Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C Jin

3.5* service orientated girl, older then her photos for sure, decent looking, but I expected more, no chemistry for me, very "professional", great BBBJ skills, pussy takes a pounding, mouth can also cop a semi decent pounding. Probably wouldn't return as there are better options at that price point.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Sally is so cute, she was a little chubby before, now she has a killer body. However service wise she doesn't like to kiss or fuck, such a pity, would return to see her every week if she had the average ginza service level.

Same goes with Ashley, pretty face and very nice body...all natural, white skin, service and attitute is bad....I really like her face and body, would return to see her every week if she had the average ginza service....
    Had the same bad experience with Ashley. Her attitude is under Ginza average standard.

Ida is not the same as photo. Seems that Ginza over photoshoped a lot of girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by phamxuantungkth View Post
    Had the same bad experience with Ashley. Her attitude is under Ginza average standard.

Ida is not the same as photo. Seems that Ginza over photoshoped a lot of girls.
    Gotta agree with this.

I was shocked by how ugly she was. Looks like a fat hag that I wouldnt take money to fuck. Annoyed because this has happened for the past year with my sessions at Ginza so I strictly see lineups before session now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Laura 2*
    FAKE pictures bearing non-resemblance in anyway, non-enthusiastic, ticklish no tis or tat, no kiss, average look, slim body, small boobs natural, shit service.
    The only effort she put in is BJ. If you want to see her, make sure U horny like bull. In other places, im sure with her attitude, she'd make a scene. Description on Ginza website couldnt be more wrong.

J Ai 4*
    Girl next door look and Great GFE, slim body, B+ natural perky boobs, DFK, excellent service, unclear pictures. Great fuck. Will come back for this one for sure.

SG Maggie 3*
    Service is excellent, but bare flat non-existent boobs. GFE, DFK. Real pics (taken when she's younger), average look. Tattoo all over her back.

To be frank, Ginza and 278/479 have been very disappointing lately. Fake pics is rampant and deliberate by management, subpar service unattended (check other forum Catchgod). The worst of Covid seems start sinking in. Remember in the past, when multiple customers complain, that WL wouldnt last 2-3 days max.

Any of you have tried K Chantelle @ Ginza or C Lily/Vera/Mona ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    C Laura 2* on Ginzaen

Tried K Chantelle for 30 mins when she first just started... not bad... 3.5/5 i suppose.... she is all natural... no plastic surgery... , she grew up in Sydney so very much almost ABK with big of Aussie accent...170 cm tall, sizeable boobs B-C if i recall... still unshaven but since she is young (around 21 yrs).. the bush is just short and neat not like more mature girl’s....

inexperienced but definitely no KPS... , she is actually want to do CBJ on me..., but when i said normally Gz girls do BBBJ but i added is okay to do CBJ if she is uncomfortable... she actually decided to give me BBBJ (sometimes it pays to be a gentleman!)

Dont expect a stunner KPop stars like Girls Generation or Blackpink... she is very much more ABK and not those fashion gals from Seoul. She wears no make up and her hair is plain (no highlight, no stylish style)... having said that i think she can be a stunner if she knows how to make up, change her hairstyle with highlight...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all,

Anyone tried J Cinnamon at Ginza?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    C Laura 2*
    FAKE pictures bearing non-resemblance in anyway, non-enthusiastic, ticklish no tis or tat, no kiss, average look, slim body, small boobs natural, shit service.
    The only effort she put in is BJ. If you want to see her, make sure U horny like bull. In other places, im sure with her attitude, she'd make a scene. Description on Ginza website couldnt be more wrong.

J Ai 4*
    Girl next door look and Great GFE, slim body, B+ natural perky boobs, DFK, excellent service, unclear pictures. Great fuck. Will come back for this one for sure.

SG Maggie 3*
    Service is excellent, but bare flat non-existent boobs. GFE, DFK. Real pics (taken when she's younger), average look. Tattoo all over her back.

To be frank, Ginza and 278/479 have been very disappointing lately. Fake pics is rampant and deliberate by management, subpar service unattended (check other forum Catchgod). The worst of Covid seems start sinking in. Remember in the past, when multiple customers complain, that WL wouldnt last 2-3 days max.

Thanks Stud.
    Your C Laura feedback is consistent with most others I have read which is poor, encouraging me to give a wide berth!
    J Ai sounds promising ~ at $280 she is near the top tier pricing @ Ginza and you'd hope/expect something good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @negi: thanks for sharing bro. Chantelle sounds next on my list.

@duffy: passed by J Cinnamon the other day, average look, can't comment havent tried her.

@Abracadabra: where did you find review about Laura. Shit, i wish i knew this beforehand.
    J Ai is quite safe bet, she wont disappoint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    C Jin

3.5* service orientated girl, older then her photos for sure, decent looking, but I expected more, no chemistry for me, very "professional", great BBBJ skills, pussy takes a pounding, mouth can also cop a semi decent pounding. Probably wouldn't return as there are better options at that price point.
    Totally agree with you and the "professional" attitude! She is probably one of most skilful WL I have seen lately. I'm normally a RNT guy and I realised Jin provides better value at the same price point of ML (Standard + 3 * pineapple). I'm looking forward to checking out other WLs in the coming weeks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @negi: thanks for sharing bro. Chantelle sounds next on my list.

