Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I recently saw C Susan.
    As this thread has quite a consolidated list, I will put her rating here.

Service: 4/5 (Good Cat Bath; Good BBBJ, DFK from get-go, and Great Sex; Loves being banged hard; Didn't try CIM though on the table)
    Attitude: Good
    Looks: 3-ish (Average Looks; Found her face to be slutty; It may just be me though )
    Overall: 3.5/5
    Will I Return: Yes. Had a great time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t have much in the way of critical mass ~ just 3 Ginza WL (and counting!)

K Rebecca: 4*: engaging, eager to please, fun to be with, toned and tanned sexy body with great arse. DFK, ok BBBJ, good pussy slide. All-round great fuck. Photos real.

K Juni: 3*: friendly, talkative, average face, good body even with some work. Lots DFK, great CG but just overall not my type. Photos unclear.

K Julia:4*: gorgeous lady with sexy body ~ attractive face, lovely d-cups, shapely arse with great tan lines, tight waist. Memorable body / pussy slide. No DFK (?). Photos don’t do her justice. A top fuck!

no dfk with Julia really ? Thats a bummer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    no dfk with Julia really ? Thats a bummer.
    Yeah....lip kissing. Was surprised but the rest of her service was too good that I didn't push the point.

Didn't mention above but I also found her BBBJ top notch....

Anyone recommend S MAGGIE ginza?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw C Jin about a month ago. She was in the line-up. I must have been lucky because going on what I’ve read here she is pretty popular. I was very happy with her service especially the bit where she asks you to go on all fours & slides underneath you & gives you that incredible BBBJ. That was a return for me for sure. 4* she might get 5*if I see her for more than 30min next time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    J Linka (5.1) the best jap i ever seen, pretty face, good attitude, amazing services. (If you know, you know)

J Mai (4) face just average, the amazing thing is you can do everything with her, im spend 30 mins to play with her pussy until she squirt

J Yukari (4) pretty face, petite, can be so wild if you turn her on, service average

J Nao (4) white, busty, tall, face average+, good services

J Asahi (4.5) this one almost beat linka but i find out her services is depend her mood (maybe)
    Saw her 1st time for 30mins and she is be my no1 jap but the 2nd time was not that good(still can get 4 because i expect will gonna have the same service like before) bit disappointed but still good

Yeah mate, i jap lover especially the petite jap girl (even i try C, K, and V girl)

Cheers

I assume Links J is long gone.. I don't ever recall this girl and I look at roster very regularly. A few years back? 5 star rating in anyone's book is worth a look!
    Ginza, past and present, in no order,
    J Asahi 4 as above she can be a bit cold, but also had Rey good session
    J cinnamon, been at ginza a long time. Was Lolita than Hannah. I would say 3.5 -4. I like her Petite body, flat stomach, but can be very passive which is boring. Sometimes this is good, other times you want the girl to do the work.
    J Yuka from about 2 years ago 5 most definitely (been a few Yiukas , this one was Pettie)
    J Yuzu 5 lots of reviews on her
    C Sussan 4 good service and good English. Butt hairy down there so not 5. But Petite and tiny.
    C Hannah again extreme petite and cute but not the greatest service. Dfk ok but bbbj average. 3

I recall a few 5 Thai and Korean but this is going back a few years. Eg there was one J girl a couple of years ago, a lawyer from LA... Was horny and as fuck.. can't recall her name, but I saw her several many times. Doesn't matter as she's gone now. But she was a 5+

Toka 4/5 nice little pussy, a weird mannerism but good natural gfe. Nothing fake
    Rebecca 5 pse and just alot of energy
    J Yukari im surprised is at 278 (usually less there) but has ginza prices, and worth it. Someone above described her as horny and I found this. Ive seen her several times so thats a 4/5.
    A few others that were awesome but maybe not repeat.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    J Linka (5.1) the best jap i ever seen, pretty face, good attitude, amazing services. (If you know, you know)

J Mai (4) face just average, the amazing thing is you can do everything with her, im spend 30 mins to play with her pussy until she squirt

J Yukari (4) pretty face, petite, can be so wild if you turn her on, service average

J Nao (4) white, busty, tall, face average+, good services

J Asahi (4.5) this one almost beat linka but i find out her services is depend her mood (maybe)
    Saw her 1st time for 30mins and she is be my no1 jap but the 2nd time was not that good(still can get 4 because i expect will gonna have the same service like before) bit disappointed but still good

Yeah mate, i jap lover especially the petite jap girl (even i try C, K, and V girl)

Cheers
    Last edited by bigfatkilo; 23-12-2020 at 05:50 PM. Reason: gramar

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    C kiki 3.5/5 - Insane BBBJ. Lul. Late 30. Didnt fee bothered.
    No way she is late 30.
    She doesn't even look late 20.

And her BBBJ wasn't insane at all.
    It was ok but nothing special.

And what does "Didn't feel bothered." mean?
    You mean she didn't bother to put effort? She was cold and distant?
    That wouldn't be true either as she is one talkative and chirpy girl.

I am guessing JoeJoe might have seen old Kiki (but that would a while ago; may be mid-2019 or something).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Anyone recommend S MAGGIE ginza?
    I would said Maggie is 4. Very GFE, very friendly, try to please you. Not very experienced.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I’m going to put my 2 bobs worth into this thread ...
    K Kay - 4: I’m an older dude and my score perhaps says more about me but I love her confidence, easy going nature, and nothing is too much trouble. She’s very service orientated.
    Physically she’s quite tall, is in her early 40s or late 30s but has the figure of a 30 something.
    Exceptional BBBJ ... went for ages and great CIM.
    T Rose : agree with JoeJoe ... she’s a 4. So much energy. Great PSE.

Interested in reviews on Cici.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    First time I met Kiki at G42 2 years ago, I guessed mid 30s.
    Mid 30s is a bit harsh I think. I saw Kiki her first week at 42. I got her wechat. At that time her wechat posts did not have view restriction can see all the posts to day one. I took a peep to her posts in the last couple of years. Her dresses, things she did, friends she hang out with all indicated she was a teenager couple of years before.

Women in this line of work do age quite quick with long hours and late nights.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    Hey folks sorry for the harsh review on some girls
    I’m asian and I can confirm our appearance can be deceiving. Jin is 30-31. Cici is somewhere 32-36 I guess. She definitely looks a bit old to me thou.

“Didn’t feel bothered “ I mean they did the routine. In and out. Highly industrial and mechanical lol. Peak must be Claire, the session was a while ago but my subconscious still tells me to say “No” seeing her within line-up.
    Honestly Claire is really good looking.

I have many other review, will keep updating foe mt brothers to key in
    Thanks JoeJoe!
    Yeah, never been able to rightly guess Asian girl's age.
    Kinda surprised that Jin is 30; my guess would have been 27-28.

Keep 'em coming!

cheers pcnt.. lol good username.
    I ended up seeing C Cindy ginza- extremely pretty beautiful face. Body is petite and slim. Nice gfe, Unshaven thou. She obliged with rimming, lots of deep bbbj. My only complaint and hence a 3.5/4 is that after wards, towards the end, she was a bit standoffish, like- ok thats over, now I dont need to try. Could have been me tho.
    I 'll go back for seconds, just to see her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcnut View Post
    I would said Maggie is 4. Very GFE, very friendly, try to please you. Not very experienced.

Sua wasnt working so saw Rebecca again after more than a year. 5/5 for sure. She only recognised me once I had my pants off . But she did remember my haircut and what room we were in.
    Really more PSE than last time but she killed me once she realised how ticklish I am.

Also off topic the trip to 310 hasn't been such a mixed bag for me, last time I won the jackpot at a nearby pub. This time I had a bird shit on my arm as I was leaving.
    Last edited by harrycd; 06-12-2020 at 12:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Feel the same, 310 used to have Nice Jap Line up, most Jap WL provide nice GFE services, the 278 and 310’s C Line service is hit and miss, most of them doing very robotic routine.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Keen to see how the new C Abbiky is.. English ability? Clean shaved? Bbbj?
    I'll see her in a week or so, hopefully earlier so can report back. Keen for some early feedback.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just saw Yukari last night as her last customer. She was fully, actually over booked so I only got half an hour as she got school tomorrow. . Anyway, she was to me like Jay from M5 in terms of experience.

We were in room 3 with these Japanese capsule shower room. We got in there, as soon as I touched her body everything kind of magically unlocked. We DFK like hell for like 5 mins before we even open the tap. The deepest and fullest kiss of the year.

She is short, I am a bit shorter than average but still have to keep my head down to DFK her during mis. The good side is, I can have full on DFK during doggy while squeezing her boobs and butt.

I would rate her as 4/5. Taking off 1 point as her boobs were a bit smaller than a handful. I know I am ridiculous how can you expect a roundy C cup on such petite girl 🤣.

I will see her again. Next time, I will ask for the same capsule shower room, and I will lift her one leg against the wall in the shower and DATY her. I can't guarantee I will hold off poking her butt hole with my fingers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yukari is fantastic. Saw her based on rooter’s review and have seen her a few times. Have enjoyed every session and would absolutely recommend her.

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast