Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1970

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, you really need to read between the lines when using this forum. Suss out each reviewer to determine what they're about. Like this one you posted. Last couple of reviews he's given perfect or even 11/10 scores across the board. I straight throw out any reviews that do this because they do not give me the info I need (and what you want). He's merely saying those girls were perfect for him... Like a guy punching his fist in the air saying "I got it!"... And not really a critique. Plus he doesn't post much, so I don't even know what he likes.
    Mate you're right, I need to do more due diligence when reading others reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    That’s the frustrating thing! We’re already catfished enough by the shop’s pictures and descriptions. It’ll be more useful if reviews gave accurate descriptions of the girls so we can adjust our expectations. Nothing worse than the disappointment of expecting to see a 9 and having a 6-7 open the door: the girl has to work harder to overcome that from what would have otherwise been a reasonable punt without the disappointment and the right expectation.
    100% agree brother

Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I'm just trying to bring some standard with the rating, and I think there are plenty of bro's that have the same frustration.

The problem with a 9/10 is that they're saying the girl is one of the most attractive across whole roster at 278/ginza. I highly doubt this regardless of 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and all that yada yada because the standard at ginza is pretty high.

There's another dude above who gave Missha 8/10 in looks so I concede that she must be attractive to some. I'm in my 30's and so my reviews are from the perspective of someone relatively young. This can be quite different from someone in their 50's, for example.

Anyways wilisno, I'm not trying to cause trouble mate, just tryna keep it real up in here
    What I’m trying to say is, whatever you don’t agree on, do not criticise the writer on his thread, that’s provoking conflicts. In writing, some people might get carried away and exaggerate in his words, he might be really happy with the girl, that doesn’t automatically make him a shill.

Nothing I hate more than some people can only have destructive comments than constructive ones.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What I’m trying to say is, whatever you don’t agree on, do not criticise the writer on his thread, that’s provoking conflicts. In writing, some people might get carried away and exaggerate in his words, he might be really happy with the girl, that doesn’t automatically make him a shill.

Nothing I hate more than some people can only have destructive comments than constructive ones.
    My intention is not to cause conflict, so you got me all wrong, but all g bro. Better things to be doing than going around in circles here.

My intention is not to cause conflict, so you got me all wrong, but all g bro. Better things to be doing than going around in circles here.
    Just don’t make offensive comments on other people’s review and you’ll be right.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried J hana? They keep reducing the price down from $360 to $330 to $300 now, not that I complaint. Just wondering if the reduced priced relate to her service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Anyone tried J hana? They keep reducing the price down from $360 to $330 to $300 now, not that I complaint. Just wondering if the reduced priced relate to her service?
    In my view, it's not related to service.

I think price is just too high so not many punters are willing to fork it out. So she might not be getting as many customers as she hoped for.
    Also, there hasn't been a review on her from someone like rooter.
    So many of the punters might be waiting for review to come out first.

Anyway, if anyone's wondering where QQ from 278 has gone.
    It seems she has gone to Sakura Club.
    I went there recently and saw few girls walking past me.
    They seem to have some good looking girls up there.

Any Intel with kiko?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some info to share. Thks all for the info here

Stella - 4. Accommodating to whatever you want, can take charge or let you drive. Fun attractive girl

Daisy - 3. Energetic but too goal oriented for me. Very quick to get down to business and get the job done

Sua - 4. Definitely a face and body that you want to bang. Both elegant and sweet

V Anna - 4. Great girl, good athletic size. As advertised and commented by many good at all services. Got feeling if you were a regular would just get better and better

Baby - 2. For me her and nana naturally pretty as good as any. Doesn't like getting taken deep deal breaker right there ... I mean it's her job right

Lulu and c Nana- 4. Good GFE. Extra point for cuteness

Nyla - 4. Same as above, did like her use of HJ prior to bbbj.

Liz- 3 for me but no complaints. Just not my type. Can't fault anything. Tall, hourglass figure. Took it like a champ

Yukari - 3. Tiny girl too much so for mine

Taylor/summer/Sia - my experience was a 3 with all. Something slightly off at the time but pretty sure would have been much better second time around.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Any Intel with kiko?
    Had tried for once. A no go for me. Relatively new to the industry thus service is not so good. She played her phone during the session.
    Face is not my type as well. I recently noticed when website said “cute” its a subtle way to describe appearance. The word to look for is “pretty” in the website description.
    Would rather spend my money on Ruby if I am looking for a tiny stunner. Better attitude and service. Mostly importantly her look is absolutely better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    some info to share. Thks all for the info here

Stella - 4. Accommodating to whatever you want, can take charge or let you drive. Fun attractive girl

Daisy - 3. Energetic but too goal oriented for me. Very quick to get down to business and get the job done

Sua - 4. Definitely a face and body that you want to bang. Both elegant and sweet

V Anna - 4. Great girl, good athletic size. As advertised and commented by many good at all services. Got feeling if you were a regular would just get better and better

Baby - 2. For me her and nana naturally pretty as good as any. Doesn't like getting taken deep deal breaker right there ... I mean it's her job right

Lulu and c Nana- 4. Good GFE. Extra point for cuteness

Nyla - 4. Same as above, did like her use of HJ prior to bbbj.

Liz- 3 for me but no complaints. Just not my type. Can't fault anything. Tall, hourglass figure. Took it like a champ

Yukari - 3. Tiny girl too much so for mine

Taylor/summer/Sia - my experience was a 3 with all. Something slightly off at the time but pretty sure would have been much better second time around.
    Thanks for the succinct reviews.
    Agree with Anna. Haven't seen the others, but Nyla and Liz have been on my radar. Who would you say is more attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by lonelypuntersyd View Post
    Had tried for once. A no go for me. Relatively new to the industry thus service is not so good. She played her phone during the session.
    Face is not my type as well. I recently noticed when website said “cute” its a subtle way to describe appearance. The word to look for is “pretty” in the website description.
    Would rather spend my money on Ruby if I am looking for a tiny stunner. Better attitude and service. Mostly importantly her look is absolutely better.
    Thank you for the info bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with Anna. Haven't seen the others, but Nyla and Liz have been on my radar. Who would you say is more attractive?
    Personally nyla but would describe as very cute rather than pretty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with comments about Anna too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    If this Judy is Sera from G42 I can tell she is good. Especially if you are into pure, curvy and nice proportioned full Asian girl, she is the one.
    Looking at the pics I think it’s her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been lurking for a while here

Was watching a JAV and thought that J Emma (Ginza) looks like a little sister version of Yua Sakuya.. very, very similar face.. just with bigger body frame and tits..

For all the boys here who got to taste her if you know, you know

4.8/5 Really pretty, petite slim body, GFE, hot passionate sex, gets real naughty

Seen her a couple times when she was at the shop and a couple more after she went private..

Not gonna lie though it does get a bit stale after seeing the same girl for awhile.. Does anyone else have this feeling?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    havnt seen k sua on for a few weeks....anyone have any intel?

Quote Originally Posted by nko View Post
    Been lurking for a while here

Was watching a JAV and thought that J Emma (Ginza) looks like a little sister version of Yua Sakuya.. very, very similar face.. just with bigger body frame and tits..

For all the boys here who got to taste her if you know, you know

4.8/5 Really pretty, petite slim body, GFE, hot passionate sex, gets real naughty

Seen her a couple times when she was at the shop and a couple more after she went private..

Not gonna lie though it does get a bit stale after seeing the same girl for awhile.. Does anyone else have this feeling?
    I'll have a go as I have seen others and J Emma a few times as well.

1. I think people say she is really pretty. I agree, but I have seen other girls similar pretty so i personally would say 8/10 for face. But as you see more, i think it gets less pretty not more. That is just me. she is not the best, she is up there in top 3 etc vs a few others.

