Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2003

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It clearly is the same aya lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen J Sayuki? And how would they rate her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw Hibiki for a good 30mins or so. I’m a big fan of plastic suegery WLs and she can’t beat it. I spent a good half hour eating her arse out and worshipping her booty. Great butt no matter what. Good BJ and rimming and perfect tits. She is a lovely girl and knows how to twerk her butt if you’re into it. Defs a repeat visit on the cards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The wait for Chinese girls comeback seems over folks..

C Chance 3.5-4* very pretty (model like insta), glamour type, slender tall body, enhanced boobs (very well done), accomodating to almost all request, fake photos.
    For christ sake Ginza, at least this one your description finally hit the nail in almost all aspect. Except, a bit of time waster, lacking passion and deliberate aloof personality.
    Only if the above could improve.. only if.. She knows what she's doing, has a bit of princess attitude. But to pay visit this for at least once would be worthwhile, just to enjoy that sight alone and banging some young chicks.

C Selina 2* look-wise just at par, photos is real (but probably filter applied), saggy boobs, just there to tick all boxes.
    Nothing special on this one, wouldn't bother to pick this one if there's line up.

Sg(Malay) Cara / Lara / Lolli 4* (HK actress lookalike - Chingmy Yau) very pretty, enhanced boobs (well-done), photos are real, need to chat her up first to get the better version of her.
    Just laid back personality, it is not starfish/cold shitty attitude (like some described of Ice-queen C Coco). Even my mates loves her right of the bat. YMMV, try your luck, she'll be here for a long long time.

J Himari 3* (479) cute pretty type look, photos is real (one with bra represents her better!), amazing young supple real boobs, takes time to warm her up.
    The spotlight here is her amazing boobs, unfortunately she wouldn't even allow you to suck on it. Some would say inexperienced, that is a maybe - i'd say she just not into it.

J Sayuri 4* girl next door type look, GFE passionate, great real boobs, slim, excellent in action, real photos.
    Amazing girl, not glamorous type, the exact opposite of Himari. I'll take this one over Himari anytime. They share same features in many ways lookwise, except that passion and action.

J Sayuki 2* (479) everyday girl type, looks exhausted, slim, okay fuck, real photos.
    Couldnt remember much on this, no highlight at all since it's been awhile back if i recall, but now she's back on roster

J Seito 1* (479) shit, no tis-tat, flat-chested, Japanese tourist that only here to rake in $$$.
    this one had 10am-2am roster, every day, literally living there. she's gone from roster already, back home most likely.
    Just avoid anyone have crazy roster like that, never again.

J Asahi 5* (479) pretty next door type (gorgeous cutesy), slim tall, tone body, real boobs, GFE, passionate fuck
    This girl just loves to be there, sporadic appearance on roster and now she's gone and will be back next year. The type that's just nice to be with, to hang around if that's your thing.

K Jessie 5* need more details ? Sorry Jessie, it's already damn hard to book you. Won't shoot myself in the foot. hahah..

K Lemon 5* (479) glamorous, exotic girl you grab from bar, slim tall, feels real boobs (but it's enhanced, well done - similar type with C Chance), fake photos, passionate excellent fuck.
    This one a rarity i felt guilty not posting this earlier. But you got Rooter review (this one hit the nail). Only if C Chance can match her, which she'll never will.
    Above or at least on par with Ginza superstar K Jessie. Wouldn't hesitate to confer her the Highlight of the Year 2022.

Folks, read many reviews of K Miki - the old Ginza superstar. Apart from glamorous pretty look (have seen in person), service is lacking from what i heard. Really got put off for trying this one. OR J Emma (Ginza)??
    Let's describe it this way, would you spend your time to celebrate that World Cup winnings or close the year with this one, or rather don't bother. Nothing in between.
    Appreciate the input.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone tried the new C Moon? curvy size 7 - I like curvy with shape, but I want to avoid fat girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    The wait for Chinese girls comeback seems over folks..

C Chance 3.5-4* very pretty (model like insta), glamour type, slender tall body, enhanced boobs (very well done), accomodating to almost all request, fake photos.
    For christ sake Ginza, at least this one your description finally hit the nail in almost all aspect. Except, a bit of time waster, lacking passion and deliberate aloof personality.
    Only if the above could improve.. only if.. She knows what she's doing, has a bit of princess attitude. But to pay visit this for at least once would be worthwhile, just to enjoy that sight alone and banging some young chicks.

C Selina 2* look-wise just at par, photos is real (but probably filter applied), saggy boobs, just there to tick all boxes.
    Nothing special on this one, wouldn't bother to pick this one if there's line up.

Sg(Malay) Cara / Lara / Lolli 4* (HK actress lookalike - Chingmy Yau) very pretty, enhanced boobs (well-done), photos are real, need to chat her up first to get the better version of her.
    Just laid back personality, it is not starfish/cold shitty attitude (like some described of Ice-queen C Coco). Even my mates loves her right of the bat. YMMV, try your luck, she'll be here for a long long time.

J Himari 3* (479) cute pretty type look, photos is real (one with bra represents her better!), amazing young supple real boobs, takes time to warm her up.
    The spotlight here is her amazing boobs, unfortunately she wouldn't even allow you to suck on it. Some would say inexperienced, that is a maybe - i'd say she just not into it.

J Sayuri 4* girl next door type look, GFE passionate, great real boobs, slim, excellent in action, real photos.
    Amazing girl, not glamorous type, the exact opposite of Himari. I'll take this one over Himari anytime. They share same features in many ways lookwise, except that passion and action.

J Sayuki 2* (479) everyday girl type, looks exhausted, slim, okay fuck, real photos.
    Couldnt remember much on this, no highlight at all since it's been awhile back if i recall, but now she's back on roster

J Seito 1* (479) shit, no tis-tat, flat-chested, Japanese tourist that only here to rake in $$$.
    this one had 10am-2am roster, every day, literally living there. she's gone from roster already, back home most likely.
    Just avoid anyone have crazy roster like that, never again.

J Asahi 5* (479) pretty next door type (gorgeous cutesy), slim tall, tone body, real boobs, GFE, passionate fuck
    This girl just loves to be there, sporadic appearance on roster and now she's gone and will be back next year. The type that's just nice to be with, to hang around if that's your thing.

K Jessie 5* need more details ? Sorry Jessie, it's already damn hard to book you. Won't shoot myself in the foot. hahah..

K Lemon 5* (479) glamorous, exotic girl you grab from bar, slim tall, feels real boobs (but it's enhanced, well done - similar type with C Chance), fake photos, passionate excellent fuck.
    This one a rarity i felt guilty not posting this earlier. But you got Rooter review (this one hit the nail). Only if C Chance can match her, which she'll never will.
    Above or at least on par with Ginza superstar K Jessie. Wouldn't hesitate to confer her the Highlight of the Year 2022.

Folks, read many reviews of K Miki - the old Ginza superstar. Apart from glamorous pretty look (have seen in person), service is lacking from what i heard. Really got put off for trying this one. OR J Emma (Ginza)??
    Let's describe it this way, would you spend your time to celebrate that World Cup winnings or close the year with this one, or rather don't bother. Nothing in between.
    Appreciate the input.
    Saw Miki a few times over the years
    Attitude and service dropped off due to burn out
    Today she goes through the motions and is chasing the dollar
    Pity…like most girls was fantastic when she started

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any idea how old is C Chance ? Look mature or young

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Saw Miki a few times over the years
    Attitude and service dropped off due to burn out
    Today she goes through the motions and is chasing the dollar
    Pity…like most girls was fantastic when she started
    I saw Miki recently LV and it was a bit uncomfortable and awkward to start....really hard to break the ice.

She warmed up eventually and was a good standing doggy finish, plus she was more talkative near end of session.
    Attractive girl, good body, did everything, but unlikely I will return.
    Must have been something a few years back.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    Thanks for the tip bro. You are one of the most trusted reviewers on this forum, in my book.

She's a certified hottie, this one. One of young hotties I see walking around that I ogle at all the time for sure!
    Just needs a bit more arse and she'd be the ultimate fuck doll for me.
    And you're right about the lack of service level. She's defo not one for those looking for a good service. Even her BBBJ was a bit toothy. I didn't care, after having her, I reckon I've banged girls from 3 out of the big 4 unis in Sydney, all within this calendar year.

Not a bad punting year, I'd say!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Anyone know when K Rebecca is coming back?
    Yeah, she’s on holiday in the Philippines and will be back soon. Was told this by another girl today

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yeah, she’s on holiday in the Philippines and will be back soon. Was told this by another girl today
    Must be popular.
    I'd heard K Jane is in the same location?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried Carla? Is that the same girl who used to work at Tarren Point 64/ Kellys Five Dock pre-covid? Photo from pre-covid roster https://www.kellysasianflowers.com.a...rts/kara01.JPG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Must be popular.
    I'd heard K Jane is in the same location?
    Probably friends enjoying the country together

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Thanks for the tip bro. You are one of the most trusted reviewers on this forum, in my book.
    woah bro...what about me and the beef bros lol...we still exist

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Well I did say "one of the most trusted". Of course beef noodle bros are in there amongst them! 😆

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    But are you back or still on break?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    But are you back or still on break?
    haha bro...i am so bad...you know i am famous for my "breaks" that last 1 week....
    I told beef bros i was on break after my last punt at end of November. I've punted like 6? times since then....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw K Arisa last night. 1.5/5.

Early 30s. Very average face and body, flat chest, short legs (weird proportion). A girl I would never pick from line up.
    Average service. OK bbbj. I can sense she wasn't into kiss or touching,or any intimacy so i didn't bother. I wonder why she was priced up higher. Bit of a scam!

Better save money for next year or see trusted regulars only.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    “I saw Miki recently LV”. what does LV mean please?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    “I saw Miki recently LV”. what does LV mean please?
    Short for Labia Vortex, one of our fellow punters.

Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast