Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pmed haha thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn man, trying to reply to PMs and there's a wait time between PMs lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Damn man, trying to reply to PMs and there's a wait time between PMs lol.
    Hahaha!
    I thought everyone knew. It seems so obvious.
    But keeping it a mystery is fun

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hahaha!
    I thought everyone knew. It seems so obvious.
    But keeping it a mystery is fun
    It's not often that a punt feels 'worthy of the hunt'. But Jessica is definitely worth it for those not sure about her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well that’s just the thing. Some of us probably have seen her before hence we were wondering.

But hey , if mystery’s your thing...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone taking bets? 3 to 1 she's the old Jessie from Ginza.. (My guess)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really keen to see Jessie again after all these years, but booked out on my free time, cant wait to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On another note, saw Sayang few days ago.

She was friendly, to a point I feel like seeing a friend than a lover. Didn't get that intimate gfe feeling. Service was good though, massive natural boobs probably d or e. She initiated the 2nd round.

Probably 3.5/5 and yeah I would return

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    C Cindy
    Rating: 4.5/5 (Her BBBJ was good but not the best; if it was, she would deserve a 5)
    Looks: Very Pretty. A mix of cute and sexy.
    Body: Short girl with a great ass (Not much boob though); gave a little bit of C Jin vibe.
    Chemistry: Off the Charts (Makes goo-goo eyes as though she is in love with you)
    Service: OMG!...One of the best...nothing mechanical about this girl...Full-on DFK...good BBBJ...super-tight pussy... Wanted to keep on fucking...[B]
    Will I return: Hell Yeah!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't want to be a party pooper, but searching this thread for particular girls is really painful. Can we go back to posting new threads for each girl?
    Last time I wanted to know about a particular girl at Ginza it took ages and found her on page 15 or near there in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Don't want to be a party pooper, but searching this thread for particular girls is really painful. Can we go back to posting new threads for each girl?
    Last time I wanted to know about a particular girl at Ginza it took ages and found her on page 15 or near there in this thread.
    Good call........
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw J Hina walk past me while I was waiting for C Cindy.
    Very pretty Japanese girl.
    Shame that the reviews on her are not that good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its about time. This thread is just too big.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Double with Cartier and Joyce

Hi all,
    Not too good with writing AR’s but here goes...

Went to Ginza for the first time and did a double with Cartier and Joyce.

Didnt know who to pick, but Cartier was one of the better ones so I picked her. And i asked the receptionist for another one, any one “recommended“ and available. They said Joyce will be ready in 10 mins. So i waited in the room for approx 10.

Both girls came to the room. Cartier was quite pretty but Joyce was a little on the older side. Still not bad, but i thought Cartier is the main dish, whilst Joyce just for my hands to fiddle with.

Shower with Joyce, as Cartier was prepping the room, plastic bag, etc. Joyce almost did a BBBJ but i refused, i want caps first.

Went onto bed, both girls take turn for CBJ.
    Then Cartier got on top, did CG whilst I FF Joyce on my right hand.

Came a few mins after. Haha!

Cartier 4
    Joyce 3 (reason is her age, but moreover she was reluctant for me to FF her without caps. I had to put on cap on my middle finger then FF her)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Betty after reading some good reviews.
    30 mins

1.5/5

Started quite nice, looks were OK, not really my type. Overall not a fun time and was one of those times you're regretting your choice half way thru.

Bj was short and pretty mediocre. Almost all the other girls I've seen I've had to struggle not to cum.

No dfk, not even any lfk. Tried kissing her but didn't get any response back so gave up on that. Moved my hand towards her pussy but she brushed it away, so that was a no go. By this point a lot of thoughts going thru mind of how this is a bit of a dud.

Started going soft but she was able to bring it back. Started in mish in an awkward sort of position with her legs crossed. Then just normal mish and was just worried bout finishing. No kissing during sex either.

So yeah, I would not recommend Betty. Maybe it's just me. Not much luck with Chinese girls except Cindy, if you're looking for a Chinese girl 100% recommend her.

Comparing Betty with other girls I've had amazing repeat visits with, it's night and day. Kay, Yukari, Misa, Toka. Think I'll stick with girls I've seen or the stars lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    C Cindy - 4.5*

Pros
    Cute/pretty type, very service orientated, absolutely worshipped my cock with her mouth whilst I relaxed on the sofa, girlfriend-like DFK, best doggy technique I’ve experienced at Ginza - her right arm was outstretched, gripping the sheets in a clenched fist, whilst her left hand held the inside of my leg, encouraging me to ram her harder, screaming for more...

Cons
    A little on the quiet side at first, smaller breasts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Saw Betty after reading some good reviews.
    30 mins

1.5/5

Started quite nice, looks were OK, not really my type. Overall not a fun time and was one of those times you're regretting your choice half way thru.

Bj was short and pretty mediocre. Almost all the other girls I've seen I've had to struggle not to cum.

No dfk, not even any lfk. Tried kissing her but didn't get any response back so gave up on that. Moved my hand towards her pussy but she brushed it away, so that was a no go. By this point a lot of thoughts going thru mind of how this is a bit of a dud.

Started going soft but she was able to bring it back. Started in mish in an awkward sort of position with her legs crossed. Then just normal mish and was just worried bout finishing. No kissing during sex either.

So yeah, I would not recommend Betty. Maybe it's just me. Not much luck with Chinese girls except Cindy, if you're looking for a Chinese girl 100% recommend her.

Comparing Betty with other girls I've had amazing repeat visits with, it's night and day. Kay, Yukari, Misa, Toka. Think I'll stick with girls I've seen or the stars lol
    I’ve seen Betty a few times and she has been warm and friendly on every occasion. I am quite surprised to see her getting a 1.5/5 due to her attitude, perhaps you bumped into her on a bad day? or maybe it is indeed YMMV.
    I’m just curious why don’t you have much luck with Chinese girls at Ginza? Is it just a bad coincidence?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qybp View Post
    IÂ’ve seen Betty a few times and she has been warm and friendly on every occasion. I am quite surprised to see her getting a 1.5/5 due to her attitude, perhaps you bumped into her on a bad day? or maybe it is indeed YMMV.
    IÂ’m just curious why donÂ’t you have much luck with Chinese girls at Ginza? Is it just a bad coincidence?
    First meeting Betty and at the end of the session she was warm and friendly. May have just been my luck on a bad day. Maybe my 1.5 is too harsh. For me 3 and above means I'd see them again. 2 is good but wouldn't go back.

Chinese girls. Imo it's a communication thing. I'm Aussie and only speak English and find it very difficult to have any conversation with many of the Chinese girls. While with japanese and korean their English is usually a little better and I can talk to them a bit more and have a few jokes which I think make the whole session better.

Whether wl or ml usually my most memorable times were with a girl I could have a conversation with. Dfk also seems a good sign lol. If a girl does that it's usually a good time, when they don't want to kiss at all it's not so great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    First meeting Betty and at the end of the session she was warm and friendly. May have just been my luck on a bad day. Maybe my 1.5 is too harsh. For me 3 and above means I'd see them again. 2 is good but wouldn't go back.

Chinese girls. Imo it's a communication thing. I'm Aussie and only speak English and find it very difficult to have any conversation with many of the Chinese girls. While with japanese and korean their English is usually a little better and I can talk to them a bit more and have a few jokes which I think make the whole session better.

Whether wl or ml usually my most memorable times were with a girl I could have a conversation with. Dfk also seems a good sign lol. If a girl does that it's usually a good time, when they don't want to kiss at all it's not so great
    Thanks for the explanation, now it’s making much more sense.

Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast