full-on DFK. Sex in all positions.

Only downside was she looked a little tired.
    Even then, she gave 100% with no room for complain.
    Definitely, will return for this one soon.

Did a double with Lynn and Gigi because i heard they’re mates outside work. But it was quite an average punt, if not slightly worse than average. Looks wise, both are below Ginza average (which I have seen anyways). But service was alright. Not the greatest but yeah, alright. Good for the usual C-level of service, i suppose. (Sorry, this is nothing to do with racism, just service level, based on experience with other C girls in Ginza - usually disappointing).

Would i want to repeat with these 2? Probably not.

Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast