Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey bros, just a heads up to not see molly today. She hasn't slept for 2 days so she's like a dead fish. Save yourself from a dud punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xtc123 View Post
    Hey bros, just a heads up to not see molly today. She hasn't slept for 2 days so she's like a dead fish. Save yourself from a dud punt
    legit question: do fish sleep ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where has c cici gone? need that god tier bbbj again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)

Double with AU Kelly and T (forgot the name)

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Actually 3 new Aussie girls started at Ginza Empire this week. Violet, Kelly and Hazel(NZ/Aussie mix).
    Tried Kelly and double with another girl which i cant remember the name.

Kelly was a 4/5. quite pretty. But only downside: a bit droopy, perhaps need an enhancement surgery then she’ll definitely be 5/5! True GFE but a bit on the shy side.
    The other T girl was alright. I probably wouldn’t do a repeat with the T girl though. Kelly may be I will, but would be good if she can do something about that droopiness

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Multi review

First real review post
    Punting for about a year, minus covid badness

K Kay 3.5 - Nothing special, nice to chat
    K Rebecca 4 - Good service, face so so but nice body

J Liz 4 - Tall and hot body, service is not bad either
    J Aoi 4 - Fit body, goes to gym, great foreplay and cute face, good service especially after first time
    J Sally 3.5 - Great breasts but won't let you touch, best in missionary for access to breasts, young and tight
    J Nao 3.5 - Hot body and good breasts, talks too much and service is so so
    J Juri 3.5 - Body is ok but makes up with service, tries hard for second round
    J Toka 3.5 - Skinny and small, good service, face not cute though
    J Misa 3 - Nothing special, normal body and service is so so
    J Nami 3 - Full of energy but body isn't great and doesn't make up for it with service

C Cici 4 - Boobs D but a bit saggy, makes up with amazing BBBJ and service

Au Kelly 2.5 - Don't bother, no service, body doesn't even make up for it, face is terrible

V Anna 3.5 - Talks way too much, but great breasts and as long as you shut her up it's great

Happy to answer questions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who are the really cute girls now?
    Yukari and Toka have the petite bodies but aren't especially cute face wise. Cindy I think is quite cute. I've seen Kiki described as cute but the photos not so much my type.

With no new J girls in it's not so common. There's hot, sexy, beautiful but a lack of cute lol.
    Cinammons photo looks like she'd be really cute.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Who are the really cute girls now?
    Yukari and Toka have the petite bodies but aren't especially cute face wise. Cindy I think is quite cute. I've seen Kiki described as cute but the photos not so much my type.

With no new J girls in it's not so common. There's hot, sexy, beautiful but a lack of cute lol.
    Cinammons photo looks like she'd be really cute.
    Try J Emma. She is certainly cute and somehow hot too. Price is a little in the high range.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Long time lurker, started punting many years ago and discovered this thread and thought it's about time I shared some of my thoughts on recent punts.

C Angel 2.5 - Body a bit on the chubbier side, big breasts but a bit droopy not MCOT but great service.
    C Star 4 - Awesome body, great breasts, legs, arse and all. Like others have said can be a little mechanical. It's been a while but I still rate her though based on previous experience.
    C Summer 3.5 - Think she's gone but I liked her. Great face and body, great BBBJ, fun attitude
    C Pink 4 - Also think she's gone, petite great body, great service, fun attitude
    C Ida 3 - Amazing tits, but didn't click. Not MCOT.
    C Lulu 3 - Great petite body, tiny, but didn't click.
    C Eva 4 - I know others have said otherwise but I found her quite accommodating. Great body, great face, interesting nipples. Would return.
    C Ashley 2 - Seemed upset in some way the two times I saw her. Banging body, great tits, pretty face, so-so attitude and service. Would not return.
    C Nicole 2 - Pretty hot, nice body, pretty face, pretty mechanical and stand-off attitude, at least was my experience.
    C Joy 3 - Great tits, a little tanned, tattoos, I think she had a cold the one time I saw her so was so-so service, kind of felt bad she had to work but I didn't know beforehand.
    C Cutie 2
    C Mimi 2
    C Zoy 2

J Nao 3 - Great body, more caucasian type, so-so face, ok service wise, talks alot.

V Anna 2 - Great awesome tits, talks alot, so-so face. Was really emotional the one time I saw her. Treat her well, I hope she's better.

K Rebecca 3 - Great service, pretty fit body, ok tits, ok face, a bit tanned and a bit older, really nice and accommodating, really excellent service.
    K Sua 3 - Pretty in that KPOP surgery kind of way, excellent service, pretty good body, very professional so if warm is what you're looking for, I didn't find it here.
    K Mika 2 - Bit on the older side, ok body and pretty good service.
    K Jane 3 - Amazing tightness, enhanced all around, a bit on the older side, super mega fit body. Attitude is a little direct. But overall still decent experience.

Thanks for reading, and thanks to all for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    Mate you’re the only person giving rebecca 3/5 🤣
    haha! well to be fair "3" for me is definitely good, would recommend to others but not for me... Anything close to "4" is great quality with something that doesn't quite make it a "5/5" dunno just me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    Mate you’re the only person giving rebecca 3/5 ��
    Yeah, it's interesting and shocking to see the only 3 here, BUT I can understand each to their own. And if some don't work out, they just don't work out unfortunately.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    legit question: do fish sleep ?
    They don't, but you can sleep WITH them. Cue for The Godfather music...

Banned
    anybody tried new C Ella at Gz yet? is the photo real hers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Rui again after about 6months? and she seems to have gained some weight but still very much the service oriented girl. My guess would be that she’s in her 30s now. Her face is pretty in the girl-next-door type of way. Seems like not all here find her pretty but I like her. She’s definitely gotten much more meatier around her ass and boobs! She was already not a small girl from what I remember. Her boobs are definitely enhanced but I noticed that Chinese girls enhancement jobs are a more subtle with something inserted right against their rib cage so it pushes out their natural boobs more instead of looking like they have silicon balloons. Rui has a nice package but one negative was that she wouldn’t let me play with her nipples… on well. I would rate her 4* based on her decent looks and great service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    I saw Rui again after about 6months? and she seems to have gained some weight but still very much the service oriented girl. My guess would be that she’s in her 30s now. Her face is pretty in the girl-next-door type of way. Seems like not all here find her pretty but I like her. She’s definitely gotten much more meatier around her ass and boobs! She was already not a small girl from what I remember. Her boobs are definitely enhanced but I noticed that Chinese girls enhancement jobs are a more subtle with something inserted right against their rib cage so it pushes out their natural boobs more instead of looking like they have silicon balloons. Rui has a nice package but one negative was that she wouldn’t let me play with her nipples… on well. I would rate her 4* based on her decent looks and great service.
    Sounds like I need to pay her a visit!

Guys, any other Ginza/GE girls with similar bodies to Rui? Curves, meaty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    C Yuli - Ginza Empire. 3

Pros
    Nice friendly attitude, decent tongue skills with cat bath, DD and BJ
    Tries hard to get you over the line

Cons
    Starfish when it comes to sex
    Labia very loose which is a bit off putting when doing DATY. Like sleeve of wizard as Borat would say
    Average face and body. A bit saggy around the edges. If you like em petite do not go with her

Banned

Ella and Molly

Ella’s service level was very good though body is just average with baby fat on tummy. Breast is enhanced. Bbbj is deep and not teething. Sex was good as well with continuous pussy secretion to provide natural lube.
    In terms of look and body, Molly is better than Ella and younger. Rua, Kiki and Cindy are the best looking C-girls in Ginza imv

Banned
    thanks bro!

yes i can concur Kiki and Cindy is above 4/5 in term of look and service. I just saw Venus for the first time on Friday... she is excellent... pretty, very sexy natural body.. all boobs and ass, yet
    still toned and slim 4.5 as well. Her recent photos on the web are too photoshopped it doesnt resembles her anymore... Her old photos about 1 year ago
    are real

Have you seen Ida? i presume the photos on the web is not hers/doesnt look like the real person? (too good to be true)

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Ella’s service level was very good though body is just average with baby fat on tummy. Breast is enhanced. Bbbj is deep and not teething. Sex was good as well with continuous pussy secretion to provide natural lube.
    In terms of look and body, Molly is better than Ella and younger. Rua, Kiki and Cindy are the best looking C-girls in Ginza imv

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nao has a similar body

Banned
    Ida is very pretty and tall. Service however is standard. A few brothers have reviewed her when she first started in Ginza and neg can search for her reviews (all on one thread) to get a feel. Worth to try for 30 minutes to see she has improved recently but “Asian only”

Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast