Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Banned
    You want to try a “ladyboy” ? Not for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @ CantCme : haven't seen Melia yet, but based on photos alone i bet she is Angel (ex-42Glades, N5M). May the brothers who have seen her to confirm.
    She is off N5M roster recently once she showed up @ Ginza.

http://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/2242
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...onesian)-Angel
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...2-January-2021
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...onesian-Angel-!!!

If she is, then have seen her whilst @42Glades as Angel, she is not ladyboy, in fact quite pretty, slim body, B+ natural boobs, but sort of average service.
    Keen to finish quick, a bit mechanical and let you shower by yourself. However, she's accomodating to your request.
    If you havent seen her, probably worth a try. Return ? Absolutely not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah i have a feeling she is Angel ex42. Service wise was ok but a bit mechanical as mentioned above. Small boobs skinny type girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That's definitely angel and her service was amazing. Was itching to see her again but she was based in Marrickville which is really far from me but now that she's in ginza might have to book again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I was waiting for others to share their experiences on Hina and Emma but since none is forthcoming, I may as well give my own.

Hina is pretty imv. She is exactly the same as her photos on Ginza’s website unlike others who use heavily photoshopped pictures or blurred ones. She actually looks prettier than her photos face to face in the room. Her body is excellent, not slim not chubby with a natural C cup breast. Touching her breasts alone gives you very nice feeling. A stark contrast to Sally who doesn’t allow you to touch her breast which many brothers have mentioned on this thread. Service, however, is only average but sex is good as she is wet and responsive. A bit shy imv as new to industry only started 4-5 months ago on 310 Ginza.

Emma is the best looking J-girls in Sydney imv. The best part of her is her passionate kissing and she can dfk you half an hour non-stop if you want. She does decent bbbj, allow daty and gives reasonably good sex with lube. I haven’t asked for cim so not sure if she will offer cim as described on 310 Ginza’s web. Definitely recommend a try if you haven’t seen her yet.
    Hinna looks amazing on the site and Emma doesn’t! But heard many ppl report Emma is hot.
    Has anyone seen Nikki?

I was thinking of seeing T Rose tomorrow, not a big fan of fake boobs but heard hers are worth a go!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Young and tiny Thai cutie Crystal

Nobody has mentioned the new Thai teen Crystal who started on Wednesday so I might as well give a small contribution.
    Crystal is as advertised: very young, very tiny, very cute, not very experienced.
    She is a sweet girl and up for a bit of fun once you get her in the mood.
    Beginner type service and skills.
    No routine or professionalism
    Needs a bit of guidance but keen to have a go.
    Not shy and typical Thai girl with the fun attitude, dancing around the room, doing a bit of a strip tease etc but in a very genuine amateur way which makes it very cute.
    She is a sweetie.
    Don't book her if you want PSE, or a professional service, or top skills - you will be disappointed.
    She is the type of girl who won't work every day or do long shifts but just come in and earn enough money to get by and do other things with her time.
    Very young, carefree type attitude and energy - nice vibe.
    She made this ugly old pervert a very happy man
    Thank you Crystal. Kaap Khun Krab.

Banned
    Crystal is size 4. A bit too small for me. I may feel guilty having sex with such a small girl thinking that she could be underage thereby making me a paedophile. Other than such concern, the idea that she can transform “an ugly old pervert” to “a happy man” is certainly exciting.

I am sure many brothers have seen Nikki. She has been with Ginza for quite some time first started with a different name. Very popular when she first started and one hour minimum and very difficult to book. I am not a fan of her so better leave other brothers to comment on Nikki.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounds lovely! Fun energy is always appreciated, thanks for the review there Rooter

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Young and tiny Thai cutie Crystal

Nobody has mentioned the new Thai teen Crystal who started on Wednesday so I might as well give a small contribution.
    Crystal is as advertised: very young, very tiny, very cute, not very experienced.
    She is a sweet girl and up for a bit of fun once you get her in the mood.
    Beginner type service and skills.
    No routine or professionalism
    Needs a bit of guidance but keen to have a go.
    Not shy and typical Thai girl with the fun attitude, dancing around the room, doing a bit of a strip tease etc but in a very genuine amateur way which makes it very cute.
    She is a sweetie.
    Don't book her if you want PSE, or a professional service, or top skills - you will be disappointed.
    She is the type of girl who won't work every day or do long shifts but just come in and earn enough money to get by and do other things with her time.
    Very young, carefree type attitude and energy - nice vibe.
    She made this ugly old pervert a very happy man
    Thank you Crystal. Kaap Khun Krab.

Banned
    Any brother tried the new C Chloe, want to share some info here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not one to write long reviews on punts but i'll give a short list with the ones i can recall off the top of my head.

K Rebecca - service is undeniable, dfk from when she steps foot in the door, not quite my preference in the looks department.
    C Jin - pretty and slim, good bj and fuck but is hesitant to dfk.
    J Juri - a long time since this punt but i remember she was cute and gave great service and made sure i got my second shot off even though i was gassed and slumped over with an exceptional hj
    K Mari - had a quickie with this slim korean. good conversation and a tight fit, a literal quickie in that sense.
    K Ivy - if you are high energy and vocal (she seems to need to hear you moan) she's for you. shes small as in short but full of passion and absolutely obliterates your mouth and dick with her mouth
    C Rui - most recent punt, a bit of a let down because she seemed to have overwhelmingly positive reviews. seemed a bit uninterested and had a ridiculously drawn out catbath routine. she had a thing for feet (trying to suck my toes and waving her feet around my face) so if u love feet she might be your soulmate. lost my interest half way and maybe the poor boob job had something to do with it but yea only got my 1 shot in the hour and left pretty unsatisfied

Also, have seen some new western girls listed on the 479 roster with one advertised as taking CIM (Brittany I think it was). Has anyone given them a punt? and if so, does their service hold up to the average ginza girl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been trying to book Jessie for 3 days without any success.Today I texted immediately after the roster was up and she was still fully booked. How is that even possible?...I didn't even waste a minute and texted immediately. Is there a secret channel to booking these girls that other brothers know of?

Banned
    anybody seen the new C Chloe please kindly share please…. how accurate is the photos? 60 percent? 80 percent? 90 percent? thaaanks…

Banned
    So another brother, negi, like me want to know if any brother has tried the new C Chloe and is willing to shed some lights on her look and service.

Btw, just notice T Soda is on 479 roster again. She is another difficult to catch Thai girl who only works sparingly. I saw her a couple of times at two nights. She is very young, cute face, tanned skin and with braces. Her services are quite good with nice bbbj, dfk, daty and can take pounding in sex. She is a smoker however. I guess her services are very likely much better than Crystal. Worth a try if you like young and cute Thai girl.

Banned
    Any brother saw T Soda and want to share the experience ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnydipping View Post
    Not one to write long reviews on punts but i'll give a short list with the ones i can recall off the top of my head.

K Rebecca - service is undeniable, dfk from when she steps foot in the door, not quite my preference in the looks department.
    C Jin - pretty and slim, good bj and fuck but is hesitant to dfk.
    J Juri - a long time since this punt but i remember she was cute and gave great service and made sure i got my second shot off even though i was gassed and slumped over with an exceptional hj
    K Mari - had a quickie with this slim korean. good conversation and a tight fit, a literal quickie in that sense.
    K Ivy - if you are high energy and vocal (she seems to need to hear you moan) she's for you. shes small as in short but full of passion and absolutely obliterates your mouth and dick with her mouth
    C Rui - most recent punt, a bit of a let down because she seemed to have overwhelmingly positive reviews. seemed a bit uninterested and had a ridiculously drawn out catbath routine. she had a thing for feet (trying to suck my toes and waving her feet around my face) so if u love feet she might be your soulmate. lost my interest half way and maybe the poor boob job had something to do with it but yea only got my 1 shot in the hour and left pretty unsatisfied

Also, have seen some new western girls listed on the 479 roster with one advertised as taking CIM (Brittany I think it was). Has anyone given them a punt? and if so, does their service hold up to the average ginza girl?
    Can confirm Rui is a major disappointment. Tried her a month ago and she has gone really chubby. No effort, service was a real let down. It's ashame because she used to be amazing (3 years ago)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I have been trying to book Jessie for 3 days without any success.Today I texted immediately after the roster was up and she was still fully booked. How is that even possible?...I didn't even waste a minute and texted immediately. Is there a secret channel to booking these girls that other brothers know of?
    If your waiting for the roster on their website that’s probably why your missing out.

Banned
    You seem to be a very privileged class of a very limited few customers who can preview the roster before it is up on the web. Most of us here can only check the web for roster and then book afterwards. If a girl continue to work, I think most customers can see her eventually however popular she is. She won’t be booked out throughout her term of service unless she works only a very short term of two to three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinels View Post
    If your waiting for the roster on their website that’s probably why your missing out.
    Yeah I don't know, I have tried to book a regular before the roster went up, we were chatting and I knew she was working the next day. They still told me to wait for the roster to go up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah I don't know, I have tried to book a regular before the roster went up, we were chatting and I knew she was working the next day. They still told me to wait for the roster to go up.
    I feel like sentinels comment was referring to the fact that the roster goes up here a couple hours before it goes up on their website

Or maybe I understood your reply wrong haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    I feel like sentinels comment was referring to the fact that the roster goes up here a couple hours before it goes up on their website

Or maybe I understood your reply wrong haha
    This pretty much

Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast