Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reached out and asked when I was in Sydney last and she confirmed she was Emma from Ginza.
    She wasn't available when I was there so I can't confirm any further than that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C - Nicole 1.5

Summary: was keen to see this girl for a long time based on pics, but after seeing her, would not see again and would not recommend

Positives: reasonably tight pussy, good cowgirl technique, gave a nice massage after sex

Negatives: very robotic/mechanical service, no passion, doesn’t like nipples to be sucked, really thin body, scratchy pubic hair

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nicole

I agree with you. She's KPS. No effort for this job.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any feedback on Winnie at 278?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chabiku View Post
    I agree with you. She's KPS. No effort for this job.
    LOL

Except, she’s Chinese, not Korean! Haha

Honestly, just go check the reviews on Nicole that span quite a few number of years. She’s infamous for her poor service, which sadly does not match her looks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who rims best these days?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    LOL

Except, she’s Chinese, not Korean! Haha

Honestly, just go check the reviews on Nicole that span quite a few number of years. She’s infamous for her poor service, which sadly does not match her looks.
    Yes I mean CPS. No connection with customers. If she do good services like Rebecca. I think she will be popular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hey guys, any feedback on T Natasha ? If anyone has tried T Jasmin before (ginza and no5) how does her ass compare ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Actually, can anyone confirm T Natasha is not T Jasmine from n5m? Stats look the same.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where is C Ashley? haven't seen her comeback after the lockdown

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Jane today. My first time with her. She has a great figure and her butt is enchanting!
    Very soft and sensual service. Good amount of tease and foreplay. Enjoyed her DD, BJ and doggy style.

Sorry if the review is too short. I get weird about them

I saw all the posts of Coco so decided to try her myself. Here is my review punters:

Face: 7-8/10. Pretty, above average pretty, pretty enough you would want another look if you walk past her on the street. Enhanced. Long, thin face, double eyelid surgery. But her face skin is really smooth, no pimples etc (could be/probably make up). But looks good. When she is down on her and you look at her, just beautiful.
    Body: 10/10. All the reviews were right. I mean just where to start. 160cm? but her proportions are just exquisite. Long thin legs, waist thin, big tits and shape is perfect. Again "skinny" is in eye of beholder. For me, she is perfect, for those who like "curvy" girls, she probably will be too thin for you. I would describe her body as "model" material without the height (she isnt 175cm). If she was 175cm, she would have a body that of victoria secret angel (yea seriously, not kidding here) and let's be honest, she probably wouldn't end up end up working there. I dont care about tatts, thats up to you. No smoke smell.
    Service: 3 or 4/10. Agree with the reviews. I'll touch on two points why I gave her a low service. A) the other posts of her being cold is absolutely right BUT I took the other bros tips of keep talking to her to break down the "ice". It worked. As I walked in, I kept it chirpy, nice big hello. cold silence, doesnt even look at me...I keep at it, not giving in. shower, she doesnt bother talking or looking at you, I keep at it. Only says 1 or 2 words in the first round...goes down on me, I keep complimenting her. After I blow my first load, that is when she finally opens up. We chat, she smiles, we joke, we chat then it goes really well from there. But overall, I mark her down for this. Other girls dont need to be chatted up to get to this stage, she does. I don't think its fair for the other "Service queens". B) she does not like DFK (sure, some bros here or regulars might say "its just you!" thats fine. I'm giving my views here). We did DFK but she doesnt like it. She doesnt like her great assets touched down below or up above. I still got a few touches and licks in but she does not like it. So she resists, she is cold when you try to do it, and she kinda doesnt want it (after she opened up we chatted, she just said she doesnt like it). She does rub them on you when she does her business but thats over the body etc. feels great!

So where does this leave my final conclusions and tips?
    Overall, absolutely would do it again. best body ever. if she was 10cm higher she would be a victoria angel (no joke). her face is fine, its not out of the world but it is pretty. I would probably rate J emma face higher.
    If you are into great service, touching everywhere, doing what you want, dont see her. she'll let you down. You just have to "stare" if you what i mean. She is cold, so you really have to "work it" if you aren't a regular to move past the ice phase. That is IF you could even move past it. I cannot guarantee that...so that is "buyer beware". If you cannot chat her up, i probably wouldn't rate her (the first round was really really "cold" like all the bros said).

She is like the final boss in my view in a video game. if you fail, you are going to fail and have a REALLY bad time. if you succeed and one day she allows you to do anything....she would be absolutely amazing.

She is what I imagined if you really did hit on a model that is "way above your pay grade" and feels princess syndrome. You rock up to a club, you see a hot girl, you know you are below her standards but she just came off a bad break up and needs to "offload" or she does you for a dare (lol). So she does it with you, you only got an hour to make an impression. She doesn't let you get intimate, and feels mechanic. Either you fail here or you somehow win her with your pick up lines.

I feel like I got her down to 50% hp today. i'll try again for sure one day (not rushed). hopefully i can just get straight passed the coldness as soon as i enter the door!

if you suck at picking up girls, you cant chat people up, you are shy, you look just terrible, you smell, i wouldnt bother. you wont get past stage 1.

The epilogue: so we finally built a connection, the hot girl opened up. she opened up to the point we're laughing, chatting and joking at the end. she even said she'll walk me out as she needed a smoke break. so we walked outside, we hang out some more and chatted as she smoked. i won. you might or might not. up to you.

i do write this reluctantly as i do rate her and wanted to keep her for myself. however, given all the reviews that have helped me here i wanted to give back to my bros and share the ups and downs with my reviews.

good luck. i am probably going to take a break with the omnicron coming out more and more.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    lol yeah she’s a real biter. I have the scars to show for it!
    One more gripe I have with her is she always tries not to let me go all in, only about halfway in. It’s a double edged sword for her because I end up not being able to cum because of that, and she eventually has to let me go all in to get me over the line.
    The boss fight analogy is fun! I personally get the vibe from her like I’m fucking the GF/wife of the gangster boss … the cool demeanour, the tatts, etc!

She clenches pretty tight but I did go all in. No biting so never got to stage 3. Don’t want to go there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    You guys seem to enjoy reverse SM, paying $280 an hour to please a cool Chinese girl with Chinese Queen’s Sydrome, service rated 4 out of 10 only and bitten by her with “bite mark/wound” treated as “success symbol”. Certainly this girl is not for brothers who have either a gf or a partner unless the bite-mark is intended for a planned “break up”.

Just joking, no offence.
    I don’t disagree with your comments. That’s why I did the review and let the other brothers to decide. The service is trash. But body is 10/10 and face is above average. Up to the other brothers to decide !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Honestly can’t find any c girl with good service nowadays, especially st Ginza. Recently, google review of Ginza has gone down significantly, I guess it’s because if the piss poor quality control.

Last 3 sessions with C girl have been pretty lackluster to say the least. Gotta see Rebecca to regain momentum. 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anybody know where rui is?

Anyone know what happen to rui?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeAmid View Post
    Honestly can’t find any c girl with good service nowadays, especially st Ginza. Recently, google review of Ginza has gone down significantly, I guess it’s because if the piss poor quality control.

Last 3 sessions with C girl have been pretty lackluster to say the least. Gotta see Rebecca to regain momentum. 😂
    Need rui back on the roaster.
    Any1 know if she still works at ginza or not?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Playz89 View Post
    Need rui back on the roaster.
    Any1 know if she still works at ginza or not?
    Bro, there was another thread reviewing Stella in GC. It says here that she may be Rui renamed as Stella:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ghlight=Stella
    She's rostered on today, go have a look and see if it's her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw J Nao after a few mixed up on the bookings.

Very tall girl, fashionable with good make up. Natural boobs, not sure can you call her thicc but definitely a big girl!

Went in the room with a big hug, English is ok, shower was standard Japanese style with some BBBJ.

On to bed, more BBBJ, she is "hardworking", lot of noises and eye contacts. turned around for 69, her legs are so looong, bit awkward for her to around without kneeing onto my head. Nice and clean down south.

Dom on and start with cowgirl, with her long legs, she can squat very well. Then doggy and finish with mish, you can DFK on mish.

Lie back down, had some chats, her legs won't stop tickling, got mine up again, then finished with BBBJ again.

clean up, shower, gave me a little massage on the head while I am dressing up. After 2 rounds I was tired but left happy!

Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast