Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Claire is 2 for me. Yes bubbly and talkative but uses it to waste as much time as possible. You can tell she's a time waster and no DFK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta agree with the Sua bits. She does appear colder and not chatty. But fron experience, it has more to do with her trying to be really focused. She alsp has a resting B face, but like most girls, she'll loosen up after a bit, and maybe not abso top, but fine body with very good service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your good review, very helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Claire is 2 for me. Yes bubbly and talkative but uses it to waste as much time as possible. You can tell she's a time waster and no DFK.
    I had a similar experience with C Ashley. A 2* for me. Got totally turned off after I tried to kiss her during missionary, she turned her face. She didn’t say no but she didn’t want to kiss at all. Afterwards she said she was tired, but she did give me a hand job for round 2. And she is good looking... so yeah Ashley is a 2* for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    Fellow broz, long time lurker, i'm no novel writer, can't bear the idea of writing long long AR.

So we'll keep it short, this is rating based system on how likely would you be returning for visit. Score is between 1 - 5(max).
    1*- BLACKLIST, never return. Horrible service, attitude (time waster, no tis or tat, bad mood), avoid at all. Be VERY mindful when put this score pls!
    2*- WARNING!!!, WL has certain reserved attitude, good for "one of a kind only" punter, neg review but deserve 2nd chance. (VISIT 1x)
    3*- ONE NIGHT STAND, want to fuck her, once is enough. Maybe chemistry not there, nothing special. (VISIT 1x)
    4*- JUST ONE MORE TIME, can't wait to see her again! great enough to make you crave for it. (VISIT 2x)
    5*- CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU, only THE BEST in all. Your future WIFE, GF, FANTASY, MODEL like. (VISIT 2+++)

The scoring of coz take into account WL looks, body, service, attitude. Calling all bro out there who don't have much time but want to contribute.

Your contribution: WL nationality, name, score, short description, real (or fake/unclear) photos
    NO discussion or debate, this is entirely your opinion, RESPECT others! Long AR, please post another thread.

Maybe do weekly/monthly COMPLETE LIST updates if generates enough interest, get the Average score of the girl (of all punters that contribute to this thread) in this establishment.

Enough said - lets START!
    http://278club.com.au/
    http://ginzaclub.com.au/

C Lala 4* Accomodating, A "professional", PSE/GFE, very pretty, nice body (enhanced Boobs), Real photos
    C Rui 3* Average looks, great service, GFE, Real photos
    C Kiki 5* Very pretty, slim petite, PSE/GFE, excellent fuck, all natural, Real photos.
    C Coco 4* Very pretty, beautiful big natural boobs, PSE/GFE, tattoo, real video on Ginza web
    C Taylor 3* average looks, enhanced boobs, Real photos
    C Alexia 4* pretty enough, slutty type, great fuck, DFK, real photos
    C Jin 4* next door girl, GFE, excellent fuck, real photos
    C Didi 3* quite pretty, big natural but saggy boobs, mid 20s, real photos
    C Lulu 3* quite pretty, PSE, A "professional", Real photos
    C Elsa 3* above average looks, PSE, fake photos
    C Clair 3* hot look, very "professional", mid 20s, real photos
    C Sia 4* average looks, excellent service, great pussy "sucking fuck" technique, unclear photos

K Julia 4* above average looks, great pussy slide, DFK, GFE, unclear photos
    K Rebecca 4* pretty enough, late 20/early 30s, slim tanned body, great pussy slide and DFK, great fuck, GFE, real photos
    K Kay 3* average look, late 20s/early 30s, real photos

J Yui 2* pretty face, slim, bit cold, avoiding deep thrust, unclear photos
    J Hina 3* no chemistry, inexperienced, girl next door type, quite pretty, real photos
    J Liz 4* slim, tone-fit body, pretty, great English conversational for Jap, GFE, unclear photos

Share the love brotha.
    For me and my experience:

C Kiki 5
    C rui 4
    C didi 4
    C sia 4
    K Kay 4
    C Cici 5 - seen twice
    C Ashley 2
    K yuna 4
    C x R Venus 4
    T rose 4
    C lulu 3

I still haven’t seen K Rebecca or C Jin, always booked when I go. I do want to see them after your post.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwygjh View Post
    K mingi 4.99 best service, great body. But she’s gone.
    K juni 4.7 beautiful, great body, tight pussy, but lack of service
    K sua 4.2 look like the Korean singer Lisa in Blackpink, great body
    K Sua looks like Blackpinks Lisa?! I have to see her now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, very well thought out scoring system, and I agree with almost all of the ones you've seen.

My only personal alterations would be Rebecca immediately to 5* as she's simply waaaay above all others in service and friendliness/attitude, great English plus super hot and does an amazing pussy slide, even throat fuck to boot. Hell, she flat out asks me if I want to try extra positions and acts, which literally no other WL has, ever.
    Lala I'd put down to 3, but that's entirely my own experience. Pretty standard service overall, standard looks, etc.
    Lulu I just wanna mention is perfectly scored at 3 - when I first saw her a couple years back, she was playful and cute. She's still gorgeous, but all this time later her English hasn't improved a bit, and nowadays she's utterly unresponsive and has really flat service. Sad, as her pics are great fap material, and actually accurate.

Banned
    tried Alexia and Ashley yesterday, coz too desperate due to lack of new girls...., should have waited for travel restriction to end and wait for rooter review of j-gals, more definite consistent great service and experience. Alexia is 2* for my experience in term of look, service, age... unfortunately she is more bitchy than slutty in term of service. Ashley i have been warned but as there is lack of option i still jump into it as i saw her to be hot at first glance...., yup she is no DFK type... slightly better experience , i gave her 2* border to 3* . She looks hot at glance but with most C gals there are detail missing, lack of X factor , not natural beauty. She told me times up promptly when bell first rang which is kind of mood buster. i think i will stick to Jin for C girls, she is consistently great service , is a pity C Star service has gone down from 4* to 2* to my experience, Star is one of the hottest body C gal , tall and perfect sexy body....I still remember the best moment when Star still provide good service, i did doubles (xuangfei) with Mocha... Star beautiful ass from behind while DFK-in Mocha non-stop... both moaning (non-fake).. that’s a memorable diamond moment!!

I should have saved my money spent on Alexia yesterday for Rebecca.... sigh...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Was Alexia really that bad? Was thinking of trying her. Looking forward to a AR on her because someone else put 4 stars for her in this thread before

Banned
    hi bro Meng, maybe she has a bad day and i was unlucky on the timing. Even so from look alone, she is more to 25 plus rather than 20, enhanced look rather than natural, small tattoo at the back, very bushy down and black pussy. She looks hot at glance but once inside the room for closer look i regretted my decision... plus service is sucks... she is very bitchy towards me perhaps due to her not in the good mood at that time... quite mechanical, lots of tissues... , she spit after we kiss, $$ wasted..
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Was Alexia really that bad? Was thinking of trying her. Looking forward to a AR on her because someone else put 4 stars for her in this thread before

Banned
    to be fair to Alexia, is not really that bad ... bad the reason for 2* i guess if Jin is 4* and Rebecca is 5*, then it is 2* then... , i suppose lookwise is 23-25 rather than 25 plus..., the spitting is not explicit but still she still use tissue to spit/wipe it out right after we kiss... i guess thats the norm with some C girls ..., plus i m more towards natural beauty..., on the good side her boobs are natural

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Haha, I wonder how busy Rebecca is after all these comments.

I was thinking about seeing Alexia last night. Just something came up I didn't go. Trying to find an alternative to Jin. She seems to have decent feedback and from her photos I sense she is quite natural which is what I normally prefer.

I do have a 5* Ginza girl. For some reason I don't feel like mentioning her name here. She has kind of resecued me from my little obsession towards Kawaii. Which was a huge comfort and relief for me.

Little contribution I can make here is that Ashley is a 2* to me with no kissing.
    Lily is a 3*. She was recommended by reception. I don't think I will pick her from line up. Her appearance is not what I like. She does have some slutty vibe and you can go a little rough and naughty with. Her services were flawless . She is good if you just want to get a release sexually, not a cure if you are going through depression.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Haha, I wonder how busy Rebecca is after all these comments.
    Yeah I was thinking the same lol, she's great but I haven't seen her in a while.

I dropped by to see Sua on the weekend, definately 5* no idea why I hadn't seen her sooner.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is a great thread with lots of good Intel so i thought i contribute with my ratings for the only 3 WLs I've had the pleasure of seeing:
    Liz 5* my favourite girl of all time. Fit, tall and tanned. Good english and easy to talk to. Excellent service. She's my addiction.
    Rebecca 4.5* awesome service. Mix of PSE and GFE. Almost perfect
    Toka 3* petite. Very talkative. Sweet. Service was good but not exceptional

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Want to see Kiki but not found her working recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK - here are a few more
    T Jayla 4 - amazing service and massage skills, i would say 7-8 / 10 looks, has some curves and nice view when I was doing her doggy
    CxR Venus 4 - great attitude, exotic look - nice face to look at when blowing me on her knees

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Glad someone is keeping tab like me.
    Ops list and score is not bad, however I find everyone elses input is actually much closer to mine list hahaha

Someoe mentioned that cici is a 5?
    Reallly?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe we could consolidate all ofcthis into a spreadsheet / google sheets?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    tried Alexia and Ashley yesterday, coz too desperate due to lack of new girls...., should have waited for travel restriction to end and wait for rooter review of j-gals, more definite consistent great service and experience. Alexia is 2* for my experience in term of look, service, age... unfortunately she is more bitchy than slutty in term of service. Ashley i have been warned but as there is lack of option i still jump into it as i saw her to be hot at first glance...., yup she is no DFK type... slightly better experience , i gave her 2* border to 3* . She looks hot at glance but with most C gals there are detail missing, lack of X factor , not natural beauty. She told me times up promptly when bell first rang which is kind of mood buster. i think i will stick to Jin for C girls, she is consistently great service , is a pity C Star service has gone down from 4* to 2* to my experience, Star is one of the hottest body C gal , tall and perfect sexy body....I still remember the best moment when Star still provide good service, i did doubles (xuangfei) with Mocha... Star beautiful ass from behind while DFK-in Mocha non-stop... both moaning (non-fake).. that’s a memorable diamond moment!!

I agree with this assessment.
    I saw Alexia too yesterday.
    Her body is banging. Slim girl with nice boob (Not big but nice nonetheless) and they seem real too.
    Her looks was (I don't know how to put it gently) a little bit of a letdown; I think it's her nose; doesn't fit right with her face.
    Not sure if she has work done on her nose.
    Having said that, she is still decent when it comes to looks. 6/10 may be.

Now the service is where I would rate her 2/5 like negi.
    She wasn't enthusiastic at all which is ok as she might have had a long day.
    But she didn't even pretend or showed any effort.
    Turned her head in missionary even though I wasn't going for a kiss.
    BBBJ was nothing special. DFK was infrequent and short; rather disappointed because her DFK skills quite good.
    I just think she doesn't like it as much or may be she was under the weather. Who knows!

Cat Bath was really awesome though.

I think guys who speak Mandarin will have a better chemistry with her.
    That's why she is listed as "Asian Only" I guess.

PS: Thanks for the heads up on C Star. Was gonna see her after like a year or so. Not interested anymore if her service has gone down.
    That girl has one of the best asses in the business. Hard to get it out of your mind.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliguu View Post
    Glad someone is keeping tab like me.
    Ops list and score is not bad, however I find everyone elses input is actually much closer to mine list hahaha

Someoe mentioned that cici is a 5?
    Reallly?
    Yes. I think so too. But depends on what you are looking for.
    In terms of service, Cici is a 5 (Phenomenal BBBJ, great DFK, and awesome sex).
    Gives 110%

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast