Quote Originally Posted by evkays View Post
On this note, I felt that I did get plenty of dfk from Julia (as much as I wanted in fact) but barely got any from Daisy who is apparently a go-to for that. What can you do I guess.

My ratings:
K Rebecca - 5/5. Best overall girl, nothing to be said about her that hasn't already been said. Would never be a bad choice.
C Rui - 4/5. Probably the best professional at 479/Ginza. Best cat bath of the list by far. Not going to be your cup of tea if you're after a connection but probably the most consistent service after Rebecca.
K Julia - 4/5. Good service. Best body slide. Perfectly nails a tanned, really dolled up look that I can see guys really being into. Very well put together girl. Probably more expensive for these reasons.
CxR Venus - 4/5. Saw awhile back but naturally has a striking look. The one to choose if you're after a connection.
J Yukari - 3.5/5. Has a more girl-next-door look than the other girls on this list (who are fairly pretty in their own ways). As much DFK as you care to have. Probably best GFE next to Venus. Best of the smaller girls. The one to see if you want more sex than cat bath. Best pussy slide.
HK Daisy - 2.5/5. Pretty, had a lighter dolled up look (compared to Julia) from memory but I might've saw her on an off-day because she seemed fairly disinterested. Would choose any of the above to go back to over her if i'm honest. Open to seeing her again if I knew she was just on an off day.

I'm interested in more opinions on Baby, Liz and Coco if anyone has seen them.

EDIT: I'm also super curious about Cici as well. Her photos/video look great but I think I've read somewhere that she looks different.

J Liz:
Good Stuffs: Her service is top-notch. Very responsive to sex; gets instantly wet; English is great so can hold a conversation unlike many others; great BBBJ. Tanned beach body; tall and leggy; gives 100%.

Not-So-Good Stuffs: Not much ass and boob on her. Depending on what you like, that might or might not be your thing.

C Coco:
Saw her a year or so ago.

Good Stuffs: Kinda Gothic; kinda grungy look (Even more so with her tattoos). She might have changed her looks though.
Felt like I was a rockstar fucking one of his groupies. DFK was allowed and plenty of it. BBBJ was good too and she made plenty of eye contact with her smokey eyes. Sex was good too but it's been a while so I don't remember much. She seemed more PSE to me.

Not-So-Good Stuffs: She is very distant and hardly talks. And that adds to her grungy persona. To some, she might even look a little snooty but far from it. She doesn't speak much but gives a good loving. Might just be fun to think you are banging your girlfriend after a fight.

C Cici :

You should not be booking Cici if you are too much into looks. We all love good-looking girls but, if you are one of those guys who are looking for model material (and too fussy about looks like that BeijingDude guy who use to make the rounds here), she is not your type. To put it gently, she might not be all that in looks department. But I still find her cute enough but that is just me.

But in terms of service, she will blow your mind. And the BBBJ and CIM of hers is the best there is.
Her DFK is at the level of being sloppy and as dirty as it gets.
And sex is awesome too (although I have forgotten the day I last had sex with her because I always book her for non-stop BBBJ).
Unlike other girls whose neck would cramp after 15 minutes of BBBJ, Cici will go on for 45 minutes non-stop until she makes you cum.
But then again, everyone has boundaries and breaking point so do not take my word for it and make the poor thing bob her head for 2 hours. That would be cruel by any standard.