2. GFE/hot passionate sex/real naughty...totally disagree. I agree on GFE but not the other two. Again, this is all relative....what do you consider as passionate/real naughty? Here are my arguments why she isnt "naughty" etc 1) she doesnt do DD...i dont care if you like it or not (i dont like it) but DD is certaintly "naughty" we should all agree with. 2) i've had a few BBBJ from various....she doesnt rank in top 3 for sure, her technique is pretty simply suck. she is no where near level of say Jessie, Lala, Star in terms of BBBJ skills....what part of her BBBJ routine is "naughty" ? she doesnt swallow, only does CIM so again, this is pretty "standard" BBBJ 3) positions? havent experienced anything mind blowing here....4) she doesnt do pussy slides or spanish etc (vs Jessie)...so why is she considered "naughty" ? 5) pretty average soft moans, again...not sure why she is "naughty" she isn't vocal at all, she isnt loud, she doesnt moan often either just small ones here and there....6) she doesnt do anal. I consider anal "naughty".

So overall, i think she is good for sure, but i do think she is "overhyped". pretty, but standard service.

To give some better comparison
    Coco - far better body. Just as thin with D cups. Coco also taller so longer legs. Her body is just smokin. Face maybe Emma is better.
    Star - I think she is taller. Bigger cups. Service is better. Great body. Great BBBJ. Face maybe similar to Emma level.
    The famous girl who you can’t book and everybody loves - she is better. Face better. Service better. Everything better. Cheaper too with Emma being $400 private.
    Yuna private - 10/10. Best of all time. Total JAV experience.

So in my view there’s 4 better yet Emma constantly gets near perfect scores.

My 2 cents.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    The famous girl who you can’t book and everybody loves - she is better. Face better. Service better. Everything better. Cheaper too with Emma being $400 private.
    Who’s the famous girl? Haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    I'll have a go as I have seen others and J Emma a few times as well.

1. I think people say she is really pretty. I agree, but I have seen other girls similar pretty so i personally would say 8/10 for face. But as you see more, i think it gets less pretty not more. That is just me. she is not the best, she is up there in top 3 etc vs a few others.

2. GFE/hot passionate sex/real naughty...totally disagree. I agree on GFE but not the other two. Again, this is all relative....what do you consider as passionate/real naughty? Here are my arguments why she isnt "naughty" etc 1) she doesnt do DD...i dont care if you like it or not (i dont like it) but DD is certaintly "naughty" we should all agree with. 2) i've had a few BBBJ from various....she doesnt rank in top 3 for sure, her technique is pretty simply suck. she is no where near level of say Jessie, Lala, Star in terms of BBBJ skills....what part of her BBBJ routine is "naughty" ? she doesnt swallow, only does CIM so again, this is pretty "standard" BBBJ 3) positions? havent experienced anything mind blowing here....4) she doesnt do pussy slides or spanish etc (vs Jessie)...so why is she considered "naughty" ? 5) pretty average soft moans, again...not sure why she is "naughty" she isn't vocal at all, she isnt loud, she doesnt moan often either just small ones here and there....6) she doesnt do anal. I consider anal "naughty".

So overall, i think she is good for sure, but i do think she is "overhyped". pretty, but standard service.

To give some better comparison
    Coco - far better body. Just as thin with D cups. Coco also taller so longer legs. Her body is just smokin. Face maybe Emma is better.
    Star - I think she is taller. Bigger cups. Service is better. Great body. Great BBBJ. Face maybe similar to Emma level.
    The famous girl who you canÂ’t book and everybody loves - she is better. Face better. Service better. Everything better. Cheaper too with Emma being $400 private.
    Yuna private - 10/10. Best of all time. Total JAV experience.

So in my view thereÂ’s 4 better yet Emma constantly gets near perfect scores.

My 2 cents.

can you share info contact of Yuna 10/10 JAV gal bro?

Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast