Page 1 of 99 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

**RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Fellow broz, long time lurker, i'm no novel writer, can't bear the idea of writing long long AR.

So we'll keep it short, this is rating based system on how likely would you be returning for visit. Score is between 1 - 5(max).
    1*- BLACKLIST, never return. Horrible service, attitude (time waster, no tis or tat, bad mood), avoid at all. Be VERY mindful when put this score pls!
    2*- WARNING!!!, WL has certain reserved attitude, good for "one of a kind only" punter, neg review but deserve 2nd chance. (VISIT 1x)
    3*- ONE NIGHT STAND, want to fuck her, once is enough. Maybe chemistry not there, nothing special. (VISIT 1x)
    4*- JUST ONE MORE TIME, can't wait to see her again! great enough to make you crave for it. (VISIT 2x)
    5*- CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU, only THE BEST in all. Your future WIFE, GF, FANTASY, MODEL like. (VISIT 2+++)

The scoring of coz take into account WL looks, body, service, attitude. Calling all bro out there who don't have much time but want to contribute.

Your contribution: WL nationality, name, score, short description, real (or fake/unclear) photos
    NO discussion or debate, this is entirely your opinion, RESPECT others! Long AR, please post another thread.

Maybe do weekly/monthly COMPLETE LIST updates if generates enough interest, get the Average score of the girl (of all punters that contribute to this thread) in this establishment.

Enough said - lets START!
    http://278club.com.au/
    http://ginzaclub.com.au/

C Lala 4* Accomodating, A "professional", PSE/GFE, very pretty, nice body (enhanced Boobs), Real photos
    C Rui 3* Average looks, great service, GFE, Real photos
    C Kiki 5* Very pretty, slim petite, PSE/GFE, excellent fuck, all natural, Real photos.
    C Coco 4* Very pretty, beautiful big natural boobs, PSE/GFE, tattoo, real video on Ginza web
    C Taylor 3* average looks, enhanced boobs, Real photos
    C Alexia 4* pretty enough, slutty type, great fuck, DFK, real photos
    C Jin 4* next door girl, GFE, excellent fuck, real photos
    C Didi 3* quite pretty, big natural but saggy boobs, mid 20s, real photos
    C Lulu 3* quite pretty, PSE, A "professional", Real photos
    C Elsa 3* above average looks, PSE, fake photos
    C Clair 3* hot look, very "professional", mid 20s, real photos
    C Sia 4* average looks, excellent service, great pussy "sucking fuck" technique, unclear photos

K Julia 4* above average looks, great pussy slide, DFK, GFE, unclear photos
    K Rebecca 4* pretty enough, late 20/early 30s, slim tanned body, great pussy slide and DFK, great fuck, GFE, real photos
    K Kay 3* average look, late 20s/early 30s, real photos

J Yui 2* pretty face, slim, bit cold, avoiding deep thrust, unclear photos
    J Hina 3* no chemistry, inexperienced, girl next door type, quite pretty, real photos
    J Liz 4* slim, tone-fit body, pretty, great English conversational for Jap, GFE, unclear photos

Share the love brotha.

damn bigstud is an appropriate name, nice effort and AR I dont agree with some comments but ymmv as always.
    concept is interesting I need to look at my grading as I'd be giving out 5's to a few of the girls on the list

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow! Great reviews.

I am still waiting for Jin and Kiki to put on a few kilos then they will become my 5*. I have seen Jin many times until the lockdown. Just she lost weight when she returned. Definitely still a 4*+ but I do miss her curve.

What’s the hype about Jin?
    Never seen her but photos look average.

Awesome rating system, simple and clear!

Banned
    for me, the one that i wanted to keep seeing if i have good income are:
    1. K Sua 4*/5*
    2. J Yui 4*
    3. K Rebecca 5*
    4. C Jin 4*/5*
    5. C Clair 3*/4*
    6. J Liz 4*

Banned
    any brother there seen S Selina /S Maggie?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    how about K Juni

meh, it's all subjective, don't rate girls, just go with the intention of having mutual fun/money and you will. Things happen in a working day that are out of anyone's control, except perhaps the perpetrator. Go see girls you are attracted to for whatever reason and be done with it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Funny enough.
    I saw both K Sua and C Kiki and didn't find their service all that amazing (good but not amazing).

Kiki gives that stick out your tongue kiss that so many Chinese girls are fond of. It's a real mood killer.
    In terms of body type, she is almost like Jin. But I found Jin to be slightly prettier than her.

K Sua was quite good too but a little cold at the start of the session. It was end of the day though and I can imagine she must be tired and not all that chatty.

I intend to see them both again just to see if I can get the best out of them ( at least for me; for others, they might already be the best ). Going by OP's review, I might wanna give Alexia a chance too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with OP. Thanks for reporting back. For me Kiki is a mix of lulu and Jin, but prettier and her service is just as good as Rebecca I would add in my experience and base on your rating system,T Amy at 4, Rose at 4, Mei at 4 Nikki at 5, MINJI 5. Happy punting fellas.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Rose is a 5 for me, I've seen her multiple times. Never tried Kiki or Jin. Might have to give them a go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Jin is pretty and very photogenic, unfortunately doesn't have the best smile so she is self conscious about it and never smiles in photos. With all the money she makes, instead of buying so much designer label clothes she should just get hidden braces.
    Each their own.
    Jin has a little bit of an over-bite and that's what makes her smile all the more great.

I have met Kiki just once so can't really say much about her sense of humour.
    But I have always found Lala a little cheeky and funny.
    I told her when I met her recently: "Wow your English has improved!"
    And she was like: "Wow, your English..ummm...is the same!" (And she burst into laughter)

I remember one time she was giving me a BBBJ and asked me: "Do you wanna have sex?"
    And I said: "No, some more of that BBBJ."
    And she said laughingly: "So you just want to be lazy?" (That's a wry Aussie humour God knows where she learned from)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C Rui 4* Fantastic body, fantastic service, average face
    K Rebecca 3* Great service, not really my type, but I can see a lot of guys would like her
    CxR Venus 3* Great service, shy, average looks
    K Julia 5* I do her regularly, fantastic service, fantastic ball licking and blowjob
    M Sayang 2* Shit service, cold, but nice to look at

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    K mingi 4.99 best service, great body. But she’s gone.
    K juni 4.7 beautiful, great body, tight pussy, but lack of service
    K sua 4.2 look like the Korean singer Lisa in Blackpink, great body

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @spoonful : great suggestion bro. Problem with more "detailed" ratings though, it is more measurable and uniform, but could be cumbersome. when putting short description, just mention your distinct unforgettable experience or details. One of the reason i publish this AR is to eliminate the need of keeping secret from Missus. My continuous online diary for time ahead.

To my surprise, the experiences expressed here are really diverse. Isnt that great ? Knowing we are one damn lucky punter, with countless pussy to savour. Enough for everyone! And thanks to all for participating, keep the ball rolling.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    K Juni (juliana) 3* above average looks, good body, nothing comes to mind (didn't really click), unclear photos (can't remember), saw her long time ago. worth a try at least once, but a price a bit steep @ 170.250.290.

@toysrus. Bro!! you fkin nailed it!! that is exactly the description best fit for Jin, Lulu, Kiki. great writing.

@yug. You made want to see Lala again. Lil bro way too horny, when i met her after her comebacks. Remember how her looks pre-COVID, damn sexy looks, gorgeous face, hot body. She need to lose some kilos. Actually, she looks hotter with her clothes on. must see her again.

@Tarkovsky18. Agree! Kiki has more killer look in my opinion than Jin, so much pleasure to bang her. Whereas Jin resembles your long sweet GF, wanting to be cuddled. Two different devil in her own ways. how would you rate Jin, Kiki, Lulu ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @b1gstud, agree Jin is like a sweet gf, lulu and Jin would be 3, but Kiki is a 5 in my opinion. I would rate sua as a 4, juni a 3. Again these experiences are subjective and could've have been a bad day.

Liz 5* Excellent English, real gfe sessions fit body - multiple visits
    Rebecca 5* Excellent English, gfe or pse sessions if you want fit body - multiple visits
    Clair 4.5* 0 English, short haired stunner. While I had a great gfe session where she was v bubbly others have had different experiences which has put me off returning
    Juri 4.5* decent English great gfe, easy going girl, v curvy

I'll report back on Sua and Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Gwygjh View Post
    K sua 4.2 look like the Korean singer Lisa in Blackpink, great body
    So she looks thai?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @B1gStud
    yeah I have seen her twice after she came back from her long hiatus.
    She sure has added some kilos but still quite hot in my eyes.

I saw k Juni few years ago so I have completely forgotten her face.
    But K Sua has a nice face and a great smile.
    Her service is quite good too.

Page 1 of 99 1231151 ... LastLast