Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    Any bros seen the new Viet Dior at 278? Is it Nicole from 42g? If it is man what a win for 278 def one of the better viets in sydney
    I dunno. The website bio says C cup. Nicole is gorgeous but not a C.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just matching based on her back tattoo and her blonde hair, and from what you can see of her mouth , that mouth is hard to freaken forget hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Haha since when do 278 give accurate stats, in the picture the girl definitely is not C cup.
    Never been to 42g but I saw Dior today and she is absolutely smoking. I’d say she’s a small B though. Didn’t bother me in the slightest even though I like bigger. Such a tight little package and sweet too. With a v naughty side. I am gonna write a review asap, no time now tho. Really hope it wasn’t just a celebrity appearance and she’s here to stay !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen T Aileen?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Any brother tried Chantelle ?
    She’s probably the prettiest girl in ginza with the natural beauty. I was able to book her before her price went up. But definitely would see her again. The only thing is it’s so hard to book.

Banned
    Thanks for the reply, Jus 70, for Chantelle. Another brother who tried Chantelle commented earlier on this thread her service
    is average and a bit mechanical. What is your experience on her service ? For me, a reasonably good standard of service in addition to a very pretty face is important. Paying for pretty face alone is not a preferred option for me. There are in fact many pretty girls in most of the popular shops including 479 Ginza Empire and their hourly rates are much lower than Chantelle or other K-girls on 310 Ginza Club.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza Empire post about Love Express on WeChat each day, but don't answer ... any news?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are not a preferred customer I would say

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    You are not a preferred customer I would say
    Yeah, fair call

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can anybody tell me about K Jessie? How is her service? I’ve been seeing so many good feed backs about her. Is it really true?
    Does she have natural tits? She shaved? Can anybody share their experience, please?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 5150KIMURATAKASHI5150 View Post
    Can anybody tell me about K Jessie? How is her service? I’ve been seeing so many good feed backs about her. Is it really true?
    Does she have natural tits? She shaved? Can anybody share their experience, please?
    Thank you
    You have read so many feedbacks about her and you don’t believe it, then what makes you think you will believe the next one ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well no one really mentioned about her service or her appearance, so I was just curious. I just wanted to know what makes her so hard to book.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Okay I'll have a go describing Jessie.

I would say she is early 30s, has a slim figure with C-D cup enhanced boobs. Actually her body is pretty good but it would be better if she built muscle for a more toned and firm feel. I doubt she works out, probably just eats well to stay slim because her body lacks muscle definition but overall her body is sexy. Her face is okay, work done on her nose but overall her face is better than average, she looks early 30s to me. She has a slightly and I mean very slightly caved/sunken chest, so it makes her boobs look bigger than it is because it creates a more pronounced cleavage. My ex girlfriend had something similar, I find it very sexy if its subtle which hers also is, I haven't seen many girls with this so it was quite a surprise, this feature makes her cleavage look good in a dress imo.

Personality was she was friendly, it also helped that she knows me as a customer so no introduction was required, she is also easy to talk to. Service wise she seems very experienced, had lots of tricks before the main event. Seemed more gfe than pse but that could just be our interaction. Her bj skils were good, also like all the Korean girls she clenches her vagina when you penetrate so it feels like the girl is super tight. I find it fascinating that this is a Korean thing cause I never experience it with Chinese and Japanese girls.

Overall pretty good punt, she comes across professional and knows what she is doing. I would probably see again.
    Thank you very much bro!!
    Your amazing!! appreciate for your time and effort.
    Who is your got to girl??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    like all the Korean girls she clenches her vagina when you penetrate so it feels like the girl is super tight. I find it fascinating that this is a Korean thing cause I never experience it with Chinese and Japanese girls.
    If Jessie was trained in Korea then thats not surprising, in Korea the sex shops are highly competitive and they have to go the extra mile to provide that extra service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Okay I'll have a go describing Jessie.

I would say she is early 30s, has a slim figure with C-D cup enhanced boobs. Actually her body is pretty good but it would be better if she built muscle for a more toned and firm feel. I doubt she works out, probably just eats well to stay slim because her body lacks muscle definition but overall her body is sexy. Her face is okay, work done on her nose but overall her face is better than average, she looks early 30s to me. She has a slightly and I mean very slightly caved/sunken chest, so it makes her boobs look bigger than it is because it creates a more pronounced cleavage. My ex girlfriend had something similar, I find it very sexy if its subtle which hers also is, I haven't seen many girls with this so it was quite a surprise, this feature makes her cleavage look good in a dress imo.

Personality was she was friendly, it also helped that she knows me as a customer so no introduction was required, she is also easy to talk to. Service wise she seems very experienced, had lots of tricks before the main event. Seemed more gfe than pse but that could just be our interaction. Her bj skils were good, also like all the Korean girls she clenches her vagina when you penetrate so it feels like the girl is super tight. I find it fascinating that this is a Korean thing cause I never experience it with Chinese and Japanese girls.

Overall pretty good punt, she comes across professional and knows what she is doing. I would probably see again.
    Is she have short hair or long hair?
    Because i saw 2 korean girls before but i didn't ask their name,1 with long hair and another one is short hair
    when i checked the roster, Only bella and jessie work in the roster

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    Is she have short hair or long hair?
    Because i saw 2 korean girls before but i didn't ask their name,1 with long hair and another one is short hair
    when i checked the roster, Only bella and jessie work in the roster
    Jessie has short hair the last time I saw her at Ginza, so I'll assume that's her preferred style.

Senior Member(無間使者)

**RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

As my previous posts, did a double again. This time with Lulu and Daisy.

As previous post as well, I’m not good at typing AR’s so here’s the quick summary of it:

In terms of looks, probably Lulu edges ever so slightly. But in terms of service, Daisy never disappoints.

Daisy 4.5/5
    Lulu 4/5

And Kudos to Ginza management to check for double vaccination proof to all visitors. Assuming they also require all of their employees to have double vacc.

BTW - I wonder how much do WL’s actually make?? 3.5 months lockdown and still having branded stuff top to bottom. Cartier bracelet, Balenciaga jumper, Gucci shoes… what am I missing here?? Lol. Good on them obviously, but just wondering

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did they ask you to QR code check in?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ginza's employment page advertises $900-$1400 per day. You can do your maths from there. It must be very high by WLs standards but when I did my maths, it wasn't as high as I expected. Money means different thing to different people so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    As my previous posts, did a double again. This time with Lulu and Daisy.

As previous post as well, I’m not good at typing AR’s so here’s the quick summary of it:

In terms of looks, probably Lulu edges ever so slightly. But in terms of service, Daisy never disappoints.

Daisy 4.5/5
    Lulu 4/5

And Kudos to Ginza management to check for double vaccination proof to all visitors. Assuming they also require all of their employees to have double vacc.

BTW - I wonder how much do WL’s actually make?? 3.5 months lockdown and still having branded stuff top to bottom. Cartier bracelet, Balenciaga jumper, Gucci shoes… what am I missing here?? Lol. Good on them obviously, but just wondering
    Nice work. Hope you had a great time.
    Do you need to do any arrangements before having a double session and how long are your double session?

Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast