Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The girls usually give their wechat out if you ask ?

Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    C x Macao Ruby, keeping it at 4* as previously rated. But with caution "comes across as aloof at times and difficult to build chemistry". She did put effort to accommodate my request to her credit

She is a head-turner, still banging body, handful boobs B+ , slim, all Natural, one definitely to try. Saw her again for second time after her long break since new year. Her aloofness, bored vibe attitude did show stark contrast with my first encounter. For those that have her Wechat account, will however understand, she looks very lonely, and in Chinese culture there is high social pressure to marry before 30s, regardless modern open-mindedness one can be. This girl is definitely not yet 30.

I wouldn't put her under "bitch" category tho, just not her, she is tender, lovely girl type, very moody and currently facing challenges in life. So, be gentle bro.

If you still go to see her, keep that in mind.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    J Ai

Nice Japanese, young girl, not skinny, perky B cups. Didn't get passed the BBBJ! Half cum in mouth and face, although maybe that was more of an accident, either way it was awesome!

Can't tell you any more re fucking, but she is fully shaven if you are into that sort of thing!

At $280 an hour I would probably only visit again a couple of times a year

Enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Apropos to above post, saw Nicole for the first time maybe 6 months ago. Would’ve given her a 4* probably. Really hot, nice body, nice girl if not a little bit slow to warm up.. went on Tuesday, she is so thin she’s bordering on anorexic IMO. Massive massive turnoff, I couldn’t even get hard. Just looked like skin and bone, and she seemed sooo dead inside. I honestly don’t blame her, or any girl for that matter (for leading to a dud punt) but instead just felt sad. I know she would make quadruple what I do but still, doesn’t stop me from feeling some sense of guilt or shame. Anyway, for me personally she’s 1* now

She still seems pretty popular so maybe some of you guys like a stick.. or maybe I’m just being judgemental !
    I would probably agree re service but I like that stick body! She stands out in the line up with that blonde hair and cute face

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone try C S ?
    Her photos seems to be too good to be true.
    Love to give her a try but want to see any review first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Amanda = 2/10
    Body frame was quite large and square
    Face had a mole
    No Kissing
    Service was meh
    Return factor 0

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried to get booking for Emma - no success. Could bro that have already tried post review?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by djmike View Post
    Tried to get booking for Emma - no success. Could bro that have already tried post review?
    According to edison chou:

Quote Originally Posted by edison.chou View Post

J Emma 4.5*/5 young and very pretty, small cup, -0.5 for too expensive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    According to edison chou:
    Interested to hear her review, $350 for one hour, small frame girl... Anyone have review? Thanks

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Being a newbie (in fact a FS virgin) I am hoping to spread my RnT wings and branch out. I am new to the forum and I've had some good advice already from you steely eyed professionals. Please excuse this potentially silly question but are there 2 Ginza facilities?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevepem View Post
    Being a newbie (in fact a FS virgin) I am hoping to spread my RnT wings and branch out. I am new to the forum and I've had some good advice already from you steely eyed professionals. Please excuse this potentially silly question but are there 2 Ginza facilities?
    Yes there is the one at 310 Cleveland st which is the original (facilities are a bit dated for the most part tho they have expanded a bit with newer rooms which are still alot better then 5 star imo some of the shower there were not pleasant) and the other is 479 elizabeth st which has newer facilities. 310 tend to have less girls working while 479 has a bit more from what I have observed. 479 is suppose to provide a bit cheaper prices with similar ginza standard I believe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, that’s correct both have the same owners. The original is The Ginza Club at 310 Cleveland St Surry Hills. The second is Ginza Empire at 479 Elizabeth Street Surry Hills it was formerly the 278 Club before they relocated to the new premises hence that why it still appears as 278 Club on this Forum and on the Roster Page.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been thinking about punting and Kiki and Lulu have been on my mind from this and a couple of other forums. Will give them a try!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    T Rose - 4.5/5: much praise has been given to her, they were all accurate, maybe my second favourite punt behind Rebecca, def revisit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is a fantastic thread. Thank you. I thought i would try this week at 479, hoping to get an hour with Rebecca who may be a great introductory experience. But who, due to her reviews, may also be hard to pin down. I may opt for a line up as I've never been to a FS place before. Hoping it's like going into a candy store and chosing the sweetest treat on the shelf.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BTW - what's a cat bath??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BTW - what's a cat bath??
    Normally WL will lick your nipples and some your body while going down to BJ on you. That part is a catbath.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a fantastic thread. Thank you. I thought i would try this week at 479, hoping to get an hour with Rebecca who may be a great introductory experience. But who, due to her reviews, may also be hard to pin down. I may opt for a line up as I've never been to a FS place before. Hoping it's like going into a candy store and chosing the sweetest treat on the shelf.
    If you are adventurous go for a line up. Just be aware that good looking doesn't mean good service. You can check on the roster on the given day who is working and read their review before heading to the shop so you have an idea what and who you could potentially expect. Pre book popular girls like Rebecca to be more sure for your first FS punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by deu View Post
    T Rose 4/5. Huge enhanced tits that are perfectly shaped, biggest tits I have ever seen. Sexy nips, played with her tits the entire time.
    C Ida 4/5. Big natural tits, real E-F cups. Not as obsessed with her tits as T Rose, but couldn't resist fucking her in standing doggy in front of the mirror, finished fast when her big tits bounced on her thick fit body.
    C Lemon 5/5. Cute face. Couldn't resist DFK even though I have OCD. Tight pussy is a perfect fit for cock. Looks into your eyes while locked in sex, finished fast and hard every time.
    Macau Ruby 4.5/5. Slim lengthy toned upper body with a meaty ass. Couldn't stop fucking her in sideways positions as I watched her fat ass bounce and my hands ran over her slender toned waist.
    S Maggie 4/5. Bubbly with a fuckable body. Half Thai, but I was looking for a girl with full Singaporean looks.
    C Coco 5/5. Sexy cute face, big DD tits on a slim tatted frame.
    C Alexia 4/5. Slutty and small. Made for sex.
    C Honey 5/5. Slutty face with enhanced D tits. Skinny long body and slutty features.
    C S 5/5. Sexy face with big D tits. HK looking features. DFK and sex made me finish instantly.
    C Ella 4/5. Cute face with big DD tits. Sexy MILF vibe.

How is C S ? I don’t see her work recently. I’m keen to give her a try. How’s the photos compare to real person ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Excellent advice thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh I see - got it

Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast