Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

No way V Anna is 12/10 look

[QUOTE=GoldfishMan;2296482]He's replied saying it's V Anna, bro. 12/10 for everything is indeed very compelling![/QUOTE

No way V Anna is 12/10 look, it’s must be his first ever girl to say that, V Anna Is a 3/10 look with big tit, hard pass a 4, her rimming is great tho and service is 8/10 I give her that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    If V-Annas photos are anything to go by, he must be drunk if he thinks her body is better than Coco's.
    Yeh may be you’re right. Sorry boys, forget everything i said when I’m drunk then

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Yeh may be you’re right. Sorry boys, forget everything i said when I’m drunk then
    No need to be sorry bro. Everybody has their own taste. You probably like your women a bit more fuller bodied.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    You think it is sarcastic, I would say it is inquisitive. Will anybody reading this After Report Section of the Forum be curious to know the identity of the girl when somebody said that he had a fantastic experience with a 12/10 look and 12/10 service girl but will only reveal the name after checking ? It seems ucokrajameong is not offended and today he has replied by saying that the girl is Anna though a bit belated imv but better than not replying.

So only those people who just read and take everything said in this Forum as it is without asking are not sarcastic in your view. In that case I prefer to remain inquisitive (or sarcastic by your definition).
    Could have very well been inquisitive. Tone and inflection doesn't come across very well when its written. I could be wrong. Just some of the comments feel sarcastic.
    Yet we all know us men can very well be quite bitchy at times

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anybody tried/know any info about the new Jisoo at GC? 330/hr is a pretty high rate right there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey bro's, had a weird session with C Chloe at 479... talk about a clean freak and she used half a box of tissues...
    Sesh itself was ok but I wouldn't return.
    Can't be bothered with my usual AR style as I didn't feel much of a click

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Hey bro's, had a weird session with C Chloe at 479... talk about a clean freak and she used half a box of tissues...
    Sesh itself was ok but I wouldn't return.
    Can't be bothered with my usual AR style as I didn't feel much of a click
    Thanks for the AR bro. Not a fan of over usage of tissue either. One to miss. Is this over at Ginza club or Ginza empire?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Spent some time with Misa (J) yesterday.
    Very friendly vibe, good service.
    Mid/late 20’s?
    Nice body c cup, not skinny but toned
    Nice bbbj, lfk, daty
    YMMV

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    seems like ginza reviews are more average than amazing these days…
    With no new blood coming in, the supplier know that the demand is higher than supply. Most have slowly developed a "take it or leave it" attitude. Same as car dealers, building supplies, house rental etc.

Was at a big car dealer the other day, the sales don't even bother come to say hi. Property rentals, people are offering higher than advertised price.

But what goes around comes around. Just a matter of time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone tried Jisoo? Photos look hot but wondering if they could be fakes?

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried Brazilian x Thai Helen?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dkodog View Post
    I can't find the review at the moment but there was someone else saying it wasn't quite worth it. I bumped into her while she was changing in room 1 once, overall a good looking girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a quick session with Helen last year. She had a pretty face, more Thai than Brazilian and a nice tan. So the photo is definitely her. She’s fuller figure, round ass and really nice tits, which was why I picked her. She’s experienced, friendly and speaks good English. I had a good time but I didn’t recall wanting to go back for seconds.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Has anyone tried Jisoo? Photos look hot but wondering if they could be fakes?

Cheers
    read an AR thread about Jisoo, i don't have a link sorry. general consensus is that she's in her early 30's and nothing particularly special
    👉👌

Banned
    Anyone seen French iris ? Keen to share experience?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried her once
    Not my cup of tea
    Late 20s early 30s
    Bolt on boobs
    Mature/aged body
    Very passive

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Haga;2300829]
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    Fellow broz, long time lurker, i'm no novel writer, can't bear the idea of writing long long AR.

So we'll keep it short, this is rating based system on how likely would you be returning for visit. Score is between 1 - 5(max).
    1*- BLACKLIST, never return. Horrible service, attitude (time waster, no tis or tat, bad mood), avoid at all. Be VERY mindful when put this score pls!
    2*- WARNING!!!, WL has certain reserved attitude, good for "one of a kind only" punter, neg review but deserve 2nd chance. (VISIT 1x)
    3*- ONE NIGHT STAND, want to fuck her, once is enough. Maybe chemistry not there, nothing special. (VISIT 1x)
    4*- JUST ONE MORE TIME, can't wait to see her again! great enough to make you crave for it. (VISIT 2x)
    5*- CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU, only THE BEST in all. Your future WIFE, GF, FANTASY, MODEL like. (VISIT 2+++)

The scoring of coz take into account WL looks, body, service, attitude. Calling all bro out there who don't have much time but want to contribute.

Your contribution: WL nationality, name, score, short description, real (or fake/unclear) photos
    NO discussion or debate, this is entirely your opinion, RESPECT others! Long AR, please post another thread.

Maybe do weekly/monthly COMPLETE LIST updates if generates enough interest, get the Average score of the girl (of all punters that contribute to this thread) in this establishment.

Enough said - lets START!
    http://278club.com.au/
    http://ginzaclub.com.au/

C Lala 4* Accomodating, A "professional", PSE/GFE, very pretty, nice body (enhanced Boobs), Real photos
    C Rui 3* Average looks, great service, GFE, Real photos
    C Kiki 5* Very pretty, slim petite, PSE/GFE, excellent fuck, all natural, Real photos.
    C Coco 4* Very pretty, beautiful big natural boobs, PSE/GFE, tattoo, real video on Ginza web
    C Taylor 3* average looks, enhanced boobs, Real photos
    C Alexia 4* pretty enough, slutty type, great fuck, DFK, real photos
    C Jin 4* next door girl, GFE, excellent fuck, real photos
    C Didi 3* quite pretty, big natural but saggy boobs, mid 20s, real photos
    C Lulu 3* quite pretty, PSE, A "professional", Real photos
    C Elsa 3* above average looks, PSE, fake photos
    C Clair 3* hot look, very "professional", mid 20s, real photos
    C Sia 4* average looks, excellent service, great pussy "sucking fuck" technique, unclear photos

K Julia 4* above average looks, great pussy slide, DFK, GFE, unclear photos
    K Rebecca 4* pretty enough, late 20/early 30s, slim tanned body, great pussy slide and DFK, great fuck, GFE, real photos
    K Kay 3* average look, late 20s/early 30s, real photos

J Yui 2* pretty face, slim, bit cold, avoiding deep thrust, unclear photos
    J Hina 3* no chemistry, inexperienced, girl next door type, quite pretty, real photos
    J Liz 4* slim, tone-fit body, pretty, great English conversational for Jap, GFE, unclear photos

Share the love brotha.[/QU

I strongly suspect this dude is working for Ginza/278Empire.

Checked all his posts, all of his posts are about Ginza/278Ginza empire or related to some working ladies working or comparing with Ginza/278 Ginza Empire working laides.

Shame on u, all your working ladies are at least 5-10 yrs older than their actual ages, don't get me started on your faked or heavily PS photos.

Those working ladies are hugely overated, not worth around $300 a hr.

Not gonna waste my hard earned money on bunch of MILF like mid aged working ladies whom only treat punters as cash cows.
    Whats your recommendation? Which shop (and which girls) would you think is better?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post

Whats your recommendation? Which shop (and which girls) would you think is better?
    I find it ironic that he’s calling bro B1gstud a Ginza paid writer. At least B1gstud gives bad ratings for some girls and good for others. This guy Haga is almost uniformly negative about all girls in Ginza. Who’s more likely to be a “writer” (or has an agenda) here?

Besides, anyone who thinks Coco’s body was bad is on a different planet from me in terms of taste in women. Almost guaranteed I wouldn’t like what he likes, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I find it ironic that he’s calling bro B1gstud a Ginza paid writer. At least B1gstud gives bad ratings for some girls and good for others. This guy Haga is almost uniformly negative about all girls in Ginza. Who’s more likely to be a “writer” (or has an agenda) here?

Besides, anyone who thinks Coco’s body was bad is on a different planet from me in terms of taste in women. Almost guaranteed I wouldn’t like what he likes, lol!
    Umm… good point !

Malicious attack to an advertiser, that’s the only thing he has posted…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast