Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you run a search in this thread there was some talk on Jane a few pages back.

I do agree that raising prices whilst the service has dropped significantly isn't great.

At the moment I punt twice a week, but recently when I look at the roster, there is maybe 1 girl I'd want to see, outside of my repeats. This is based on reviews here highlighting various duds in both shops.

Though if I want a safe punt I'd still go to a repeat, but now that the prices are increasing on my safe options, I'd just go for shorter sessions.

After looking at the roster today I just decided to stay home and beat off and save myself the drive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fellow Punters,

Please don't discuss your complaints and grudges about the shop on this thread.
    May be open a new one.
    I am just afraid that this thread this will be closed if you all continue to do so.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just booked with her 1hr.
    Can confirm yes 7 or 6. Tiny frame but amazing ass.
    Bangin bod. Couldnt stop admiring her ass. Previous reviews did mention cosmetic work done on face. But yes pretty girl none the less
    A bit of dfk at times. Bbbj pretty good technique. Very sensual gfe. I would recommend to give her a try. Treat for the eyes. Only my 4th time at ginza e. So I am open to trying different WL each visit. So I'm not looking for a repeat so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Hey guys I see almost nothing about K Jane, is there a reason?! Hidden gem or nothing special? Lol. I also did a search but didn’t yield too much, although I’ve always found it hard to use the search function with precision lol (without having to wade through tons of irrelevant stuff)

I’m wondering, is she pretty? And is she a size 7 or less?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has Kiki been on recently, havnt seen her in a while, hope she hasn't quit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    Seems like you had a similar experience to mine. Was wondering though, was she open to DFK with you?
    I would say it was more LFK, rather than DFK. Definitely a reserved girl. How would you describe your experience?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    C S (S=Summer, ex-42G) 4*
    SLUTTY type, natural Big Boobies C Cup, look-wise gorgeous in photos but SLUTTY in person, average service.
    Unshaven bush and slightly gain weight compared to pre-Covid.
    FAKE photos on Ginza web, real photos of Summer from her early debut in 2019 @ 42Gladesville below.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/nightshade_the

TW Christina (Zoya, ex-N5M) 4*
    Slim, great service, but average look, nice boobies, photos blurred but real, accomodating to all request.

K Chantelle 4* (potential for 5* if enthusiasm/experiences improved, need better roster)
    Genuinely inexperience your typical ABK GF, hot banging slim body, natural perky boobs, gorgeous face, unclear photos.
    Jeon Ji-Hyun lookalike. You need to take the lead on this one. Exquisite natural beauty on this one, hence the price bump to 300/hr as of lately.

@Marc02 : C Sia, if you're after great service, then she's the one to go. Very average look unfortunately. Photos is unclear, might better resemble in her early days.

Big appreciation for this one bro. They are on my MUST TRY list. Could you please share more details about them? (DFK? CIM? Skills? Initiative? or some of your feelings) Thanks heaps bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone got review on C Nicole?

Quote Originally Posted by wcukewa View Post
    anyone got review on C Nicole?
    I understand she's been there a while, like 3/4 years. Smoking hot and model face. But a bit of a dead fish to fuck. For me, I don't go in to see her expecting good service, but just to be able to fuck a beauty like that, then leave.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    C Star 4.5*
    Looks: She is probably the prettiest girl at Ginza/278 that I've seen and actually has true photos. She's pretty short at ~160 and very petite. Her tits are around a B+ they don't seem small given her slim figure.
    Service: Despite all the reviews about her services going down to shit recently. I found her to be quite accommodating and provided a great GFE experience. She doesn't really like DFK but she gave me some after building some rapport with her. She is really tight and gives a nice BBBJ.
    She would be a 5/5 in my books if she was open to DFK and spoke English.
    I'd definitely return for another punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've listed the girls I've seen from best to worst.

K Minji 5+*
    Although she's gone now, she's probably the BEST girl in Ginza hands down. She has the most banging body with natural E cups and a fairly slim body for her height (around 165). She provides the best GFE and will always ensure you leave happy.
    Ever since meeting Minji every other seems like a -1 from whatever score I would've usually would've given them.

K Haley 5*
    She's gone now too, but Haley was your typical really pretty Korean girl that you'd see on the street. She definitely doesn't have alot of experience in this field but her face, slim body and C-D cups really make up for it. she lets you take the lead on everything and she really gives you the GFE vibe.

K Rebecca 4.5*
    Her face is quite pretty but her fit body is what really makes her stand out. She definitely goes to the gym. Her service as other reviews have mentioned is really good.
    Not much to say other besides the fact that I'd definitely recommend her.

C Rui 4*
    I've seen Rui about 3-4 times and the reason for that is her service (prior to COVID-19).
    Her looks are average compared to Star but her body is quite decent with nice Ds. She's quite tall with long hair.
    Rui was my go to girl if I just wanted to lie down and be lazy.
    Her cat bath is probably the longest (mabye a bit too long sometimes) but also really good. Her DD in doggie position is good too.
    I'm usually a 2 shot guy but only with Rui I can manage 3 shots. Her BBBJ is so good that I always CIM twice in the first 40mins before having a quick sex sesh in CG and Mish in the last 20mins.
    I was a bit surprised when I saw some posts about her service going down but YMMV I guess.

K Julia 4*
    Julia is definitely pretty with really nice body. I think she's got C-D cups (forgot if they were natural but they were soft) She's pretty tall as well.
    She doesn't like DFK but her service is really good. Her pussy slide was so good that it actually made me cum which was quite embarrassing. The sex was really good and the CIM finish was great too.
    Go for Julia, if you want a good pussy slide experience with a pretty Korean girl.

K Juni 3.5*
    Looks are ok with nice D tits which are fake but you can't tell unless she told you. She's quite playful and provides good BBBJ and sex.
    She's gone now so that's a shame.

K Sua (Chloe) 3.5*
    I saw Sua when she was Chloe a while back.
    She's a cute looking face with decently sized natural tits (say C-D).
    Her service is really good. the best thing about her is her BBBJ where she uses almost no teeth at all. I think her BBBJ is probably the best in Ginza I've experienced thus far It's a shame that her CIM was extra tho.

K Yuna 3.5*
    Yuna is very slim and fit. You can tell she goes to the gym. Her C tits are fake and looks around 30-35. She is a smoker so be aware of that.
    Other than that her service is really good given her experience. She does this thing where she takes a sip of warm water in her mouth in the shower and then sucks you off which was a really interesting experience.
    I'm usually a two shot guy but she was really pushing me for a 3rd one but I couldn't do it.

K Kay 3.5*
    Photos seem accurate for Kay, definitely on the older side (say 30-35) but her experience/service makes up for it.
    She is quite a large girl with the usual belly fat but also has nice tits as well.
    Her service is very professional and provides really good CIM.
    I like that she really takes the lead in sex and makes you try out different positions.

K Bella 2.5*
    Doesn't look like her photos and is on the older side. She's about 162 and has B tits. she's pretty slim.
    She is a smoker so didn't really like doing DFK.
    Service overall is what gives her the 3. Her BBBJ is quite decent and her pussy is quite tight. She is accommodating in sex positions.

K Mika 2.5*
    Definitely a bit older than the photos suggests and a bit on the fatter side.
    Service is great with BBBJ and CIM. Sex was great with her giving a great CG and doggie was good too.
    She is a smoker so avoid if you like DFK and don't like smokers.

K Mari 2*
    Looks nothing like her photos and is definitely on the older side. She is very slim/petite. I'm usually a boobs guy so I might be biased but Mari has almost no tits. I'd say my chest was bigger than her tits.
    I found it really hard to have sex with her because I just didn't find her attractive with 0 tits so I opted for a BBBJ & CIM which was actually pretty good.
    Overall, if you're a tits guy don't go for her.

C Honey 1.5*
    Avoid at all costs. She looks nothing like her photos and is pretty ugly. Body is average at best and her tits are fake. She gives no DFK. She gives a decent cat bath and does some DD.
    Her BBBJ is ok and does CIM. I didn't want to have sex with her so I just did CIM with her. I think she used to work a massage shop before but even that was pretty average too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C Cartier 2*
    I might write an actual review when I get time.
    Look: I chose her in a line-up as I find her
    very pretty. Small fit but no boobs.
    Pretty face.
    Service: too long cat bath I had to stop her.
    Nice BBBJ and CIM
    Negative: smoke breath, wanted me to
    shower with 15min remaining,
    cleary trying to waste time with cat
    bath, teeth brush, fake massage.
    Will I return: nope. She would be good
    working in a R&T.

I think she is only good for 30min 1 shot guy who likes cat bath BBBJ and CIM. She did wash my ass for DD but didn't ask for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Jessica or Emily?

Saw Yukari twice. Rooters review of her is accurate. She loves sex and has a fun tiny body. Probably the most passionate girl I've tried. 100% gfe.

She gets a 5. Although if I had to pick between her and Toka I'd still pick Toka cause of her personality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lala was great. I would give her 4*. DFK from the start. Pretty face and nice body. Definitely enhanced boobs but very decent job. Very accommodating service from beginning the the end. She spoke decent English with good humour. She didn’t let me touch her nipples for some reason tho. She kept hiding it behind her hands.. must’ve been too sensitive at the end of the day?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Joyce. I can see she scored 2.5 but I actually enjoyed my time with her.
    Ok to be fair she looks nothing like her photos, but she doesn't actually look bad.
    I can see how her standard service would be a bit sub par, but after the shower when I could see where things were going I explained clearly what kind of service and experience I was after and she didn't disappoint! For that responsiveness alone I'd recommend her. Sometimes these girls just need to be told what you want.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hopefully I can get a booking with the new K Jessie tomorrow so I can report back. With the lack of K girls she's probably all booked out (hope not!!)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Hopefully I can get a booking with the new K Jessie tomorrow so I can report back. With the lack of K girls she's probably all booked out (hope not!!)
    You'll be surprised to see who she is

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Waiting for the review bro. Try to book today, was fully booked. Nowadays girls are hard to book cause of border closure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Is it a good punt or not bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jessie's photos look hot.

I don't visit any other shops. But it is funny now that any "new" girl is more than likely coming across from another place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    She goes back to being a WL again ?

Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast