Page 36 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quick review over the years broadly split in looks and service:

C x R Venus: 4/5 looks, 4/5 service, slightly exotic, accomodating, good connection
    J Liz: 3/5 looks, 4/5 service fun, friendly, great connection
    J Aoi: 4/5 looks, 3/5 beautiful, accomodating but not as good chemistry as some others
    V Dior: 3.5/5 looks (average face, hot body), 5/5 service PSE style
    C Jin 3.5/5 looks, 3.5/5 service, nothing special TBH
    ABJ Shelly: 3.5/5 looks(average face, hot body), 5/5 service, from quite a few years ago fun, great body
    C lala / lulu: i know there's two but honestly can't remember which. 3.5/5 looks, 5/5 service

The overall impression from Ginza is that service is excellent but looks tend to be above average and too often over-rated/hyped by fellow punters.

Other shops like 42G and N5M, 5* have similar issues although I haven't been to those places very often.

I'm more interested in looks, PSE and a good BBBJ (without terrible chemistry). Don't care about other services. Happy to hear suggestions and happy to pay the higher spectrum of cost in ginza. Currently interested in:

C Kiki
    J Emma
    C S

In contrast, white shops have much better looking girls but sub par service, although have had the odd luck with getting BBBJ and good connection.

Any suggestions fellow bros?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Did another double today. This time around with Melia & Lala. That was a really good session.

I kinda enjoy doing double. I feel like there’s a bit of competition going on between the 2 girls, and I get to reap the benefit of the competition
    Went to see Mirei & Julia. Unfortunately neither of them do double.

So opted for 2 separate sessions with them.

Both are good, perhaps 4/5

But I found Julia to be very tall. Too tall for my liking . So tall i had to watch closely at her neck… good, no adam’s apple lol

Mirei was really good as well. Probably could benefit from a breast aug, but perhaps i’m a bit nit picking

Anyone can recommend K or J who do double?

Quote Originally Posted by laoloo View Post
    Quick review over the years broadly split in looks and service:

C x R Venus: 4/5 looks, 4/5 service, slightly exotic, accomodating, good connection
    J Liz: 3/5 looks, 4/5 service fun, friendly, great connection
    J Aoi: 4/5 looks, 3/5 beautiful, accomodating but not as good chemistry as some others
    V Dior: 3.5/5 looks (average face, hot body), 5/5 service PSE style
    C Jin 3.5/5 looks, 3.5/5 service, nothing special TBH
    ABJ Shelly: 3.5/5 looks(average face, hot body), 5/5 service, from quite a few years ago fun, great body
    C lala / lulu: i know there's two but honestly can't remember which. 3.5/5 looks, 5/5 service

The overall impression from Ginza is that service is excellent but looks tend to be above average and too often over-rated/hyped by fellow punters.

Other shops like 42G and N5M, 5* have similar issues although I haven't been to those places very often.

I'm more interested in looks, PSE and a good BBBJ (without terrible chemistry). Don't care about other services. Happy to hear suggestions and happy to pay the higher spectrum of cost in ginza. Currently interested in:

C Kiki
    J Emma
    C S

In contrast, white shops have much better looking girls but sub par service, although have had the odd luck with getting BBBJ and good connection.

Any suggestions fellow bros?
    I can help with J Emma.

Basically as you said, I think she was pretty (above average) but over-rated by fellow punters (in my view). I would say she is on par with C Star for looks. Hard to describe her, basically when you see her you go "wow she is pretty" then after the punt as I sit here typing this I think it was above average and I don't have any significant urge. Now factor in the higher price and how popular she seems to be (hardly ever get booking) I'd say when you factor all that I ask myself...is it worth it?

In terms of service it is average, not much noise (very soft moans here and there), it is not like those JAV style movies. no tissue when it comes to BBBJ (good) and technique is ok...C Star has better BBBJ. If C Star is 5/5 J Emma is 3/5 technique. Everything else is pretty normal in terms of sex, was nothing wow and didn't do any great crazy stuff as you read here about people like K Rebecca. Her skin isn't so milky smooth either (again C Star better here). Very small boobs/non-existent. Wasn't very accommodating to new/wild things, very much GFE. 5/5 DFK if you are into that, she can DFK non stop. She is also short, proportion of leg and upper body is good but she doesnt have long legs because of her overall height, 150cm? Very typical tiny J girl.

I think if her price was same as others I would say it is good value, but the higher price and very hard to book doesn't really make it worth it. I'd rather see C Star (cheaper, probably overall better). I also think the allure of her being Japanese bumps up the over-rated reviews. If she was C, I think people wouldn't blink an eye. Sorry I keep comparing to C Star but so far she is the best in Ginza (in my view), so looks I'd say same, service C Star better, people probably over-rate J Emma because of her being J. That is my 2 cents.

Hope that helps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pointers for today

Is there a private WhatsApp group to discuss our options.
    I plan to go ginza today. Unfortunately S Yaya is away i am after rim job. Any pointers. Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Nputhiyo View Post
    Is there a private WhatsApp group to discuss our options.
    I plan to go ginza today. Unfortunately S Yaya is away i am after rim job. Any pointers. Much appreciated
    Finding it to be too busy these days. Giving in a few weeks to slow down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    visited Ginza Emp today, Have BETTY 45 mins:
    Total 3
    Review:
    Look: 3.5/5 above average. A bit of enhancement.
    Body: 3.5/5. Tide body nice little bum. B Tis soft, bit the nipples are too rough. D’t know why.
    Sex: 2.5/5. Service quite. Mechancial. I am good looking so the problem is definitely not me. And I try to sweet talk to heat things up. But after she came at my DATY, everything gone south. She said I should not let her come, now she won’t be able to come for a day or more. I am stunned, and now stuck with not touch and mechanical fucking. Was also been Offer a hand job to finish. I lost all my taste and quickly shoot my load and took the shower.

May be I just not sensitive enough to deal with some girls will go in to a sobering state after coming just like guys. I guess the merits is I did made her came for real.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review format, cheers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyhollowJL View Post
    I am good looking so the problem is definitely not me. And I try to sweet talk to heat things up. But after she came at my DATY, everything gone south. She said I should not let her come, now she won’t be able to come for a day or more. I am stunned, and now stuck with not touch and mechanical fucking. Was also been Offer a hand job to finish.
    Sounds like a session from hell... it would seem that she came very unexpectedly and didn't enjoy it one bit...
    A good actress who suddenly forgot her lines...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It can be a curse to be so good looking, and to make girls come so quickly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Lol, sounds like BS women can cum multiple times a session let alone one day.
    You know when a girl tells you youre too big it usually means youre hitting her cervix(no depth controll with your thrusts) or youre too rough, not youre too big to have sex with.
    Youre probably so handsome and so good at eating pussy, she thought to herself she definitely cant have sex with this guy.
    Anyways whatever should of just asked for another girl with reception rather than accepting the handjob
    Yea definitely bs if you ask me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone recently been able to book K Jessie? I literally msg or call just before or just when the roster goes up and I am told she is fully booked for the next day already! Seems bs to me, how is that even possible?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hello brothers! im planning on seeing ABxFilo Sweety this evening. has have any impressions on her yet? itll also be my first time at Ginza

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by e46angel View Post
    Has anyone recently been able to book K Jessie? I literally msg or call just before or just when the roster goes up and I am told she is fully booked for the next day already! Seems bs to me, how is that even possible?
    Yeah, my experience as well. Suspect you need the inside running!

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Is this recent or before?

Recently I find they are super busy. Even telling you to go away. As I said before. Need to be patient for a few weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I was able to book her once, must have gotten lucky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    I can help with J Emma.

Basically as you said, I think she was pretty (above average) but over-rated by fellow punters (in my view). I would say she is on par with C Star for looks. Hard to describe her, basically when you see her you go "wow she is pretty" then after the punt as I sit here typing this I think it was above average and I don't have any significant urge. Now factor in the higher price and how popular she seems to be (hardly ever get booking) I'd say when you factor all that I ask myself...is it worth it?

In terms of service it is average, not much noise (very soft moans here and there), it is not like those JAV style movies. no tissue when it comes to BBBJ (good) and technique is ok...C Star has better BBBJ. If C Star is 5/5 J Emma is 3/5 technique. Everything else is pretty normal in terms of sex, was nothing wow and didn't do any great crazy stuff as you read here about people like K Rebecca. Her skin isn't so milky smooth either (again C Star better here). Very small boobs/non-existent. Wasn't very accommodating to new/wild things, very much GFE. 5/5 DFK if you are into that, she can DFK non stop. She is also short, proportion of leg and upper body is good but she doesnt have long legs because of her overall height, 150cm? Very typical tiny J girl.

I think if her price was same as others I would say it is good value, but the higher price and very hard to book doesn't really make it worth it. I'd rather see C Star (cheaper, probably overall better). I also think the allure of her being Japanese bumps up the over-rated reviews. If she was C, I think people wouldn't blink an eye. Sorry I keep comparing to C Star but so far she is the best in Ginza (in my view), so looks I'd say same, service C Star better, people probably over-rate J Emma because of her being J. That is my 2 cents.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks for sharing. Just curious - does Emma still work shifts at Ginza? I thought she’d gone private.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was going to post a separate thread but got lazy with details..

Saw AU Kelly - YMWV

Kelly has nice plump breasts with big areola.

She's passive so expect to do most of the leading. Though she does get into the zone during the deed.

I feel like your follow up punts will continue to be better if you managed to connect well with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Kitty yet? Curious to hear her feedback
    Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Last time I went all girls were booked

Looks very busy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=One23Four;2260349]
    Quote Originally Posted by xtc123 View Post
    Was going to post a separate thread but got lazy with details..

Saw AU Kelly - YMWV

Kelly is advertised to provide Diamond service including DFK and bbbj though passive and has to be led by customers. Does she allow you to DFK her, real DFK I mean ? Is she a smoker and DFK taste good ? What about bbbj, how long ?
    It was very light DFK for me. Idk if she smokes but during the session she had no smoking taste. As for bbbj, might sound surprising but didn't do so I can't comment

Page 36 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast