I just realised he got banned, usually he post at this thread

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I just realised he got banned, usually he post at this thread
    Who? negi? Or am I missing something

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Who? negi? Or am I missing something
    Negi got banned.

People really do get so angry sometimes online. I feel for Negi though. He must of had a really bad punt to go off like that but again arguing online is so pointless.

There's a saying:

"Arguing with people on the internet is like running in the special Olympics even if you win you're still retarded"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ginza/Empire have changed from great shop to greedy/overcharge now. All the current J girls are totally overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by phamxuantungkth View Post
    Ginza/Empire have changed from great shop to greedy/overcharge now. All the current J girls are totally overpriced.
    to them it isnt because clearly people are still going!

i am not defending them, just saying they can charge more because they can...

it does suck though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah the inflation is real. Before covid i was paying $230 for an hour. Now it’s like $280 minimum and goes up to $400 range for some new girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Asahi is Asian Only now after two days I think. I'm so sick of this. Don't look Asian enough, so feel I get stuck with the leftovers (for new girls anyway...).

Quote Originally Posted by MrEeus42 View Post
    Asahi is Asian Only now after two days I think. I'm so sick of this. Don't look Asian enough, so feel I get stuck with the leftovers (for new girls anyway...).
    I hear couple story from different wl, but they point out 1 thing about asian only. The westerner often drunk while going to brothel, and some of them nasty, last girl booked said. Some oz dude choked her with belt and she said am I a dog?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Some oz dude choked her with belt and she said am I a dog?
    Shops should be more proactive about banning these guys. That makes me sick. If it happened to my regulars I'd want to find the guy and deal with him myself.

What's frustrating is, if the girl goes AO after 1-2 days, then it's shop regulars doing it. Lately I can't escape from work to book before they go AO.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, she’s gone AO for a reason. Pretty clear she must have had a couple of unpleasant experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Why don't shops just take feedback from girls and give each customer a rating, kind of like an uber rating, then girls can choose their minimum rating. Obviously the more popular girls can afford to go with a higher rating. Seems crazy to blanket ban everyone.
    Probably because it's a pain in the ass for management, especially with how busy Ginza is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Why don't shops just take feedback from girls and give each customer a rating, kind of like an uber rating, then girls can choose their minimum rating. Obviously the more popular girls can afford to go with a higher rating. Seems crazy to blanket ban everyone.
    Good idea. I like it. Ultimately but, the shops make money from room turnover. So it's in their interest to get a girl booked out.

It makes me think about the price increases. Shouldn't shops try to keep a girl's price low so she will get more bookings and more room fees?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does anyone know who is the hot new receptionist girl today at Ginza?
    I think she is Korean or may be Japanese.
    If she is one of the girls working there, would love to give her a go?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackkkkkkk View Post
    Yeah the inflation is real. Before covid i was paying $230 for an hour. Now it’s like $280 minimum and goes up to $400 range for some new girls.
    If you feel the pain from inflation, go for sizeflation.
    Reduce your 1 hour session to 45 minutes.
    Skip the cat bath.

And I don't understand the complaint. If you don't like a shop, go to another shop.
    Done that before. Stopped going to 5 Star when their talent disappeared.
    I don't keep on slamming 5 Star comment after comment. I just take my business elsewhere.
    If they play their cards right, they will succeed; if they not, they will fail.
    No reason for me to feel ill-will.

I am still sticking with Ginza because a lot of my regulars (Chinese) are there.
    I book them 45 minute so I am not really feeling the burn as I am paying from $220 to $240 for most girls.
    And they haven't been rude or deceived me in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    If you feel the pain from inflation, go for sizeflation.
    Reduce your 1 hour session to 45 minutes.
    Skip the cat bath.

And I don't understand the complaint. If you don't like a shop, go to another shop.
    Done that before. Stopped going to 5 Star when their talent disappeared.
    I don't keep on slamming 5 Star comment after comment. I just take my business elsewhere.
    If they play their cards right, they will succeed; if they not, they will fail.
    No reason for me to feel ill-will.

I am still sticking with Ginza because a lot of my regulars (Chinese) are there.
    I book them 45 minute so I am not really feeling the burn as I am paying from $220 to $240 for most girls.
    And they haven't been rude or deceived me in anyway.
    Spot on !

Why people would think the sex industry is immune to inflation while everything else is affected ? Although price rise had been absorbed by the shops over the years due to competition, but realistically they can’t do that forever.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You been watching too many movies

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    stop this race baiting bullshit posts; asian punters arent any better ive heard of chinese burning cigarettes on wl legs
    If you feel offended, my bad, I am sorry.

but I don't post bullshit. Those thing are from the wl's mouth.

Once again. If you feel offended, my bad

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So to start off, a long story here. I haven’t punted in 2 years? Last time was just before covid I had a session with J Kana at 278 club. (She obviously went home) For those who knew her it was awesome. Fast forward to now I’ve been thinking of getting back on the horse so to speak. I’ve been a quiet observer to the current happenings. It’s clearly not the same as it was then. I was a weekly regular to both shops, so with the current influx of J and K girls I’m keen to go for a ride but am hesitant to spend my hard earned dollars on a dud or be treated like trash by management. (I’m a white Aussie) to be honest I always felt uneasy and never quite welcome.. can anyone recommend a sure thing for a frugal punter? (I’ve had a few beers so sorry if It comes across an jibberish).

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    stop this race baiting bullshit posts; asian punters arent any better ive heard of chinese burning cigarettes on wl legs
    I mean you said to stop race baiting and then proceeded to race bait by pointing out what Asian punters do....

Anyways plenty of fish fellas. Don't get so hung up over it.

Their body, their choice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Anyways plenty of fish fellas. Don't get so hung up over it.

Their body, their choice.
    If we're talking about new girls at Ginza. There isn't plenty fish in the sea. Most of the good ones go Asian Only after 1-2 days. I'm mixed but look white btw and you're right their body, their choice.

Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast