Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post
    Hey lads,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

First time at Ginza last week with Mischa. I hate you aholes who said she was 10/10...hope she never reads this but she's like a 5/10 looks at best with a really offputting deep voice, was hoping for that sexy husky type, but was not it.

Either way, great BBBJ, rimming, CIM and hammered her pretty good. Friendly and service overall was enjoyable - just don't rock up with massive expectations.

WIR: not for her but would try others.
    I gave my honest opinion and tried to warn you guys before...I didn't like her for similar reasons

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I gave my honest opinion and tried to warn you guys before...I didn't like her for similar reasons
    Yeah, it's all good.

At the end of the day it still was a decent experience.

Definitely want to try one of the J girls that actually have a pretty/hot face. Recommendations?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    First time at Ginza last week with Mischa. I hate you aholes who said she was 10/10...hope she never reads this but she's like a 5/10 looks at best with a really offputting deep voice, was hoping for that sexy husky type, but was not it.
    Bro, don’t let this experience go to waste. Take note of the reviewers who gave the glowing reviews. Now you know those dudes must be one of the following:
    - have far different taste from yours
    - need to go to SpecSavers
    - have “other” motives, if you know what I mean

Now you can use this knowledge to correlate all other reviews posted by the same dudes. I’ve been burnt by some of those that gave the high ratings you mentioned. I did not say a thing on the forum. Instead, now I stay away from any girl that is being touted by them, UNLESS another trusted bro here gives a second opinion. Sort of a “reverse guide” to good punts… I use them to tell me who not to book.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey lads,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Either way, great BBBJ, rimming, CIM and hammered her pretty good. Friendly and service overall was enjoyable - just don't rock up with massive expectations.

WIR: not for her but would try others.
    Tried her a couple weeks ago.
    Agree that her face and voice is a bit strange, it not ugly but also not my type.

But her service and attitude is 11/10, her body is hot as fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Anyone already tested the other 2 new J Girls.. Kaori & Miyuki?

Hoping for a Rooter review sometime 2moro

Must be the strong AUD dollar attracting so many new J girls.. Short stays only but still Love it...

Has J Mio left? Missed out...
    Any reviews on Kaori or Miyuki yet?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    People talking between the lines here. When you write her voice and face are a bit strange, what are you implying?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I gave her a 7-8/10 in a different thread. People should try for themselves, yes she has a generic Korean look that has had some work which some may not like, the body and service/attitude is top notch. She is a great punt and not a premium price either. WIR prob not for a while hence my username but it's nice to know there is a guaranteed awesome PSE option with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, don’t let this experience go to waste. Take note of the reviewers who gave the glowing reviews. Now you know those dudes must be one of the following:

Now you can use this knowledge to correlate all other reviews posted by the same dudes. I’ve been burnt by some of those that gave the high ratings you mentioned. I did not say a thing on the forum. Instead, now I stay away from any girl that is being touted by them, UNLESS another trusted bro here gives a second opinion. Sort of a “reverse guide” to good punts… I use them to tell me who not to book.
    There are alot of dudes that will give mixed reviews from several shops. That's a good sign

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Then we’d have a girl than can compete with/overtake K Jessie lol and only the most premium of customers could book her

How bout K olivia, looks meaty at bum department, which is my type. But my last korean punt was a let down. So I am still thinking to take another plunge or not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    A 10/10 looking girl would be putting Somi or Kiki's head on Star or Coco's body.

Another 10/10 looking girl is Mio, good thing she left else I would have gone broke.
    M cara on coco body.

Gg

No girl is worth 10/10 in my book. No matter who's head is on who's body, lol!

Maybe I'll be able to tell you who's a 10/10 on my death bed, after I've seen all the lovely ladies that I could ever see in my lifetime.

And no, I won't have any 11/10s ever, not even at the end. Having an 11/10 simply means "sorry, I made a mistake, this one is better than that last one that I said was the best of the best!". You just end up looking premature and foolish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

**RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Hi guys, is C Kacey photo her? How is her service?

Not much feedbacks on this girl.
    Anyone?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me a girl who is 5/5 would be someone who is pretty and gives 110% on the bed.
    She knows your kinks and all the buttons to push.

C Alisa would often give that kinda service.
    C Ruby was almost 5/5 on my first visit but on the subsequent ones, she was good but couldn't live up to my expectations of the first visit.
    C Lynn was only 4/5 for me in last 2-3 visits but, on my 4th visit, she turned into a total beast on bed.
    I am pretty sure, on my 5th visit, it won't be as good as the 4th. For it be as good as that, all the stars have to be aligned.

So as you can see, any girl who is pretty enough with a decent 4/5 service can surprise you and give you that 5/5 service you are looking for.
    There is always the element of fluke/luck when it comes to reaching perfection.
    And even if they have reached perfection, it will be difficult for them to repeat/sustain it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi Yug, does Lynn look like her pics? Her body looks great!
    Nope. She doesn't look like her picture at all.
    Anyway, it's hard to make out her face on those Ginza pics.

But (in my personal view) she is pretty and quite sexy.
    She is not classic Chinese beauty in traditional sense.
    She has a different look about her which I find really sexy.
    That's the reason some will find her hella sexy and pretty but some will not (especially ones into traditional Chinese look).

But I agree with you. Her body is great. However, if you are into large boobs, you will be disappointed.
    She has natural B cup.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Would you mind sharing on which is the best in your taste please ?

I think if 10 is unattainable then why even have a rating out of 10? Then make it out of 9.
    Bro, you didn't understand my point. If 9 is the max, then I will say the same thing, there will not be a 9/9. Or at least, there can only be one 10/10 or 9/9 or whatever you'd like to be your max.

That's the only way you can get value out of a rating system... You'd want to have a single benchmark from where you can compare all the others.

It is completely useless if you start having girls of all shapes, sizes, ages, looks having 10/10.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by luannguyen1 View Post
    Hi guys, is C Kacey photo her? How is her service?

Not much feedbacks on this girl.
    Anyone?

Hey mate a lot of good feedback about her on Chinese forum. Great service apparently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think if 10 is unattainable then why even have a rating out of 10? Then make it out of 9.
    Never seen anything suit this so perfectly.

https://youtu.be/4xgx4k83zzc

C Barbie

I saw the new C Barbie yesterday. Here's my rating:

Body 2.5/5. Not bad, a bit of flab on tummy, not particularly leggy, small A-cups I reckon.

Face 1.5/5. Her face didn't do it for me. She's not ugly, just very average looking. Looks like the ramen lady from the film Tampopo, think it's her smile. Couldn't shake that image throughout the session, lol!

Service 3.5/5.
    This is where she makes up some ground. DFK crew will be happy, lots of tongue action. BBBJ crew will also be happy, she happily continued blowing me because I was putting off fucking her due to above mentioned ramen lady image in my head. She goes deep (not real DT), sufficient amount of suction and good technique (not a headbanger). Also reacts well to DATY.

Overall, I'd give her 2.5/5. She's a service girl.

WIR: No, because I'm not into service girls, and I still can't shake that image of the ramen lady!

Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast