Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    I think nowadays I can overlook appearance a little bit as long as she's not butt ugly or fat, I remember there's this Singaporean girl at 5 star that was quite famous, she hasn't got the body and the face is just average but damn it was a great fuck.
    I feel ya, it's the trade off we usually have to face. It takes a special girl to tick all the boxes.

Then there are blokes on this forum giving Missha a 9/10 in looks which is completely absurd. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...a-K-Pop-Hottie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Then there are blokes on this forum giving Missha a 9/10 in looks which is completely absurd. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...a-K-Pop-Hottie
    That’s the frustrating thing! We’re already catfished enough by the shop’s pictures and descriptions. It’ll be more useful if reviews gave accurate descriptions of the girls so we can adjust our expectations. Nothing worse than the disappointment of expecting to see a 9 and having a 6-7 open the door: the girl has to work harder to overcome that from what would have otherwise been a reasonable punt without the disappointment and the right expectation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any one try new K Nana?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I rang Ginza this morning to ask if I can come early to check out one of the girls before she starts work, as been burnt too many times before booking sight unseen. They said not possible, pretty much have to book if you want to see the girl. Other shops I go to let me see 15-30mins before girls first booking. After that I can make a decision as to whether to book her next time she's available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel ya, it's the trade off we usually have to face. It takes a special girl to tick all the boxes.

The Misha from Top 127 ticked all the boxes for me

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by junnada View Post
    I rang Ginza this morning to ask if I can come early to check out one of the girls before she starts work, as been burnt too many times before booking sight unseen. They said not possible, pretty much have to book if you want to see the girl. Other shops I go to let me see 15-30mins before girls first booking. After that I can make a decision as to whether to book her next time she's available.
    What other shops are they? Can you give us the names.

That sounds ridiculous. I can't think of any shops that would let you see a girl before they start for the possibility of a booking. Also Ginza gets plenty of customers already without having to bend over backwards for a single customer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Meng, N5M has let me see K Lily, K Kay, Abc Jen, K Boa. What benefit would I gain by lying about this???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've done it multiple times Meng. Even at 42G they've allowed it. I saw, J Anna and J Karen before they started their day. even if they were booked out that day I explained that I didn't like to book blind. and if I liked what I saw it would enable me to book with confidence next time they were on the roster. I was told to rock up 15mins before they start. last time this happened was as recently as couple of weeks ago at N5M when I wanted to see K Kay

Before you become a good contributor, stop criticising others who put the effort in to write a review !

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, a girl might look 9/10 to one and 5/10 to you, and vice versa. You might have found a girl who ticks all the boxes for you, but snubbed by others, that’s nothing unusual. Learn not to be rude to criticise others on his thread or keep it to yourself.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I've done it multiple times Meng. Even at 42G they've allowed it. I saw, J Anna and J Karen before they started their day. even if they were booked out that day I explained that I didn't like to book blind. and if I liked what I saw it would enable me to book with confidence next time they were on the roster. I was told to rock up 15mins before they start. last time this happened was as recently as couple of weeks ago at N5M when I wanted to see K Kay
    If you punt long enough, you would know different shops have different styles in presentation. The shops that show all the available girls were called Hello shops, girls to come out and say hello. There were in turn shops where you get the next girl if it’s her turn. Nowadays bookings is the norm for bigger shops. No point in arguing if it’s their way to handle the bookings, go somewhere else if you don’t like it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you're a funny one wilisno. in post above you are telling neero to stop criticising then you send this response. who said I was arguing with anyone???

you're a funny one wilisno. in post above you are telling neero to stop criticising then you send this response. who said I was arguing with anyone???
    If not arguing, then stop criticising.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    that's much better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If you punt long enough, you would know different shops have different styles in presentation. The shops that show all the available girls were called Hello shops, girls to come out and say hello. There were in turn shops where you get the next girl if it’s her turn. Nowadays bookings is the norm for bigger shops. No point in arguing if it’s their way to handle the bookings, go somewhere else if you don’t like it.
    Wouldn’t it be a perfect world we live in if these shops just let us see these girls first before we book it? I’ve been burnt a lot of times at Ginza before I found this forum.
    Sometimes, I want to propose to these shops a membership type website, if you’ve punted the minimum number of times, you get a login where you can browse non-blurred photos of these lovely ladies.
    Here’s to wishful thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    Wouldn’t it be a perfect world we live in if these shops just let us see these girls first before we book it? I’ve been burnt a lot of times at Ginza before I found this forum.
    Sometimes, I want to propose to these shops a membership type website, if you’ve punted the minimum number of times, you get a login where you can browse non-blurred photos of these lovely ladies.
    Here’s to wishful thinking!

Yes, it’ll be a perfect world, if we can find one to live in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited Missha today for 1 hour session, can’t believe that I’m writing this review cause never done before.

Service: definitely 10/10, warm lady, dfk, rimming, bbbj, she do with amazing attitude. I have trouble cumming at 2nd shot(my problem), she very patient until last minute.

Look: 8/10 she has amazing body, best I ever seen, tits are enhanced but I dont mind, nice bum. Look perfect. The thing I dont like is her face has plastic surgery too much that look not natural( look same like Park Bom of 2NE1 band). But pretty.

Very warm lady, please treat her well with respect boys.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Bro, you really need to read between the lines when using this forum. Suss out each reviewer to determine what they're about. Like this one you posted. Last couple of reviews he's given perfect or even 11/10 scores across the board. I straight throw out any reviews that do this because they do not give me the info I need (and what you want). He's merely saying those girls were perfect for him... Like a guy punching his fist in the air saying "I got it!"... And not really a critique. Plus he doesn't post much, so I don't even know what he likes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Before you become a good contributor, stop criticising others who put the effort in to write a review !

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, a girl might look 9/10 to one and 5/10 to you, and vice versa. You might have found a girl who ticks all the boxes for you, but snubbed by others, that’s nothing unusual. Learn not to be rude to criticise others on his thread or keep it to yourself.
    I'm just trying to bring some standard with the rating, and I think there are plenty of bro's that have the same frustration.

The problem with a 9/10 is that they're saying the girl is one of the most attractive across whole roster at 278/ginza. I highly doubt this regardless of 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and all that yada yada because the standard at ginza is pretty high.

There's another dude above who gave Missha 8/10 in looks so I concede that she must be attractive to some. I'm in my 30's and so my reviews are from the perspective of someone relatively young. This can be quite different from someone in their 50's, for example.

Anyways wilisno, I'm not trying to cause trouble mate, just tryna keep it real up in here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, you really need to read between the lines when using this forum. Suss out each reviewer to determine what they're about. Like this one you posted. Last couple of reviews he's given perfect or even 11/10 scores across the board. I straight throw out any reviews that do this because they do not give me the info I need (and what you want). He's merely saying those girls were perfect for him... Like a guy punching his fist in the air saying "I got it!"... And not really a critique. Plus he doesn't post much, so I don't even know what he likes.
    Mate you're right, I need to do more due diligence when reading others reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    That’s the frustrating thing! We’re already catfished enough by the shop’s pictures and descriptions. It’ll be more useful if reviews gave accurate descriptions of the girls so we can adjust our expectations. Nothing worse than the disappointment of expecting to see a 9 and having a 6-7 open the door: the girl has to work harder to overcome that from what would have otherwise been a reasonable punt without the disappointment and the right expectation.
    100% agree brother

Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast