Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    Did they ask you to QR code check in?
    Yes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    As my previous posts, did a double again. This time with Lulu and Daisy.

As previous post as well, I’m not good at typing AR’s so here’s the quick summary of it:

In terms of looks, probably Lulu edges ever so slightly. But in terms of service, Daisy never disappoints.

Daisy 4.5/5
    Lulu 4/5

And Kudos to Ginza management to check for double vaccination proof to all visitors. Assuming they also require all of their employees to have double vacc.

BTW - I wonder how much do WL’s actually make?? 3.5 months lockdown and still having branded stuff top to bottom. Cartier bracelet, Balenciaga jumper, Gucci shoes… what am I missing here?? Lol. Good on them obviously, but just wondering
    Most were still working for regulars so they have plenty of money, you don't have to worry about them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackkkkkkk View Post
    Ginza's employment page advertises $900-$1400 per day. You can do your maths from there. It must be very high by WLs standards but when I did my maths, it wasn't as high as I expected. Money means different thing to different people so.
    Did you also factor in that it is tax-free?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    As my previous posts, did a double again. This time with Lulu and Daisy.

As previous post as well, I’m not good at typing AR’s so here’s the quick summary of it:

In terms of looks, probably Lulu edges ever so slightly. But in terms of service, Daisy never disappoints.

Daisy 4.5/5
    Lulu 4/5

And Kudos to Ginza management to check for double vaccination proof to all visitors. Assuming they also require all of their employees to have double vacc.

BTW - I wonder how much do WL’s actually make?? 3.5 months lockdown and still having branded stuff top to bottom. Cartier bracelet, Balenciaga jumper, Gucci shoes… what am I missing here?? Lol. Good on them obviously, but just wondering
    They were open through lockdown so the income didn’t stop coming in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Yes. If anybody asked me to work at a shop to be selected by random women in their 20-60s for sex for the same amount of money that Ginza WLs make, I'd turn it down. But then again I can only say this now given my current circumstances and financial stability.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackkkkkkk View Post
    Yes. If anybody asked me to work at a shop to be selected by random women in their 20-60s for sex for the same amount of money that Ginza WLs make, I'd turn it down. But then again I can only say this now given my current circumstances and financial stability.
    Well as a dude. If you're not attracted to them, can you even get it up?

Not as easy for dudes when you have a member that goes up or down based on your feelings right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Well as a dude. If you're not attracted to them, can you even get it up?

Not as easy for dudes when you have a member that goes up or down based on your feelings right?
    Hahaha true. Anyways, lockdown's over so it's a go time!!! I'll definitely pay Ginza a visit or two this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Thats actually a good point too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    Did they ask you to QR code check in?
    I don't know what other guys are talking about.
    But I didn't do any QR check-in.

They have a notebook where you can write your name and number. That's all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They'd be insane to demand QR check-ins. There is no way most would happily agree to have their details registered. Writing in your number and 'name' is another thing altogether. Could be a secondary number and fake name, obviously.

I'd imagine they don't ask for proof of vaccination, either? On the flip side, they SAY the girls are fully vaxxed, but how would one know, anyway?

Also, considering they've been running the joint underground this whole time, they probably don't really give a fuck about Covid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can only comment on my experience. Interesting that others didnt have the same experience. Sounds like mgmt isnt strict on it if so

When i visited 310 Cleveland on Mon night, i paid and before i could leave the reception, they asked me to QR code check in and show the green tick as proof of double vax when linked within serv nsw app.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bodybuilderjohnny; 20-10-2021 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Typo and added location

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I am pretty sure they check your vaccination certificate but sign in by QR code or on paper is up to you. The checking of Vaccination Certificate is to protect everybody including yourself. There is no need for you to doubt if the girls and staff are vaccinated, every smart person will do so. The girls are smart, the staff too.
    Mate, you're 'pretty sure'? What does that mean? Have you been there recently or not? Can you confirm or deny?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do we know all the girls and staff are vaxxed? Can we demand to see proof, just like how they want to see ours?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone try to book J hina today??
    I check the roster before 6pm today and immediately try to booking but they said she already fully booked
    Is it possible to make a booking before the roster come out?

But nevermind, I'm already book another girl
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    I check the roster before 6pm today and immediately try to booking but they said she already fully booked

Cheers
    What I do is, around 10-11pm Ginza will update their website with tomorrow's roster. You just send them a text to book a girl on tomorrow's roster. Early bird gets the worm my dude.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post

Cheers
    Think the next days roster comes out from 4 sometimes. There's probably some people like me who keep an eye on it for their fav infrequent girl and book as soon as they can.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey let’s stop talking about logistics here but talk about girls!
    Any fresh review for new girls on roster?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by marrick View Post
    Hey let’s stop talking about logistics here but talk about girls!
    Any fresh review for new girls on roster?
    [278] tried new K Misha today, give some feedback. ymmv
    3.5/5 worth to try
    English is okay, no problem to communicate

pros
    good body shape, nice tits but enhanced i guess, very good pussy slide (although i dont really enjoy this) however i came in between her legs eventually
    very good attitude and knows what she's doing

cons
    her voice is a bit different, maybe because of smoking?
    face is definitely slightly adjusted, so if ur a fan of natural girl, maybe not ur type
    after todays session i felt bit lost, maybe long time no punting? idk or not satisfied?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went and seen T Rose at 479 with her massive titties.. last time I seen her she was Leila at 42G.. almost 3 years ago.
    Will write a separate AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Missha's great, although not new. Honestly, we can't expect any new girls until early to mid 2022.

she used to be stick-thin, but looks like she's been working out in the gym a bit and has more muscle tone.

Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast