Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    anyone tried k bella?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotm8 View Post
    anyone tried k bella?
    Also wondering this. She has the hottest photos of all the Koreans imo. Can't find any reviews or reports tho.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Also wondering this. She has the hottest photos of all the Koreans imo. Can't find any reviews or reports tho.
    She’s a heavy smoker so the smokers breath is strong and she’s very tomboy. The others are still better options.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    She’s a heavy smoker so the smokers breath is strong and she’s very tomboy. The others are still better options.

gee thanks def not going with her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does any one know if J Sally who's offering Diamond service is the same J Sally who previously (a month ago), only offered Premium?
    She's a firecracker.
    Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeinglawnmower View Post
    Does any one know if J Sally who's offering Diamond service is the same J Sally who previously (a month ago), only offered Premium?
    She's a firecracker.
    Cheers.
    Have you already seen her?

As far as I know Ginza shops used the diamond, premium etc on looks rather than service. What you get should be pretty consistent, a few may not do everything but usually said in their description rather than diamond, premium etc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m not a fan of smoker breath but my session with her, i didnt find a very strong scent when dfk ing her. She’s actually pretty with a well proportioned body. Very willing to please and you can sense she is quiet straightforward and honest. Ymmv but i had a great session with her.

Hows the other koreans compared to her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balenangg View Post
    I’m not a fan of smoker breath but my session with her, i didnt find a very strong scent when dfk ing her. She’s actually pretty with a well proportioned body. Very willing to please and you can sense she is quiet straightforward and honest. Ymmv but i had a great session with her.

Hows the other koreans compared to her?
    Forgot to mention that besides the smokers breath she’s a very cool chick, yes straight forward and is into gaming

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anal queens

Any out there in real Sydney. Please help brahs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Kiki 4.5-5*

Wow truly amazing service, beautiful slim, S-line body, the most comprehensive, tongue flicking, look you dead in the eyes BBBJ, and moreover, the most amazing asian cowgirl technique - she literally PSE fucked me to completion (i've never had a girl able to do this before). Super GFE as soon as I was through the door, and super GFE kisses on the way out. What an amazing lady...I wished i'd booked her longer so that I could have the time for more sensual elements rather than going at it like an energizer bunny.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know what happened to Sua? Haven’t seen her for a while.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Forgot to mention that besides the smokers breath she’s a very cool chick, yes straight forward and is into gaming
    When you say gaming,what do you mean what type of gaming?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeinglawnmower View Post
    She's a firecracker.
    Cheers.
    My experience with the current J Sally is limited service - does not like boob to be touched, not into daty. Ok blow job but charges extra $30 for cim. That is my personal experience. Peace.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Sussan

Opinions on C Sussan at Ginza? Have read that she is only 38kg.

Is she really that small? Smaller than Kiki??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone try C Alice? looks nice in the photos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinels View Post
    anyone try C Alice? looks nice in the photos
    I did once when I rocked up and only she was available. Unmemorable. I might not be the best spruiker for Ginza but most of my punts there seem to be the same. Like, exactly the same.

One that does stand out though is Susan (479, not 310 as I haven't seen 310 Susan). She was incredibly personable and the FOAM was low. This was shortly after she moved over from doing privates as Daisy. Very interesting nipples.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everdure View Post
    My experience with the current J Sally is limited service - does not like boob to be touched, not into daty. Ok blow job but charges extra $30 for cim. That is my personal experience. Peace.
    That sounds like her except for the boobs and daty. She didn't mind touching, daty or dfk and asked for $30 for cim. At that point she was listed as premium.
    Thought she was cute and very friendly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sally is so cute, she was a little chubby before, now she has a killer body. However service wise she doesn't like to kiss or fuck, such a pity, would return to see her every week if she had the average ginza service level.

Same goes with Ashley, pretty face and very nice body...all natural, white skin, service and attitute is bad....I really like her face and body, would return to see her every week if she had the average ginza service....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    K Mari

4* lovely girl, very skinny, no boobs but I still think she's hot. Shower BBBJ to start, fuck, then CIM to finish. Cuddle GFE at the end.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C Jin

3.5* service orientated girl, older then her photos for sure, decent looking, but I expected more, no chemistry for me, very "professional", great BBBJ skills, pussy takes a pounding, mouth can also cop a semi decent pounding. Probably wouldn't return as there are better options at that price point.

Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast