Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just went and seen C Rui for the first time.

2 and a half stars* out of 5 for me.

3 stars for the service. It was very good and "professional", catbath was the only one I have ever enjoyed. Pussy was warm and tight. Amazing ass for an Asian girl great to pound in doggy. Massage after sex was surprisingly good. Everything in her checklist was done to perfection.

Subtracting 1 star because she looks closer to 35 then 25 in person without makeup, didn't really find her attractive, she has a nice body for her age though, great ass.

Subtracting another 1 and a half stars because attitude wise she was very cold, distant, emotionless and quiet before and after the sex, refusing to make any conversation whatsoever beyond one word answers to anything I tried to ask her. Avoided eye contact and wouldn't even kiss at all, turning her head. Left me to shower alone at the end while she was on her phone. Maybe I caught her on a bad day because everyone else here says she's a GFE but I definitely wont see her again. Do Chinese girls not like seeing white guys? I'm in my 20's, i'm fit and I treat every booking as if it's a first date and handle dressing and hygiene appropriately so it's not like im a disgusting slob, i've never had trouble with DFK in the past although they weren't Chinese and many reviews here state she does DFK.

Any intel on C Sussan? I don't want to give up on Chinese girls yet lol but this is two now that I've been left disappointed by.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by edison.chou View Post
    C Star 3*/5 average looks, average service, good body
    C Lulu 2.5*/5 average looks, too "professional" service, not very young

Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    That's the first time I've seen a poor score for Lulu, was going to see her soon as well
    I don't know what that other guy is smoking but Lulu is not average.
    Her looks would be considered universally very pretty. And her photos from the website are accurate.
    In fact, she looks even better in person.

And what does "not very young" mean?...Depending on who you are and how young you want, even 25 year old girl could be called "Not very Young".
    Anyway, regardless of the odd phrasing, she looks plenty young to me.

I consider C Star as pretty too.
    But I can see how for some guys her looks might not be that appealing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottam79 View Post

3 stars for the service. It was very good and "professional", catbath was the only one I have ever enjoyed. Pussy was warm and tight. Amazing ass for an Asian girl great to pound in doggy. Massage after sex was surprisingly good. Everything in her checklist was done to perfection.

Subtracting 1 star because she looks closer to 35 then 25 in person without makeup, didn't really find her attractive, she has a nice body for her age though, great ass.

Subtracting another 1 and a half stars because attitude wise she was very cold, distant, emotionless and quiet before and after the sex, refusing to make any conversation whatsoever beyond one word answers to anything I tried to ask her. Avoided eye contact and wouldn't even kiss at all, turning her head. Left me to shower alone at the end while she was on her phone. Maybe I caught her on a bad day because everyone else here says she's a GFE but I definitely wont see her again. Do Chinese girls not like seeing white guys? I'm in my 20's, i'm fit and I treat every booking as if it's a first date and handle dressing and hygiene appropriately so it's not like im a disgusting slob, i've never had trouble with DFK in the past although they weren't Chinese and many reviews here state she does DFK.

Any intel on C Sussan? I don't want to give up on Chinese girls yet lol but this is two now that I've been left disappointed by.
    I saw C Rui 2 days ago. It's not you; it's her.
    Your experience with her is consistent with mine.

I don't know what happened to her. She used to be the service queen and give plenty of DFK.
    Actually she used to provide non-stop DFK when I saw her 1 and a half years ago.
    So, I was totally disappointed.

Rating for Rui: 2/5

I didn't even finish and had to book C Sia from Ginza Empire.

And this is where my day went from bad to awesome.
    I had never seen C Sia before but she pleasantly surprised me.
    Her looks are decent and average.But her service was top-notch.
    Totally turned my day around. And she provided awesome DFK.
    And she is really tight and squeezes her pussy frequently during sex.
    I was in cloud nine fucking this girl.
    Total antithesis of my session with Rui.

Rating of C Sia: 4/5 (I will return for sure).

I had another repeat of bad to awesome sessions this week.
    And that was C Star and C Jin.

Had a terrible session with C Star. She is a shell of her former self (not in terms of looks but service).
    Her BBBJ is absolutely sh*t and she has "Next to No" DFK game.
    I don't know what happened to her either but I wish her good luck.
    I won't be returning for this one ever.

Rating for Star: 2/5

And the sad part is I left again without cumming. Just a weird week filled with de ja vus.
    I was all hard-up and desperate for a quick release. So I booked C Jin who again I hadn't seen for almost a year. And Oh My God!...I had forgotten how tight her pussy is. It almost snapped my dick in half. Pounding her in missionary and hearing her whimper made me cum in record time. Had a great time with her.

Rating for Jin: 4/5

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The reports on Star are almost consistently bad now. Such a shame

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

That's quite surprising for me at least Mr O.....

Saw Rui in Dec and she was a top experience from start to finish! She hung up my sweaty shirt and turned a fan on it to dry and the session just went well from there. She has her ways but if you connect it is a great time imo.

Another eg of YMMV I guess....

Senior Member(無間使者)

Susan (at Empire, not Club) was actually quite good - engaging in conversation, not mechanical. I only saw her twice (so I guess 4 stars on this scale).

She's average Ginza height with bolt-ons.

I started a thread about ginza tickboxing service some time back. It seems like I'm not the only one feeling it at Ginza Empire.

Susan is pretty good (non-mechanical). Another one to see if you like a genuine experience is S Maggie at Club - petite Thai with very small boobs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen jojo?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TresCojones View Post
    I've had the good fortune of sampling many of the Ginza delights here's what I can remember of the girls still rostered:

C Vivian 1.5* - saw last week. looks older than photos, big tatt on abdomen covering what is presumably a C-section scar, wild untamed bush. minimal depth on BBBJ and did not take CIM (ran away to sink when I started cumming, for a nicely ruined orgasm) despite her website description suggesting otherwise. round 2 offered only a HJ, never even offered sex. She gets 1.5 instead of 1 because she did do rimming. This girl shouldn't have a job at ginza, must be lingering only due to the border closures.

C Star 3.5* - incredible body on this one and very friendly attitude. she was an absolute pleasure to fuck and did a good BBBJ but her face wasn't my type. I know some punters love that type of face, I think it's just me.

J Liz 4.5* - body shape right up there with Star but darker skin which I like, a beautiful clean puss which was irresistable for me and I almost never DATY for health reasons. very fun to talk to. she rimmed me even though she forgot to clean my backside in the shower and I think she must have caught something unsavory back there but persisted nevertheless. great CIM and round 2 fuck.

C Kiki 5* - much has been written about this lass. beautiful girl, petite body, great service, positive attitude. My favourite

C Lisa 4* - I am not sure if this is the same Lisa that worked last year because the photos have changed. My review is of Lisa from last October. good service girl with a cute but eccentric face and fantastic body. very rhythmic blowjob to medium depth and gave an excellent rimming. for some reason she couldn't get me over the line on round 2 without handiwork, so losing some points.

K Mari 4* - Very cute and slender. Great BBBJ and rimming. Positive attitude. I liked her enough to repeat.

J Aoi 3.5* - Easy going and easy to talk to. She has a "big-boned" body, girl next door type cute with freckles. Good BBBJ but I had to pay extra for CIM x 2 ($60) so not the best value - better options at those prices.

K Bella 2.5* - ended up with Bella when my booking was accidentally double booked by the Ginza reception and she was the only one available. Pretty enough but service was kind of average, no rimming, and had to pay extra for CIM. She smelled smokey wihich for me is off-putting.

C Betty 2.5* - saw her during the pandemic. her BBBJ was effective and got me to cum twice but it felt like she was rushing through it and indeed when I checked the clock I was out the door with 10 minutes left in my hour booking.
    @TresCojones: one heck of reviews! Thanks for your contributions, glad some brotha can find good times in this very dry market.

Speaking of good times, here's some re-visit of the aforementioned C Rui and Lulu on their debut @ 42Gladesville, circa 2017.
    These girls have been in the industry for way too long, must be sick of looking at you all brotha..
    C Rui (ex-42G, C Ice)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...OTTEST-ONE-YET!!!

C Lulu (ex-42G)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-LULU-42Glades
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...perstars-of-42

The old glory days of 42G, I'd say - 2016/17. 35-40 girls in one day, take your pick!
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...GIRLS-EVERYDAY
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...DAY-GIRLS-25-1

Now that also the time when Ginza was a place worth remembrance. Reminiscent of what fun should be, of lust, of urge, of love, of desire -- certainly not just $$$ factory. And then mid-2018, 278 club then, 479 set foot to take on the rest of market. 3 years later, anyone left dare to take on the King of Sydney ?

Oh good old days.. where punters punt for REAL pussy, not for some SERVICE LEVEL shit.
    Enjoy while it lasts brotha, good things never last!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I reckon they all have boyfriends. The lack of intimacy and reluctance to do DFK indicates they're more reserved now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Meng: you may be right. But Some just do it because they can get away with, and so the story continues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza / Ginza Empire is still in my rotation but I hope they improve one day because they definitely are not where they used to be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I reckon they all have boyfriends. The lack of intimacy and reluctance to do DFK indicates they're more reserved now.
    I think it is more simple than that. Covid gave them a reason to abstain and be cautious. They will keep that going as long as possible now. And it is not just Ginza, basically across the spectrum.🤣🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone have info on J Nao at ginza? I can’t find a review at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any of the ginza/empire girls do doubles?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    any of the ginza/empire girls do doubles?
    dude, you should really try doing a search...especially since you've been on this forum for so long

it's not uncommon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone met K Julia, K Aya or C Ida ??

Quote Originally Posted by 5150KIMURATAKASHI5150 View Post
    Has anyone met K Julia, K Aya or C Ida ??
    Have you tried to do a search on the forum ? I found a couple of ARs for Aya and also for Julia.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think I have seen most or maybe all of the Japanese girls on the roster at Ginza, although it would have been a year ago for some and much more than that for others, so I won't make any comments on specific girls because it was so long ago.
    But speaking generally, basically you either love J girls or you don't.
    They are just different other girls.
    There are a few that after months or years develop that professional style and approach that some punters like and expect.
    But most of them never become professional, but usually try and make up for it with enthusiasm, willingness to please and GFE, and you either love that or you don't.
    And as far as looks go, yes there are a few that get that glamour look either through genes, make up, or surgery or some combination of the above.
    But most just have that natural girl next door look, and sometimes a bit more meaty than other Asian girls, and again you either love that or you don't.
    Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Have you tried to do a search on the forum ? I found a couple of ARs for Aya and also for Julia.
    How do you search for short names like aya? it says its too short to find results

Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
    How do you search for short names like aya? it says its too short to find results
    Someone already advised that before, just add something behind the name. Like aya*
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast