Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Anyone tried C Sandy recently?
    Yes, a few months ago... rocking gym body perfect ass/waist ratio for doggie.. I mentoned/reviewed her in my mega thread

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Jack_Jack. I totally agree on what you said keeping a few WLs for starfish pleasure. I have tried Cici and she totally blow my mind. Ivy is on my next list once I am “ready”. How would you rank her compare with Cici? Thx mate and appreciate all your input to the group, legit👍🏻

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Yes, a few months ago... rocking gym body perfect ass/waist ratio for doggie.. I mentoned/reviewed her in my mega thread
    Photos of sandy real to an extent? DFK and daty ok?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried 310 Snow?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Hello Jack_Jack. I totally agree on what you said keeping a few WLs for starfish pleasure. I have tried Cici and she totally blow my mind. Ivy is on my next list once I am “ready”. How would you rank her compare with Cici? Thx mate and appreciate all your input to the group, legit����
    Punting is a form of sport/exercise after all right?

On a lazy day the top girls are like sitting in a spa/sauna and relaxing or leisurely walk/game of golf
    When feeling energetic and adventurous trying one of the new fresh girls like skiing or hiking you don’t know what you’ll hit until you reach of bottom of the slope (pun and metaphor intended being once you enter the room ur either like oh fk sos on intercom get me out) or it’s a tough hike but well worth it for the scenic view (lovely boobs and pussy lips) and feeling of climax bbbj and cim hahaha

Cici is older and more skinny and more white skin and for me personally found her bbbj more pse
    Ivy younger and face is easier on the eye (for me anyway) more natural pretty than work done and her bbbj is more like sensual gfe style which I prefer she’s also more lean/athletic build type

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Photos of sandy real to an extent? DFK and daty ok?
    Photo is her... as you can see, rocking body!!
    DATY available, bit of FOAM until you actually hit the right spot... lol.. DFK, I am not a big fan of DFK, I go for more LFK but available from memory.. she is VERY sexy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukarian Victory View Post
    Anyone tried 310 Snow?
    Yes! The almighty Rooter has made his return and sampled the cream of the crop girl
    His review is up

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-SWEET-SERVICE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like Maya’s description..
    “ Maya can SQUIRT for you(depending on your skill )”

Anyone have the skill and tried this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Ivy younger and face is easier on the eye (for me anyway) more natural pretty than work done and her bbbj is more like sensual gfe style which I prefer she’s also more lean/athletic build type
    How old does Ivy look? I read around that she's work as C Queen in n5m and seems to be around mid 30s?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How old does Ivy look? I read around that she's work as C Queen in n5m and seems to be around mid 30s?
    From memory Ginza Ivy is Asian Only and I'm pretty sure n5m Queen isn't ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ivy and Queen are two different girls. They have similar body types but Ivy is younger (late 20s at most) and prettier. Ivy used to work under a different name at Ginza so she’s been around for a while.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    Ivy and Queen are two different girls. They have similar body types but Ivy is younger (late 20s at most) and prettier. Ivy used to work under a different name at Ginza so she’s been around for a while.
    Yup what Exiky said Ivy and Queen are defs different girls.... this is the queen dressed in 'Cheongsam' outfit at No5 right?

lol i'm not great at judging faces due to their asian genes esp when the makeup is done well...and yes she has been around at Ginza but started early.. I'd say shes late twenties too and defs not over like 30/32
    shes not overly crazy with makeup but still maintains the pretty looks from younger days theres a reason shes $320 and stationed out at club...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ivy was Queen at M5. But that was pre-Covid.
    And her stint wasn't for long. Only few months before Covid hit.
    Then she was in China for next 3-4 years so many Queens might have come and gone.

Refer to Post #7 here:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ighlight=Queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Punting is a form of sport/exercise after all right?

On a lazy day the top girls are like sitting in a spa/sauna and relaxing or leisurely walk/game of golf
    When feeling energetic and adventurous trying one of the new fresh girls like skiing or hiking you don’t know what you’ll hit until you reach of bottom of the slope (pun and metaphor intended being once you enter the room ur either like oh fk sos on intercom get me out) or it’s a tough hike but well worth it for the scenic view (lovely boobs and pussy lips) and feeling of climax bbbj and cim hahaha

Cici is older and more skinny and more white skin and for me personally found her bbbj more pse
    K Rebecca, K Jessie, Cici, k Sia, k Julia, Misha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian12345 View Post
    You know, I agree, but add in Jisoo.

Never seemed overly popular but her bbbj technique was unique ....made me sit up and notice !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any intel on Elena advertised as Italian?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    Last time Paddington 244 advertised an Italian. It was actually an Indian with Italian nationality.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Best K girls at ginza!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post

Lol I wil wait for a review of her. She used to do private in Zetland, I actually tried to see her twice and twice she dogged it at last minute 😂 not the best experience and now she works at G for much cheaper…👀

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    You know, I agree, but add in Jisoo.

Never seemed overly popular but her bbbj technique was unique ....made me sit up and notice !!
    Do you guys rate K Sia in the same tier as these top K girls you listed here?

Also shes back on roster again xD

Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast