Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know what you mean. I booked 30 min with her once. She asked if I wanted her in a black lace pantries and it took forever for her to get it on.

I think she's just use to her regular pointers who book her for 2 hours

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for all the reviews guys. Here's my quick summary for the girls I've seen over the years who are still on the roster and what I remembered lol.

C Joyce 4/5 natural boobs and really tight pussy. Great service.
    T Rose 4.5/5 awesome body. Big enhance tits but feels natural. Love the PSE service. Return fucked.
    K Julia 5/5 one of the best among the lot. Awesome pussy slide and PSE. Hot enhanced sexy face and body. Return fucked when she was on the lower rate at Empire.
    K Rebecca 4/5 great service and really energetic. Cute face and fit toned body. Tried to return fuck but always booked out.
    J Sally 4/5 big natural tits! A little passive but gets into it after a little warm up. Cute Japanese schoolgirl face.
    C Coco 4/5 hot enhanced face and lovely natural tits. pretty good service. She blows cold and hot attitude wise from my one time experience.
    TW Amy 3.5/5 great service nice enhanced tits but looks a little more matured.
    C Rui 4/5 great service and thought she had nice boobs and a slim body.
    C Vivian 3.5/5 good service but too much Photoshop on the photos

I'll post more if I remember any of the others.

Any feedback on would be appreciated!
    C Ida, C Lulu, J Nao, V Anna, M Sovia, C Ella

Banned

J Nao is around 175cms tall
    Solid legs and slightly drooping D boobs
    Is very good at kissing
    Difficult to get her motor running.. she is a little passive but provides a very good BJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    T Rose 4/5. Huge enhanced tits that are perfectly shaped, biggest tits I have ever seen. Sexy nips, played with her tits the entire time.
    C Ida 4/5. Big natural tits, real E-F cups. Not as obsessed with her tits as T Rose, but couldn't resist fucking her in standing doggy in front of the mirror, finished fast when her big tits bounced on her thick fit body.
    C Lemon 5/5. Cute face. Couldn't resist DFK even though I have OCD. Tight pussy is a perfect fit for cock. Looks into your eyes while locked in sex, finished fast and hard every time.
    Macau Ruby 4.5/5. Slim lengthy toned upper body with a meaty ass. Couldn't stop fucking her in sideways positions as I watched her fat ass bounce and my hands ran over her slender toned waist.
    S Maggie 4/5. Bubbly with a fuckable body. Half Thai, but I was looking for a girl with full Singaporean looks.
    C Coco 5/5. Sexy cute face, big DD tits on a slim tatted frame.
    C Alexia 4/5. Slutty and small. Made for sex.
    C Honey 5/5. Slutty face with enhanced D tits. Skinny long body and slutty features.
    C S 5/5. Sexy face with big D tits. HK looking features. DFK and sex made me finish instantly.
    C Ella 4/5. Cute face with big DD tits. Sexy MILF vibe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just saw Malaysian Sayang for 45 minutes.

I think holi_day has got the rating right on her.

My Rating: I would rate her a little higher. 4/5 for me.

Looks: Very Sexy and exotic. Gorgeous Girl.
    If I had seen her outside, I would have thought she is a halfie or an ABC.
    And she has got a killer smile as well.

Photo: Authentic. She looks exactly like her photo below.

20201223072236211680.jpg

Body: Curvy. If you are into skinny girls, this is not the girl for you. She has a body more so like Thai Rose. And also giant set of knockers like Thai Rose.

Personality: Very chirpy and bubbly from the get go. The chemistry was great and we talked like old pals. I was her first customer so I am thinking, as the day wears on, she will probably not be able to talk to you with same level of enthusiasm. So I am guessing that catching her early is the key.

Service: She doesn't seem to care about the routine. So don't expect a cat bath.
    We went into a full-on DFK mode from the start and I must say she is a great kisser. Lots of tongue and wet kisses.
    What surprised me most was her BBBJ. She gave me an excellent BBBJ. In fact, I would dare to say she is as good as Cici.
    The only trouble is Cici can BBBJ for an entire 45 minutes like a maniac whereas Sayang cannot.
    And the reason is her giant set of knockers. Bobbing up and down on your schlung all the while carrying the weight of those giant puppies would take a lot out of her.
    So I think she is good for 10-15 minutes BBBJ max.
    But the good thing is it might be enough for some of you guys to get over the line as her technique is excellent.

Sex was pretty good too.
    But unlike some of my regulars, she is a little less responsive. Could be because I have been fucking girls with very tight pussies (like Lulu, Lemon, Ruby).
    Don't get me wrong. Sayang is fairly toight too but not like the other regulars I mentioned.

Banged her hard in missionary all the while DFK-ing her.
    My hands were all over her boobs as well.
    Basically I was putting everything to good use.

While I was having plenty of fun, after a while I realized that I was nowhere near to cumming.
    I had a very little sleep last night so I was too tired to finish so I opted for CIM.
    That's when she gave me that unbelievable BBBJ for 10 straight minutes. But again, it was one of those nights when I was taking too long to cum even though everything was going perfect.

So I opted to make out with her while I jerked off.
    DFK was pretty intense.
    Just before the buzzer went off, I managed to give her a gentle nod that I am about to cum.
    She took my dick in her mouth and started BBBJ-ing vigorously.
    Within seconds, I released my baby batter into her mouth.
    It was a glorious finish that I will remember for a while.

What a sexy minx!
    I will come back to see her again for sure.

PS: When I mentioned that she is really hot, she said that her close friend M Sovia is even hotter. Don't know if that is true or not.
    Already feel love-struck by this little beauty, don't know if I have enough in me to see another Malaysian hottie.

Is Maggie clean shaved and is her service gfe?

Quote Originally Posted by deu View Post
    T Rose 4/5. Huge enhanced tits that are perfectly shaped, biggest tits I have ever seen. Sexy nips, played with her tits the entire time.
    C Ida 4/5. Big natural tits, real E-F cups. Not as obsessed with her tits as T Rose, but couldn't resist fucking her in standing doggy in front of the mirror, finished fast when her big tits bounced on her thick fit body.
    C Lemon 5/5. Cute face. Couldn't resist DFK even though I have OCD. Tight pussy is a perfect fit for cock. Looks into your eyes while locked in sex, finished fast and hard every time.
    Macau Ruby 4.5/5. Slim lengthy toned upper body with a meaty ass. Couldn't stop fucking her in sideways positions as I watched her fat ass bounce and my hands ran over her slender toned waist.
    S Maggie 4/5. Bubbly with a fuckable body. Half Thai, but I was looking for a girl with full Singaporean looks.
    C Coco 5/5. Sexy cute face, big DD tits on a slim tatted frame.
    C Alexia 4/5. Slutty and small. Made for sex.
    C Honey 5/5. Slutty face with enhanced D tits. Skinny long body and slutty features.
    C S 5/5. Sexy face with big D tits. HK looking features. DFK and sex made me finish instantly.
    C Ella 4/5. Cute face with big DD tits. Sexy MILF vibe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I didn't see if she is clean shaved as I didn't fuck her, but my overall impression of her body and fashion sense is that she is very well kept and clean.
    I received a gfe experience of her listening to my troubles and giving me comfort, but I suspect she enjoys a more pse dominant fucking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Saw her yesterday. Has bushes. I found her service very much gfe. Very bubbly and a cheerful person. Her English is really good. I would recommend asking her before the punt about what she is open to do. If my memory serves me right, I think she mentioned that one of the guys choked her and she didn't like it. Plus she doesn't eat ass. But definitely a good punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @yug, great report mate! Glad that you enjoyed your time with Sayang.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I actually forgot to add Rebecca. She's amazing. So much DFK with a fit, tanned beach chick. I love my DFK so she's amazing. Shame she's probably booked out till next Christmas lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Vivian - 3*

Plus: decently pretty face, smooth legs, good lengthy BJ (both shower and on bed), very willing to try a variety of positions, excellent DFK, bubbly personality (full of compliments), can talk dirty, can take a pounding
    Minus: a bit loose down south, saggy stomach, stretch marks, breasts are likely implants (too firm for my liking), not the best teeth
    Interesting: her face reminds me of Singaporean girl who used to work at 42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xl87 View Post
    Thanks for all the reviews guys. Here's my quick summary for the girls I've seen over the years who are still on the roster and what I remembered lol.

C Joyce 4/5 natural boobs and really tight pussy. Great service.
    T Rose 4.5/5 awesome body. Big enhance tits but feels natural. Love the PSE service. Return fucked.
    K Julia 5/5 one of the best among the lot. Awesome pussy slide and PSE. Hot enhanced sexy face and body. Return fucked when she was on the lower rate at Empire.
    K Rebecca 4/5 great service and really energetic. Cute face and fit toned body. Tried to return fuck but always booked out.
    J Sally 4/5 big natural tits! A little passive but gets into it after a little warm up. Cute Japanese schoolgirl face.
    C Coco 4/5 hot enhanced face and lovely natural tits. pretty good service. She blows cold and hot attitude wise from my one time experience.
    TW Amy 3.5/5 great service nice enhanced tits but looks a little more matured.
    C Rui 4/5 great service and thought she had nice boobs and a slim body.
    C Vivian 3.5/5 good service but too much Photoshop on the photos

I'll post more if I remember any of the others.

Hey bud, can K Julia DT as well?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just add my recent ratings. I have after reports for these 3 J girls if anyone interested.

J Nami 4.5/5
    Saw Nami again 2 days ago and just found her really tasty. Her body is fit, clean and smooth all over. I can lick and eat on her body for while hour. Her beauty is at your discretion to judge. I personally don't mind tattoos and find her very beautiful.

J Misa 4/5
    I think Misa enjoyed the time with me the most out of the girls I have seen recently. She didn't use any lube and was smooth as silk.

J AI 4/5
    I think her appearance would appeal to most of the punters. Amazing boobs, tall and sexy. Perfect English. Her lips were great too.

Other Jap girls only work daytime so a bit hard to catch, plus I have some return visits to do. But will try and report back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey gents - can anyone confirm whether the room size/quality differs between the three levels at 479?

I remember Claire mentioned to me that if your session is only 30min then you'll be put on the bottom level, if 45min then bottom or mid level, if 1 hour most likely top level. Can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by bobhappy888 View Post
    Hey gents - can anyone confirm whether the room size/quality differs between the three levels at 479?

I remember Claire mentioned to me that if your session is only 30min then you'll be put on the bottom level, if 45min then bottom or mid level, if 1 hour most likely top level. Can anyone confirm?
    Do you have more activities if the room is bigger ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interested to know about Meggie, anyone tried?

Banned
    Only ever book an hour
    Been to all levels
    This assertion falls over when they are busy....you receive whatever room is free

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    K Rebecca 4.5/5 Positives: Great personality and service, awesome fit tanned body, non-stop dfk, the session just flowed, minimal tissue usage. Negative: average looks late 20s early 30s? hence -0.5. Return: YES!

K Julia 4/5 Positives: fantastic catbath, bodyslide, bbbj, nicely shaped tanned ass, great view from behind! Very experienced and service focused. Neutral: enhanced tits, but they were very well done. Negative: Resistant to dfk, just lip kissing. Return: Only if the price was lower.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fagsaregay2001 View Post
    Just wanted to contribute back to the forum after reading your reviews for recommendations over the years.

K Rebecca 4.5/5 Positives: Great personality and service, awesome fit tanned body, non-stop dfk, the session just flowed, minimal tissue usage. Negative: average looks late 20s early 30s? hence -0.5. Return: YES!
    K Julia 4/5 Positives: fantastic catbath, bodyslide, bbbj, nicely shaped tanned ass, great view from behind! Very experienced and service focused. Neutral: enhanced tits, but they were very well done. Negative: Resistant to dfk, just lip kissing. Return: Only if the price was lower.
    On this note, I felt that I did get plenty of dfk from Julia (as much as I wanted in fact) but barely got any from Daisy who is apparently a go-to for that. What can you do I guess.

My ratings:
    K Rebecca - 5/5. Best overall girl, nothing to be said about her that hasn't already been said. Would never be a bad choice.
    C Rui - 4/5. Probably the best professional at 479/Ginza. Best cat bath of the list by far. Not going to be your cup of tea if you're after a connection but probably the most consistent service after Rebecca.
    K Julia - 4/5. Good service. Best body slide. Perfectly nails a tanned, really dolled up look that I can see guys really being into. Very well put together girl. Probably more expensive for these reasons.
    CxR Venus - 4/5. Saw awhile back but naturally has a striking look. The one to choose if you're after a connection.
    J Yukari - 3.5/5. Has a more girl-next-door look than the other girls on this list (who are fairly pretty in their own ways). As much DFK as you care to have. Probably best GFE next to Venus. Best of the smaller girls. The one to see if you want more sex than cat bath. Best pussy slide.
    HK Daisy - 2.5/5. Pretty, had a lighter dolled up look (compared to Julia) from memory but I might've saw her on an off-day because she seemed fairly disinterested. Would choose any of the above to go back to over her if i'm honest. Open to seeing her again if I knew she was just on an off day.

I'm interested in more opinions on Baby, Liz and Coco if anyone has seen them.

EDIT: I'm also super curious about Cici as well. Her photos/video look great but I think I've read somewhere that she looks different.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Having already posted about good experiences with Kay, Jojo and Juri, just want to update after seeing C Cartier.

Cartier 3/5. Was quite a frustrating session in some ways but fabulous in others. She seems to deliberately waste quite a lot of time. I had not encountered this with other ladies at Ginza.
    Having showered and moved to the bed she commenced BBBJ before sending me back to the shower,
    A first for me but happy to oblige in view of what I was hoping she was about to do.
    She then gave me the most wonderful BBBJ I have ever had. Maybe 15-20 minutes worth - I cannot praise highly enough. Culminated in CIM - it was wonderful.
    I then jumped into shower ahead of what I hoped was round two.
    After quick wash - during which time she sat on bed, she then decides to clean her teeth. Again fair enough but she took ages. Felt closer to 10 minutes than five.
    So we are running out of time now / I had booked an hour.
    We move to FS, but neither of us really into it. I ask instead for more BBBJ. She says no time - we had 10 minutes left. She then agree but spends five minutes rearranging tissues / at one point I am sure she was cleaning the floor. Anyway she eventually start BBBJ but kept stopping. I asked her to finish with CIM which she then does. Again / it was really good and we finished ahead of first buzzer.
    Would like to hear other people experience with her / I might be being little unfair.
    She is v pretty, we had no connection and her antics were almost comical / but frustrating / but much of it was fantastic. I certainly won’t repeat - which is odd as will spend long time searching for BBBJ/CIM this good.
    Anyone else had similar experience with this lady?
    Last edited by Langdale; 24-01-2021 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Failed to include mark - point of thread

Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast