Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Today was my only chance to punt this week but my regulars weren't working, no one on my hit list was working, and timing didn't align for my queen Rebecca. Re-read this thread again and realised i hadn't added Cindy to my hit list, so booked her in and off I went.

Cindy 4.6/5
    Leaped into my arms as soon as I walked in with plenty of LFK (dfk came later). She is bloody gorgeous, like I'd be creeping on her in public, tiny frame (itty boobs but great nipples), just the way I like it.

Her service was great, tons of kissing, shower bbbj, good bbbj technique on the bed, a little teeth but not much, esp for someone with a small mouth, bbbj was so good that she made me prematurely cim, which is a first.

I could tell she wanted to DATY but I usually don't unless I'm the first customer.

Sex was great, her on top first bit, then me pounding in mish, she could handle my bigger size, but she still felt tight, so tight that I was struggling not to cum again... Again this is a first, but her moans, her beautiful face, her touching, it was all too much.

When the buzzer went I was genuinely sad, I knew I should have booked a hour, I'd have loved to doggy her and prone bone, so just ended up pumping her till I came.

Showered with her help, got dressed, got a bit more lfk and a hug, and left one happy man.

Didn't think I'd top my punt with Liz so soon, but there we go, my fave Chinese girl ATM, though I need to see Kiki again to compare.

Only down side was that she had a bit of hair down there and she had no English but that's fine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there any feedback on "S"? I like her photos and remember someone using the same name at No5, don't know if its the same person or not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    Today was my only chance to punt this week but my regulars weren't working, no one on my hit list was working, and timing didn't align for my queen Rebecca. Re-read this thread again and realised i hadn't added Cindy to my hit list, so booked her in and off I went.

Cindy 4.6/5
    Leaped into my arms as soon as I walked in with plenty of LFK (dfk came later). She is bloody gorgeous, like I'd be creeping on her in public, tiny frame (itty boobs but great nipples), just the way I like it.

Her service was great, tons of kissing, shower bbbj, good bbbj technique on the bed, a little teeth but not much, esp for someone with a small mouth, bbbj was so good that she made me prematurely cim, which is a first.

I could tell she wanted to DATY but I usually don't unless I'm the first customer.

Sex was great, her on top first bit, then me pounding in mish, she could handle my bigger size, but she still felt tight, so tight that I was struggling not to cum again... Again this is a first, but her moans, her beautiful face, her touching, it was all too much.

When the buzzer went I was genuinely sad, I knew I should have booked a hour, I'd have loved to doggy her and prone bone, so just ended up pumping her till I came.

Showered with her help, got dressed, got a bit more lfk and a hug, and left one happy man.

Didn't think I'd top my punt with Liz so soon, but there we go, my fave Chinese girl ATM, though I need to see Kiki again to compare.

Only down side was that she had a bit of hair down there and she had no English but that's fine.
    You came twice in 30mins? CIM and a FS?
    Had 30min session with Cindy last year. Definitely recommend her. 4/5.

The wizard!!
    Holy shit balls you’re back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    Lol well fuck should've checked this thread before booking her. First runner of the day today so let you know how I go
    Yep no good, I hate to post bad reviews and try to focus on the positives but the breath is really such a standout distraction.

I even poured her an extra large cup of Listerine, avoided kissing (I usually do anyway) but that didn't help.

Positives though her body is quite good, aside from some scarring here and there from enhancements.

Talks alot but is friendly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    You came twice in 30mins? CIM and a FS?
    Had 30min session with Cindy last year. Definitely recommend her. 4/5.
    45 mins bro, dont usually do 30 mins

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    45 mins bro, dont usually do 30 mins
    45 is the way to go
    JACKIE BOY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Sally is so cute, she was a little chubby before, now she has a killer body. However service wise she doesn't like to kiss or fuck, such a pity, would return to see her every week if she had the average ginza service level.

Same goes with Ashley, pretty face and very nice body...all natural, white skin, service and attitute is bad....I really like her face and body, would return to see her every week if she had the average ginza service....
    Really goes to show that everybody’s experience is different as Sally is my favourite. Had some amazing session with her and she always comes at least once (sometimes multiples) which makes the session even better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have feedback on Susan at Ginza? Photo and description look good

Also Carly, Sia or Candy at Empire? Noticed Candy is premium class rather than diamond.

Saw Cindy last week. She was great, 4.5/5. Wanted to see her a second time before writing a review. Unfortunately not working tomorrow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have a look through this thread, I think there was something saying Sia was decent. I vaguely remember reading something negative on candy but could be wrong.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any recommendation guys?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Her breath was very off putting. Completely stopped me from enjoying the session.

Other than that it would've been ok
    I totally agree but she is a good girl tho

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I think lots of working girls would be absolute head turners in public. We take it for granted in bookings but when a girl is naked there isn't anything left to the imagination compared to when they wear nice outfits outside. Girls almost always look hotter wearing clothes.
    Exactly bro. Partly the reason I started the other thread about stunners on the street being WL/MLs. I also like to book girls at the beginning of their shifts just so I can see them in their street clothes. It really turns me on!

Also Carly, Sia or Candy at Empire? Noticed Candy is premium class rather than diamond.

Saw Cindy last week. She was great, 4.5/5. Wanted to see her a second time before writing a review. Unfortunately not working tomorrow
    Yeah I've seen Susan or Sussan. I'd say she's a 2.5/5 girl, but my session was only 1.5/5. Her body is very nice... Slim, young, perky bum, nice legs. 2 points for all that. Downhill from there. Face was unattractive, wild untamed bush, extremely pigmented genitals and ass crack, very poor BBBJ skills. Worst part was she put half a bottle of lube in her pussy (which wasn't really tight to begin with) that made fucking her feel like dipping my dick in cold sauce. If you see her, you need to stop her from putting too much lube or it'll kill the session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is T Rose still good value? Read a recent review saying she looked average and saggy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's not as hot as some of the other girls, but she's relatively young, I like her blonde hair and her amazing tits.

Honestly though she's very sexual, was teasing me as soon as she got in. Sexuslly she's amazing, she fucked my brains out more then I did her.

She's def not one of those petite Chinese WLs, def a bit curvy, but I had no problems picking her up and fucking her in mid air for a bit.

If you want a PSE, she's one of the best imo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C S (S=Summer, ex-42G) 4*
    SLUTTY type, natural Big Boobies C Cup, look-wise gorgeous in photos but SLUTTY in person, average service.
    Unshaven bush and slightly gain weight compared to pre-Covid.
    FAKE photos on Ginza web, real photos of Summer from her early debut in 2019 @ 42Gladesville below.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/nightshade_the

TW Christina (Zoya, ex-N5M) 4*
    Slim, great service, but average look, nice boobies, photos blurred but real, accomodating to all request.

K Chantelle 4* (potential for 5* if enthusiasm/experiences improved, need better roster)
    Genuinely inexperience your typical ABK GF, hot banging slim body, natural perky boobs, gorgeous face, unclear photos.
    Jeon Ji-Hyun lookalike. You need to take the lead on this one. Exquisite natural beauty on this one, hence the price bump to 300/hr as of lately.

@Marc02 : C Sia, if you're after great service, then she's the one to go. Very average look unfortunately. Photos is unclear, might better resemble in her early days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

You gotta click through the pages on this thread.
    Sia has been rated at least couple of times on this thread (including from me).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    C S (S=Summer, ex-42G) 4*
    SLUTTY type, natural Big Boobies C Cup, look-wise gorgeous in photos but SLUTTY in person, average service.
    Unshaven bush and slightly gain weight compared to pre-Covid.
    FAKE photos on Ginza web, real photos of Summer from her early debut in 2019 @ 42Gladesville below.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/nightshade_the

TW Christina (Zoya, ex-N5M) 4*
    Slim, great service, but average look, nice boobies, photos blurred but real, accomodating to all request.

K Chantelle 4* (potential for 5* if enthusiasm/experiences improved, need better roster)
    Genuinely inexperience your typical ABK GF, hot banging slim body, natural perky boobs, gorgeous face, unclear photos.
    Jeon Ji-Hyun lookalike. You need to take the lead on this one. Exquisite natural beauty on this one, hence the price bump to 300/hr as of lately.

@Marc02 : C Sia, if you're after great service, then she's the one to go. Very average look unfortunately. Photos is unclear, might better resemble in her early days.
    About C "S", (in terms of service) did she provide DFK and is CIM on the table?

I vouch for Sia too. Great service.

Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    Yep no good, I hate to post bad reviews and try to focus on the positives but the breath is really such a standout distraction.

I even poured her an extra large cup of Listerine, avoided kissing (I usually do anyway) but that didn't help.

Positives though her body is quite good, aside from some scarring here and there from enhancements.

Talks alot but is friendly.
    Poor girl must have either a tooth or gastro problem if using that much Listerine didn't help.

Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast