Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Went to see AU Athena & AU Ellie double.

They said this was both their first time double and they were so happy they finally meet another western girl (they said the Asian girls don’t communicate with them at the back). They chit chat almost ignoring me at the end . Thats where Athena said to Ellie she’s not really 18 like the ad, but 19, well same same! Ellie said she’s 20-something.

Both have piercings on their left nipple - which they found hilarious and kept laughing about it. I felt like i’m in the middle of teenage girls giggling. Oh wait, one of them IS a teenage.

Look-wise both are okay. Not per my expectation of booking AU girls though. Athena is Greek x Italian, curly dark hair, big lips. Boobs are alright but almost as droopy as AU Kelly. Ellie is typical oz, long hair, curly, but small boobs. But i dont mind; i prefer shape than size. Face? May be Ellie wins. I hate those piercings though on both of them. I’d rather them pierced on their clit (like French Iris) rather than on the nipples. I feel bad squeezing them if they’re pierced, worry if it will hurt. May be thats just me.

Athena rode me like a fit young girl. Almost similar to Kyoto’s Kimi & CK. Ellie said her hip is hurting so she was a bit gentle.

One best thing though; is because they’re comfortable one another. So i can have BJ and sex alternating between them without having to pause to clean beforehand.
    BTW i wish Ginza mgmt state whether AU brunette or blonde or etc.

Asking their wechat people is like pulling teeth! Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)

They said this was both their first time double and they were so happy they finally meet another western girl (they said the Asian girls don’t communicate with them at the back). They chit chat almost ignoring me at the end . Thats where Athena said to Ellie she’s not really 18 like the ad, but 19, well same same! Ellie said she’s 20-something.

Both have piercings on their left nipple - which they found hilarious and kept laughing about it. I felt like i’m in the middle of teenage girls giggling. Oh wait, one of them IS a teenage.

Look-wise both are okay. Not per my expectation of booking AU girls though. Athena is Greek x Italian, curly dark hair, big lips. Boobs are alright but almost as droopy as AU Kelly. Ellie is typical oz, long hair, curly, but small boobs. But i dont mind; i prefer shape than size. Face? May be Ellie wins. I hate those piercings though on both of them. I’d rather them pierced on their clit (like French Iris) rather than on the nipples. I feel bad squeezing them if they’re pierced, worry if it will hurt. May be thats just me.

Athena rode me like a fit young girl. Almost similar to Kyoto’s Kimi & CK. Ellie said her hip is hurting so she was a bit gentle.

One best thing though; is because they’re comfortable one another. So i can have BJ and sex alternating between them without having to pause to clean beforehand.
    Nice one. How much all up for the two girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Nice one. How much all up for the two girls?
    500 something. Cant remember how much exactly, but definitely didnt reach 600

Much better than SB.com.au

Banned
    i saw Athena when i was about to see other girl, she definitely look 18-19 ish, been wanting to try but min45 hence $300 is something i dont want to risk for first time seeing a girl.

Athena is $350/hr , and Ellie $280/hr… total $630 double…, did you say Ellie is prettier than Athena? she allows 30 min booking at $180 which is more reasonable for first punt…, tempting…

500 something. Cant remember how much exactly, but definitely didnt reach 600

Much better than SB.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ellie has a fit bod, face is above average. Very friendly and enthusiastic service, let’s you cum multiple times (unlike Kelly who restricts to twice in 60mins). She charges $50 for DFK. Ellie used to work at 42G a few years ago, where she was originally known as Rose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought Athena gives BBBJ whereas Ellie only does CBJ: so did Ellie give you BBBJ too? Did you have to change condoms between sex with each girl?

Is Athena’s body slim like photo or thicker like Kelly?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One thing that shits me about these places that some of us punters who can't get their till late at night miss out on the thai, jap and korean weapons that get rave reviews, I wish Management shuffles around the roster abit instead of all chinese girls from 10 - close

Great post

Which has beat face iris or Ellie. Since you said Ellie was better than Athena.

If you saw Ellie walking down the street would you take another look? Been wanting to try. 175cm tall is appealing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a punt with T Natasha last week. I usually don’t frequent Thai MLs but I thought given all of my high quality punts at Ginza I would give it a go. 1/10 in reality - boring, mechanical and lacking any connection. All of my other punts there - Julia, Saya, Anna, Hina, Mirie, Coco etc have been 8/10 minimum. Disappointing for me - maybe others have had better luck with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckjoe23 View Post
    Had a punt with T Natasha last week. I usually don’t frequent Thai MLs but I thought given all of my high quality punts at Ginza I would give it a go. 1/10 in reality - boring, mechanical and lacking any connection. All of my other punts there - Julia, Saya, Anna, Hina, Mirie, Coco etc have been 8/10 minimum. Disappointing for me - maybe others have had better luck with her.
    I agree with this assessment. Mechanical and no interest at all. Thai Princess Syndrome writ large. Avoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Great post

Which has beat face iris or Ellie. Since you said Ellie was better than Athena.

If you saw Ellie walking down the street would you take another look? Been wanting to try. 175cm tall is appealing.
    Uhmmmm, take another look? perhaps yes. But would you be mesmerised, not really.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    I thought Athena gives BBBJ whereas Ellie only does CBJ: so did Ellie give you BBBJ too? Did you have to change condoms between sex with each girl?

Is Athena’s body slim like photo or thicker like Kelly?
    No they didnt change. Hop on hop off. Lol

Athena, yep a bit thicker. Not fat though.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Forgot to mention gents… Athena gave a heck of a BJ. Crazy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Forgot to mention gents… Athena gave a heck of a BJ. Crazy.
    Was that a BBBJ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Was that a BBBJ?
    Bare Back Blow Job

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Was that a BBBJ?
    Nah mate. I only do CBJ.

Spoke to one of the girls there, they said "a girl with pink hair" looked really good but didnt know her name....this was at 279club....who is the girl with the pink hair? anyone know? Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)

**RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Spoke to one of the girls there, they said "a girl with pink hair" looked really good but didnt know her name....this was at 279club....who is the girl with the pink hair? anyone know? Thanks.
    I saw a girl with pink hair on reception, on Thursday, might be her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    I saw a girl with pink hair on reception, on Thursday, might be her.
    Apparently she works as a girl there not reception. Could be here. Any know who she might be? I asked reception and they were clueless. It’s odd.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely Japanese Liz, model body, chatty and nice personality

Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast