Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Liz 4.6/5

Wow, not normally into tall girls, but she is drop dead gorgeous, super friendly, great English and most of all great to fuck. Already planning my return trip

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    J Mai 4/5

She is cute imo with a nice butt with a bit of a tan. Breast are ofc on the small size but doesn't bother me. Service wise she is excellent and very friendly, was quite relaxing talking with her. Photo were unclear and was hesitant but was not disappointed. I would put her on my list if my regular ever stops working there.

Anyone have any info on T jenny? Photo looks good but would rather not be burned by photoshop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited Ginza for the first time during the week. I saw Rui, Great time. I really enjoyed the build up and cat bath. Haven't had my feet played with before. Next level. No complaints about my time there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow u done some cash 💰 there mate ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    J Emma 2.30-9.30 Diamond Class(No Indians for fear of recognition)

That made me lol
    I'd say this girl probably has an Indian partner.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    Ginza
    Lemon - 4 really sweet and a good gfe
    Star - 2 Attractive but wasn't what i expected, just didn't click, a little bit of attitude.
    Ruby - 4 She was pretty and had a really nice ass, she was playful.
    Rui - 3 Average looks, but really good service, very professional.
    Lulu- 3 Pretty and very mechanical, just didn't click she was a little pushy with some topics.
    Nami - 2 just didn't click.

Ginza club
    Susan -3 Really good fuck, so and so looks.
    Vivian - 1 Wasn't a good time.
    Claire - 4 pretty, had a good time she was playful.
    Jin - 4 A little mechanical but she had a really good attitude.
    Lolz bro, think you completely swapped GC with GE there...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'd say this girl probably has an Indian partner.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    There is another Japanese girl in Ginza who has brown guy for a boyfriend too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    How things have changed, since i used to review the Ginza girls many moons ago,
    but then again Ginza has evolved from those days of the secretive CBD apartments ( they were fun times)
    to the Huge business it is today, with its successful offshoot 479.

Good to see concise and informative reviews.
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bros, any intel on M Jessica, C Yuli, C Miki or T Jenny?

Saw Rebecca again recently, still 5/5 and ruining other girls for me lol.

I had to ask her to not DT as despite going the distance she can't open her mouth wide enough so there is some teeth.
    She mixed up her routine this time at me behest and it was fantastic, amazing extended pussy slide.
    Both rounds ended with a cim finish which I normally don't do. She had me laughing pretty loud as she was trying to kiss me with her mouth full of my load.

Her look has changed slightly, looks a lot more Korean now if that makes sense, still hot af.

I keep meaning to try other girls but keep ending up back with Rebecca as she is a sure thing.

@marc Liz is a stunner, great personality, tall, got body and most importantly short hair lol.
    Haven't seen her in a while though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Liz and Rebecca are my favourites at Empire. Liz's hair is a bit longer then the photo though, was hoping to see her this week but she's not on tomorrow

Thinking between Juri, Mari or Jane as I haven't seen them, OR another round with Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    Yeah Liz and Rebecca are my favourites at Empire. Liz's hair is a bit longer then the photo though, was hoping to see her this week but she's not on tomorrow
    Thinking between Juri, Mari or Jane as I haven't seen them, OR another round with Rebecca
    I've done an AR on Juri, I was debating between her and Rebecca for my last visit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza Empire: C Zoy

Rating: 3.5 out of 5
    Photos: Bit young on the photos (including some touch-ups)
    Looks: Decent enough. Has potential to look better if she didn't look so tired and took care of herself more (But that's true for anybody).
    Body: Curvy. Some baby fat. Quite akin to C Lemon body (as a reference).
    Services: Full-on DFK. For this alone, I would give her rating of 3 as she had good technique and didn't hold back.
    BBBJ was fine too. Tried gentle face-fucking; no complains at all. Tried to make her go deeper but wasn't able to. So that means no DT at least for me.
    Sex was good too; gives 100% effort and good attitude. She had a smile on the whole session.
    I would put her and C Susan (from G Empire not Club) on the same level (although may be C Susan a fraction better).
    Will I Return?: May be. But not anytime soon.

Some let-downs (although it didn't bother me that much):
    1) Though she has double D breasts, they were saggy.
    2) Has a large tattoo on the lower abdomen and you know what that means: C-section scar.
    Immediately turned my focus from it. Didn't want to dwell on it as it would spoil the session for me.
    So I am thinking I saw C-section scar but I could be wrong; just too brief to be sure.
    Could have been just large-ass tattoo and nothing else.

Anyway, intend to try C Cindy from Ginza Club next.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro, yeah may try out one of the others. Not into thic girls atm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Hina 3.5/5

I've tried her twice. She's a very pretty young girl(look exactly like in the photo). She's very passive but willing to please. Its good for punters who like to take the lead. She only do LFK with me, no tongue action at all. Her BBBJ skills is also average.

If you like to try her, you need to book her immediately when the roster is out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150KIMURATAKASHI5150 View Post
    Anna has nice tits but her breath is bad and she also talk a lot. So if you don't mind that try.
    I would say
    Looks: 2.5
    Tits: 5
    Service: 3
    Sex: 2.5
    Lol well fuck should've checked this thread before booking her. First runner of the day today so let you know how I go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Kiki our and about today, man she's hotter outside then in that dark room. Need to make another booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    Lol well fuck should've checked this thread before booking her. First runner of the day today so let you know how I go
    Her breath was very off putting. Completely stopped me from enjoying the session.

Other than that it would've been ok

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Saw Rebecca again recently, still 5/5 and ruining other girls for me lol.

I had to ask her to not DT as despite going the distance she can't open her mouth wide enough so there is some teeth.
    She mixed up her routine this time at me behest and it was fantastic, amazing extended pussy slide.
    Both rounds ended with a cim finish which I normally don't do. She had me laughing pretty loud as she was trying to kiss me with her mouth full of my load.

Her look has changed slightly, looks a lot more Korean now if that makes sense, still hot af.

I keep meaning to try other girls but keep ending up back with Rebecca as she is a sure thing.

@marc Liz is a stunner, great personality, tall, got body and most importantly short hair lol.
    Haven't seen her in a while though.
    Maaaan... you talking about Rebecca really makes me want to see her again. She totally makes me not want to see any of the other girls either. Want to try someone new? Why take the risk when Rebecca is a 5/5?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Cinnamon has been at Ginza for about 6 or more years. First as Lolita, then as Hanna, now as Cinnamon. She is petite, slim and passive. I did like seeing her but haven't for a long time. She's very sensual and used to offer "extras" . I wouldn't bother seeing her now , but heard she also works at mascot massage and another fs shop.
    Does anyone know what others shops Cinnamon works??

Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast