south western Sydney odyssey continues - this stop - Regents Park

Person's Name: Emily

Establishment : Regents Park Massage Therapy

Address: Unit 9/48 Amy Street, Regents Park NSW 2143

Day/Month/Year of Visit : Tuesday, March 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://maps.app.goo.gl/tmom374EPcckiiKS8

Phone : (02) 9738-9917

Hours of Business : 10 am – 7 pm

Rates : $35/30, $45/45 and $55/60 minutes (went an hour but no extra cost)

Only works Tuesdays, Fridays and weekends at that shop

Extras Cost : negotiable (I paid 2 x pineapples)

Services Provided This Session : NHJ, CBJ, DATY, FIV, FS

Size/shape : slim, A cup, mature Asian, 5’7”, size 8, toned and shapely legs, dressed in short dress … “butter face”

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Value for money/recommend? : pleasant end to day

WIR? – for those of us who like "no nonsense” confident Asian MILFs with an extensive menu on offer.

As the odyssey continues, I recently tried this part of the south west Sydney. For starters, the entrance to the venue is very, very discrete. There’s little or no sign to announce to anyone that you’re entering a “paid sex on venue”. The entrance is a set of stairs next to a laser clinic – “Kalani” – without the ubiquitous “open” sign. I wonder at how they attract customers from the street; it could only be by word of mouth. The link above clearly shows in the photos the entrance.

I was a walk-in as it was a spur of the moment decision to catch the train there to unwind at the end of a hectic day. Hopped off train, walked 100m up Amy Street, past other venues, and saw the entrance from across the road. The lack of signage had me worrying that it was no longer an RnT venue, and I’d find myself ringing some poor family’s doorbell with a look of expectation. But having made the journey I resolved to ascend the mount. Up the stairs and thankfully they continue up to the right and out of view from anyone looking up the stairs from the street. The entrance has you removed from view from the street.

Door was answered by our lady. First thing I noticed was her shapely legs; dressed in a short blue A-line dress that promoted her slim figure and legs, she ushered me into a room that is over the shop below, curtained, airconditioned and clean. Noticed another lady sitting in a room as I passed. So, I know options are available.

Facilities are basic and no shower was apparent, but given it was at the end of the day, I didn’t mind leaving and cleaning up elsewhere.

Fees were discussed and moneys paid. I took the 45 mins option and handed over a pineapple. Change offered but declined. Usual request to strip off and lie down.

On return a very competent part 1; it’s one of the things I like about the Asian MILFS, they know how to part 1. Little or no incidental touching of the wedding tackle until 30 mins through. I wasn’t worried, just thought it would be a clearly defined part 1 from parts 2 and maybe 3 (the place had that feel about it). During part 1 there was some of the incidental touching by me of the legs as she brushed up against my hands dangling over the side of the bed. Then at about the 30 mins mark, touching grew softer, fingers raked back and forth over buttocks and down my natal cleft, resting briefly upon my perineum and scrotum. Request to flip and semi hard I was.

Emily – “would you like extra?"
    Me – “sure”
    Emily – “what would you iike” (love that phrase)
    Me – “whatever is on offer”
    Emily – “how much you pay?”
    Me – “$100”
    Emily – “Ok. I be back”

Brief exit and return. Moves to corner of room and pulls dress up over head revealing less than flattering underwear; but a toned and zero fat body. Condom wrapper in hand Emily approached. I hopped up on side of bed and asked for the pleasure of looking her over. Emily obliged and we stood for a moment looking at one another, as I ran my hand down her back and across her butt cheek coming to rest on the top of her thigh … yep … firm.

I asked Emily to lay down so I could look at her and run my hands over. Emily lay and allowed full access. whilst doing so she pivoted on the bed and raised her legs to table-top position presenting her vagina for FS. I wasn’t hard enough at that stage and asked her to spin back for CBJ. Emily happily spun back and proceeded to dress me with her mouth and gave an excellent CBJ; there was a lot of suction, and she took it very slow. She is a very accomplished BJ giver. I decided to stay in this position until finish as it was one of the better BJs i've had for years; not the sloppy PSE type BJ … just a quiet but firm and patiently delivered BJ. It is worth going back for, again.

Quick tidy up and 2 pineapples given. Dressed and exited. No one on the street any the wiser for what I’d been up to above them.

WIR: yep. I’d like to see who else was there but I think I probably got the best of the bunch.

Post script: in between my last post and this, i've attended two other venues: Best Body Care Macquarie Fields and Arncliffe Massage Centre: https://g.co/kgs/GGXV6yX

Macquarie Fields was a pleasant experience with Tina who looks like your school librarian. I got the feel she was the owner as she was quite “house proud”. The venue has a front door that is positioned in a less than ideal way, as it is next to a business that looks straight at you, as you wait to be admitted. Otherwise, the place is very clean and modern. I attended on a Sunday. Her part 1 was very good and only NHJ offered as part 2. It was all a bit clinical, and I wrote that off to the fact that it was a Sunday (I’ve always thought the better talent tends to be Thursday, Friday and Saturdays). It was a standard experience. WIR: only if others on offer.

I’ve also attended Arncliffe Massage: https://www.nearbymassage.com.au/arncliffe-massage/

This is a very different experience. The madam is that diminutive MLC lady that once worked at Sussex Star pre COVID. As a consequence of that, the ML’s have an extensive menu. I had a Thai lady, Sarah?, who offered NHJ, CBJ, body-to-body and one of the best pussy slides for $120. The pussy slide was BB and she talks dirty during it. She is a size 8-10, C-cup and long straight black hair. She has good English skills and is studying business. Definitely returning to this venue after my odyssey in south west is complete.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great intel thanks Bro Jumper - much appreciated...