@duffy: passed by J Cinnamon the other day, average look, can't comment havent tried her.

@Abracadabra: where did you find review about Laura. Shit, i wish i knew this beforehand.
    J Ai is quite safe bet, she wont disappoint.
    Stud, reviews via aus99 search which indicated she was nothing like the photos, was mechanical and avoided kissing/DFK.
    As usual YMMV and there were some positive comments but not enough to sway me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @ Abracadabra.
    Thanks for that. i did search before, probably under Ginza, and such showing no results. Found the reviews.
    YMMV, for me she is an absolute No-no.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...a-Not-a-Review

C Renata (EE or Yiyi - ex42G) 4*
    https://thenightshade.com.au/wp-cont...1018044932.jpg
    She was working @ 42G, very warmth, GFE, girl next door type (not a model material), just fun to be with. Natural perky B+ or C- boobs, slim body.
    The pictures from nightshade / 42G, was taken long time ago and frankly she picked bad one. In real life, she is slimmer not chubby like in photo, her hairstyle is way better. Still in Sydney though, kinda enjoying life with friends.

42G was damn good in their prime time, maybe 2016-2018, these day 50-50 at best between finding good or bad punt. Respect to bro Jesse.
    Some of their top lieutenants apparently moved out to Ginza group, hence ex-42G WL now working here. More shops the better, market forces will decide which shop should reign the market.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I'm not getting the best vibes from Ginza and 278 ATM, I'll probably stick to Kiki and Rebecca.

May try Betty or Susan next. Also haven't seen Lulu in ages, hope she hasn't retired.

heard Alin retired, need to bust one out to her haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    J hina 4.5/5
    Tried her before a couples months ago for 30minutes, and today have a chance to book her for 1 hour
    She's losing weight, so she gonna look bit different from the picture because her pict at website is bit chubby.

she is definately not a service oriented girl like an others ginza girl ,i mean she is inexperienced (or maybe i didn't give her chance to because i dominated her) and too passive. A horny girl but shy because she keep moving her waist while she sitting on my face.
    But, for me and everyone who's looking for japanese girl that can get dominated like in JAV, she's the good choice because no complaint when i do fingering, DATY, even playing with her tits. She probably more like that rather than fucking since she's got orgasms and shaking so many times by fingering and daty because while i having sex with her, her pussy so dry but when use another ways, she's really wet

The reason i give 4.5 because after sex she's cold, no shower together and keep busy with her phone.

And the funny thing is the 1st time saw her, she so quiet during sex and not even 1 japanese word she use. But today, she said "iku" while she almost coming
    The next mission is make her scream that "kimochi" word
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any know When T Alin may come back?

Quote Originally Posted by duffy View Post
    Hi all,

Anyone tried J Cinnamon at Ginza?
    Cinnamon has been at Ginza for about 6 or more years. First as Lolita, then as Hanna, now as Cinnamon. She is petite, slim and passive. I did like seeing her but haven't for a long time. She's very sensual and used to offer "extras" . I wouldn't bother seeing her now , but heard she also works at mascot massage and another fs shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    Yeah I'm not getting the best vibes from Ginza and 278 ATM, I'll probably stick to Kiki and Rebecca.

May try Betty or Susan next. Also haven't seen Lulu in ages, hope she hasn't retired.

heard Alin retired, need to bust one out to her haha

Shit, Alin retired? Is this 100% true or just a rumour? I hope she's just on holiday studying, I know she's had extended breaks before whilst doing her studies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    C Laura 2*

J Ai 4*

SG Maggie 3*

Yep, Agree with your description of C Laura.
    She did allow DFK but it was a while ago.
    After I finished off, she complained that I kissed her a lot. Totally ruined the session for me.

Agree with B1gStud assessment of J Ai too.
    She is just awesome.
    I call her Japanese Lindsay Price (only much younger). She speaks good English as well.

Saw C Cartier Lately.
    Rating: 2.5/5
    Photos: Don't Match
    Looks: Decent
    Body: Short and Busty. Big Boobs
    Service: Nothing special. some DFK. Has smoker's breath. Don't remember much from the session because it wasn't memorable at all.
    Will I return: Nope.

By the way, I think Singapore Sasa from Kyoto is now at Ginza: The new girl S. Yaya

It would be good to hear some feedback on her (especially if she provides any additional services at Ginza).
    I always thought she was a service queen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @yug: thanks for another suggestion bro. Put S. Sasa/Yaya on my list, heard about similar positive reviews on other forums.
    Well, you win some and lose some. Until next hunt, lets roll the dice!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottam79 View Post
    Shit, Alin retired? Is this 100% true or just a rumour? I hope she's just on holiday studying, I know she's had extended breaks before whilst doing her studies.
    Yeah my mate checked with reception

Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast