Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Managed to catch a glimpse of C KK when she was coming from downstairs and walking to one of the rooms and asked reception who she was. .
    whenever i ask them "who was that"? they will never tell me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Managed to catch a glimpse of C KK when she was coming from downstairs and walking to one of the rooms and asked reception who she was. Was a eye turner and looks to resemble the photos maybe chuck on a few years but her leggy posture and bust resemble photo and was probs her a few years ago minus some of the filtering as close up could see some of the makeup but hey once you are in the room with the red lights probs wont notice it much.

hope that helps.
    Bro, did you mean that she looked leggy? Just that none of her photos on the GE website showed her legs, that's all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    whenever i ask them "who was that"? they will never tell me.
    Maybe because you want to check them off and not out lol

Met C KK over the weekend.

Stats:
    Age - mid 30s

Face - 3/5
    (can tell she's been botoxing)

Body - 3/5
    (a bit of tummy fat, other wise very slim girl. Short and petite. Not leggy proportions, but good slim legs with a bit of ass. Fleshy D cups with implants, soft to the touch. Bushy pussy)

Overall Experience - 3/5
    (BBBJ was ok with lots of suction, but lacks depth. Willing to keep sucking until I stopped her after 10 mins or so. Tight and warm pussy, but cannot take all of my cock.)

Will I return: No

How it went:
    KK is a Chinese girl from Guangzhou so she speaks fluent Canto. Upon entering the room, she immediately recognised me, even remembering the room number we met in previously. I was drawing a blank so I just played along.

Went through the usual stuff. BBBJ in the shower was good. On the bed, more foreplay and BBBJ. Not bad, lots of suction but not much depth. She was happy to keep on sucking until I started to get bored and asked for sex. On with the dom and we started in mish.

She was tight, but surprisingly didn't need any lube (or she prelubed). She was squirming her body at a slight angle to avoid full penetration but I grabbed her hips and thrust deeper into her. She didn't complain but said I was hitting her insides while rubbing her belly.

In my fave "turtle" position, I got a deeper penetration while she was again trying to squirm to an angle. It was in this position that I finally remembered that I'd seen her before! So she's not really a new girl, just went by a different name the last time she was there.

Finished back in mish and that was it. Overall, not the best punt, but not bad either. The squirming away to avoid deep penetration was a bummer, but that's what happens when I go for tight pussies on small sized girls, I guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for your review Bro Gold!
    Did she allow any DFK?

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Thanks for your review Bro Gold!
    Did she allow any DFK?
    Oh yeah she was pretty big on the kissing department, but I detected a slight whiff of stale breath. Not exactly bad breath and not bad enough to put me off, but I decided not to do much kissing after that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Julia

Haven't seen her on Roster for sone time.....is she not on roster anymore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Julia

Is she not on the roster now? Haven't seen her on roster for some time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thx Fishman Some good details in there, sounds like she's going to be a pass...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    J Lisa

Very boring punt. I am amazed at the reviews of this girl. $380? You got to be kidding me. She provides very basic services. Prefers CBJ and doesn’t even do CIM. This should be $280.

So lacking energy and general enthusiasm. I have had better BBBJ from 50 year olds.

Her pussy flaps are so big she could almost fly.

Pass.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    K Julia is off Roster......is she now not going to be on roster

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Oh yeah she was pretty big on the kissing department, but I detected a slight whiff of stale breath. Not exactly bad breath and not bad enough to put me off, but I decided not to do much kissing after that.
    Many Thanks!
    Might give her a try.

Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Thx Fishman Some good details in there, sounds like she's going to be a pass...
    I wouldn't call her a pass, bro. She certainly cannot be faulted from a service POV. She just kept going with the BBBJ, looked like she was happy to keep sucking for the rest of the session, plus making some compliments about "your dick tastes good, I like to eat it", lol.

Just that I'm really pedantic about a girl's leg to body ratio. I look for girls who, when you fold their legs up against them in mish, their thighs are long enough that they can kiss their own knees. Unfortunately KK doesn't have that. I doubt you would be as picky as I am in that regard, so maybe you can give her a try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I actually prefer leggy girls as well lol, the main thing that throws me off is the "squirming her body at a slight angle to avoid full penetration" part, I consider myself average sized but plenty of girls have done that to me in various ways (or even avoided certain positions) which always ended up in a less than "good" punt, I don't want to come across as forceful/disrespectful so I normally avoid those types of girls as they may not suit me well, I prefer girls who can take a pounding and are accommodating, if ya know what I mean...:P

That's why I said your AR has good details as I always look for those things in a review, a lot of people don't mention these type of things in an AR, just how good the girl is

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So basically your just paying for her looks. Is she even that pretty?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone here tried k harin or k young recently?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm interested to try K Young as well, photos look real, any tried J Misaka or Mei? Couldn't find any reviews on them, are they doable or too inexperienced (a pass)?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, did you mean that she looked leggy? Just that none of her photos on the GE website showed her legs, that's all.
    my bad bro..you are right its more good slim legs as opposed to leggy. Maybe when i saw her with the heels and being petite it accentuated her legs more than what they were. Oh mid 30's my guess would have been early 30's haha.
    How would you rate face to other C girls? For reference have seen Venus, C Alexia C Skylar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just went on an hour sesh with ABJ Jade ( was suppose to go with Jolin but place got immi raided).

WIR : Be crazy not to.

my bad bro..you are right its more good slim legs as opposed to leggy. Maybe when i saw her with the heels and being petite it accentuated her legs more than what they were. Oh mid 30's my guess would have been early 30's haha.
    How would you rate face to other C girls? For reference have seen Venus, C Alexia C Skylar
    Mid-30s was just a guess. She could defo pass for early 30s or even late 20s.
    Her face actually looks nice, got the whole Vivian Chow look going, but I never liked Vivian Chow so not my cup of tea. And I detected signs of fillers around her cheeks.

Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast