Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
No because he and I on the same wave length so I trust his reviews going forward a lot more.

As I said in my review. Everyone has different taste. I’m going to associate those who agree with Destiny more given that’s my views. Those who rate her a 5/5 is not something I agree with so I will discount them.

So in case you don’t follow. Some people like action movies some don’t. Some people like romance moves and some don’t. I like action movies so I’ll follow the recommendations of those who do as well. Do you see how I asked for HIS reviews specifically? Did I ask anyone else? Did I ask for the people who rated destiny a 5/5 for more recommendations?

I think you are taking it too personally as you missed my point completely. I’ll just leave it at that.
Chill out, bros. I applaud and encourage your strategy of identifying which other bros have same taste as you (not gonna call them reviewers… some bros are lazy as, only post a few 2 liners to point you in the right direction!). However, this will take some time and experience. You need to go and have sessions with the girls, then back reference what you felt was good or bad to the bros who said they were good or bad. It’s just gonna take some time and money that’s all, but will pay off in spades.
Some bros come right out and tell you what they like in particular. I personally like skinny leggy girls… see my avatar! Other bros like bro AHL wanna make babies, they look for girls with big milk jugs.
That’s only the physical part though. We also differ in what we like in the type of services we get, etc. Bro MrSeven is our resident DT expert/hunter, for example.