Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Did a double with Lynn and Gigi because i heard they’re mates outside work. But it was quite an average punt, if not slightly worse than average. Looks wise, both are below Ginza average (which I have seen anyways). But service was alright. Not the greatest but yeah, alright. Good for the usual C-level of service, i suppose. (Sorry, this is nothing to do with racism, just service level, based on experience with other C girls in Ginza - usually disappointing).

Would i want to repeat with these 2? Probably not.
    Bro, you are the king of doubles at ginza. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    Bro, you are the king of doubles at ginza. Haha
    All in the name of world peace bro. As brother @one24four explained

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    hibiki has gone off asian only status. Is she trying different meat or are less people wanting to pay 350 an hour🤔
    Could be a bit of both

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my bros what happened to coco? need her to bite me again so i can break up asap

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw j mila tonight
    3*

Not as slim in comparison to her photos but still a nice body

Light smooth skin
    Not chubby but a voluptuous/curvy body that is proportioned right
    Not a thin waist but very minimal love handles and toned for how curvy she is
    Nice juicy ass and natural c cups
    Not leggy since shes around 160cm height but doesnt look stocky and still attractive imo
    Her face leans towards pretty more than cute 7/10

Technique is what lets her down
    Not skilled with bbbj, cowgirl and dfk
    Super nice and accomodating though
    Kept sucking during CIM

She speaks minimal english so not much talking but that doesn't bother me
    Overall sex buddy experience

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sampled J Mila today

Pros
    - friendly
    - eager to please
    - nice face
    - good bbbj & CIM
    - doesn’t try and oversell the experience

Cons
    - cowgirl is not her strong suit
    - doggy is not her strong suit
    - DT is not her strong suit

Pro or con depending on the person
    - thic with 14 “c”s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with Cara today. She is a gem and was well worth my money. Her real age is 28 but she could easily pass for younger. She takes good care of her body and has smooth milky skin all over which was a pleasure to touch. Manicured and pedicured, she is elegant and feminine in just the way I like it. She is slim and has very nice b cups which were a treat. Pretty enough face with beautiful complexion. She has a healthy look about her which is a big plus for me.

BBBJ was good, she spends alot of time on the head which I like. She could see how much I was loving it and giggled. She was passionate during sex, fair bit of FOAM, but nothing that was a turn off. Lots of touching and DFK throughout. Solid GFE.

The only negative thing I can say is that I didn't really get the friendly vibe at the beginning. I always like to build rapport because it usually leads to a better session, so I had to work abit harder than usual today. By the middle of it she had warmed up to me and there was no issue thereafter. She has been working quite a few days so perhaps she was sick of the chit chat. Who knows. My experience could've been quite different if she didn't warm up. Just a heads up for the bro's.

Rating 4/5
    Last edited by Aus99 Moderator; 24-03-2022 at 04:54 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post

C Karen 3/4*
    Pretty, slim and tall, fake boobs B++ (fake but really nicely done, you can feel it) look-wise 4*, fake pics on website.
    For service 3*, hate when girls deploying the technique of preventing deep thrust and put lots of lube too, not fun on action side. Other than that, she's accomodating enough, not showing any negative/clock watcher of that sorts, so overall still positive.
    Worth trying for at least once/twice, nothing more for myself. Make sure you're horny as bull.

Keep rolling boys!
    thanks for the heads up. the pics look hot as shit. so i text and asked if pics are real and they said "yes, real pics". tried to book but couldnt get the time right. but after hearing pics are fake, will give karen a miss now.
    i dont understand the whole fake pic thing. its one thing to use fake pics, but then to say they are real is a thumbs down IMV. at least 42 and 5 usually say when pics are not real.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Saw c august

Looked a bit old 40+ maybe
    Good for body
    Excellent service

Dfk a bit of tongue
    Bbbj
    Missionary
    Handjob

All pretty good

I would have preferred a younger girl though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Saw c august

Looked a bit old 40+ maybe
    Good for body
    Excellent service

Dfk a bit of tongue
    Bbbj
    Missionary
    Handjob

All pretty good

I would have preferred a younger girl though
    Thanks pussy hands for the realistic review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hookerbanger View Post
    She is old, 30+, cold personality, average service, won't go back any time soon
    Over 30? I don't think so bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i managed to get a go with hibiki. looks wise i totally agree with others AR here. Nicole Doshi is pretty damn close. but a bit shorter and stockier.

service wise for me shes not too bad, but not great. it was a bit late in the day so perhaps she was tired, but it was hard to get any bbbj action at all. and at one time i actually thought she fell asleep for a second.
    eventually some 69 action got me ready, she rode me for a bit (she reckon she came twice), then some missionary (she reckon she came again), then i was over the line.

we talked for a bit. then with 10 minutes to spare i wanted another go, but it was a no from her.

she is hot, and her service is quite good. but somehow just not really my cup of tea. its a no return from me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    she priced higher than other girls
    i guess this is a factor for no return. i dont think she is worth the top money.(looks or service) for me she was middle of the range level for ginza. theres better and theres worse.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i guess this is a factor for no return. i dont think she is worth the top money.(looks or service) for me she was middle of the range level for ginza. theres better and theres worse.
    Agree, it's the whole package ... price, service, connection etc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    thanks for the heads up. the pics look hot as shit. so i text and asked if pics are real and they said "yes, real pics". tried to book but couldnt get the time right. but after hearing pics are fake, will give karen a miss now.
    i dont understand the whole fake pic thing. its one thing to use fake pics, but then to say they are real is a thumbs down IMV. at least 42 and 5 usually say when pics are not real.
    Yeah agree, once you get baited with a false pic, less or unlikely to return … bad for business

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Did a double with Lynn and Gigi because i heard they’re mates outside work. But it was quite an average punt, if not slightly worse than average. Looks wise, both are below Ginza average (which I have seen anyways). But service was alright. Not the greatest but yeah, alright. Good for the usual C-level of service, i suppose. (Sorry, this is nothing to do with racism, just service level, based on experience with other C girls in Ginza - usually disappointing).

Would i want to repeat with these 2? Probably not.
    Who are the couple that you recommended? I so Keen to do once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone have any reviews on the new j/v miko?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by siciliandefense View Post
    Keen to get Aya's onlyfans as well (please)
    Didn't manage to grab it during my session!
    I also would like her onlyfans username too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    If anyone has tried Nana or Judy let me know! Hoping to book next week when I’m in the office
    I had a great time with Judy yesterday.

Looks - 3.5* She is thicc for an asian girl. Like J Hitomi but less belly fat and better face. She has a pure, girl next door vibe about her. If you're looking for sexy or slutty type she's not it. DD's which were all natural and perky.
    Attitude - 4.5* Friendly, sweet and good personality. Open to everything.
    Skills - 4.5* BBBJ was one of the better ones in recent memory. Full on passionate DFK. She knows how to make a man happy.

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast